It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Shows Birth Certificate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

I think you'll find the issue about Obamas place of birth was raised by a Black man (Alan Keyes). So quit with the racist accusations.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Oh well. The birther thing was fun, now to only concentrate on his failed policies.

That, sir, is crazy talk! The ONLY issue with his presidency is his birth certificate!

All seriousness aside, maybe now we can get past this stupid birther crap and get down to what's really wrong with his administration.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Please some explain to me why a document that was scanned to PDF would have layers? A scanned page would remain a rastor image even as a PDF. Even it was scanned via OCR it would not scan it into layers as it is currently in the PDF provided by the WH. So please explain why this would be as such. Below I have converted each "layer" of the PDF in Illustrator to a jpg.

How do I get it to show the image instead of link to image

If someone can explain this to me I would be more than glad to listen.

edit on 27-4-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yup, I'm afraid this will be a self-inflicted wound. With all of his money, and the experts he can hire, Donald Trump is going to have a field day debunking this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Yup, I'm afraid this will be a self-inflicted wound. With all of his money, and the experts he can hire, Donald Trump is going to have a field day debunking this.

I disagree. Trump is done, over and out. All credibility shot. His "team" of investigators sent to Hawaii revealed ZERO damaging evidence. Sorry pal but Trump = Chicken Little. Birthers have been humiliated. It's over, get a life and get used to it.

Here is a recap of Trump's Investigators trip to Hawaii. Enjoy!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I agree. Interesting piece of analysis in The Guardian on this.

Instead, the White House timed the release so that Trump would be right in the media's glare when the birther bubble burst. Not surprisingly, he looked like an idiot. At a news conference, he blustered about his proud achievement in forcing the release of the birth certificate, then attempted to cast a little doubt on it and finally made up a CNN poll that he claimed showed him neck-and-neck with Obama in the race (CNN promptly reported no such poll exists). No one needed any more proof to understand that Trump is a joke in very poor taste. But he provided it anyway – in long form. Not that Trump will give two hoots. His brand is about reality TV and celebrity, not political, reality. But the Republican party should care. A lot.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman
Please some explain to me why a document that was scanned to PDF would have layers? A scanned page would remain a rastor image even as a PDF. Even it was scanned via OCR it would not scan it into layers as it is currently in the PDF provided by the WH. So please explain why this would be as such. Below I have converted each "layer" of the PDF in Illustrator to a jpg.

How do I get it to show the image instead of link to image

If someone can explain this to me I would be more than glad to listen.

Who knows or cares, event if it is true?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
no one seems to question why barry's 1961 birth certificate is printed on the same modern 2011 green anti-counterfeit paper used now by hawaii.

i doubt they had green anti-counterfeit paper in 1961.

why is it so hard for president barry to show his actual 1961 original birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I dont think that they should have released his Birth Certificate. Why? Because no matter what, the birthers will NEVER be satisfied even if they saw the document with their own two eyes. They will come up with an excuse like it was forged, it was modified, they just created the document now, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
I dont think that they should have released his Birth Certificate. Why? Because no matter what, the birthers will NEVER be satisfied even if they saw the document with their own two eyes. They will come up with an excuse like it was forged, it was modified, they just created the document now, etc.

Indeed. This is because it doesn't fit in with their agenda. Not that they ever had any credibility but now they have even less.

I do hope these people move on with their lives. Such a waste otherwise.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
MUST SEE TV: Lawrence O' Donnell eviscerates Orly Taitz.

Buh bye Orly. You have earned your place in the Birther Hall of Fame and will now spend the rest of eternity wallowing in forgotten mediocrity. You were offered the opportunity to come clean but you just kept spewing your psycho-babble. It is a shame you pawned Lt. Col. Terry Lakin into throwing away his military career.

Vist link for story and video

edit on 27-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Most of the men elected as president have already gone through the process of established citizenship. Military service requires birth certificates and/or there has been a history of the person living in the US. Obama would not have even passed a background check for a secret service agent due to the subversive associates he used to pal around with. Actually, the only thing some of us can say we like about this imposter is that he is black... and he is ruining that as well. much love during these scary times

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join