It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Shows Birth Certificate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by centurion1211

I see what you are attempting to do.

Yes, inject reasonable discourse into the subject - perhaps for the first time.

Hopefully, others will understand that, too.

And also understand that obama releasing his long form certificate is not a win for obama and his supporters.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

tried this myself and its true, this document has layers and is obviously doctored, try it yourself lol!
it may not be fake but sure looks it, one things for certain its no scan of a document!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I've only looked at it a few minutes and I know it's fake. The type print isn't consistent where some letters are one way and some another. And who is "Ukulele". I get back to you on that.

of course you know it's fake....right....let me ask you why you are even on ATS? you sound more like you belong on glen becks web site, or ann coulters web site. hey...i think that "reverand" who thinks all dead military personal are fags has a web site you might feel more comfortable in.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Alora

You're right! We have nothing to focus on except high unemployment, failed foreign policies, three wars, a rotten economy, a failing dollar..........
I think Obama is going to miss the birth certificate issue

During the next presidential debates, in a moment of panic, he himself might insinuate that he wasn't born here.

"Why are we still in two wars you promised you would end?"

"Um....Uh.....Kenya! Muslim! Sorry, what were you saying?"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
For whatever reason, obama has spent over two years trying to avoid releasing his long form birth certificate.

Why?

For that same time period, so-called "birthers" - and lately Donald Trump - have been after obama to release the information.

It's been a stand-off.

Who "blinked"?

Obama.

Why?

WHY?....because it was the time to show what a bunch of nutballs the republicans are....i'm still laughing, even after hours of it being announced.

but hey...you still got paul ryan who is going to do away with medicare and cut taxes 10% for the wealthiest 2%...now there is a "sane"
man

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rokrep69
I find it amazing that all you sheep attack the "birther" idea just because some document shows up. Anyone with a computer and a printer could pass this off. Look closely at the type on the paper. It looks fake to me, unless its some sort of illusion. Why are there white outlines around the black typed letters? Typewriters didn't do that.

Now as soon as they can fix up that little whoopsey about the SSN from 1890 in Vermont and the Selective Service screw up, maybe some of you Soetero voters can feel better about yourselves.

As long as CNN or the rest of the useless MSM say so, it's gotta be true. Not.

This country is doomed.

Right-- because the birther movement is such an *individual* thing.
Let me guess, you're a maverick for all of your original, non-kool-aid drinking, rebellious ideas?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
-rubs his temples-

Time to investigate on scanning propertys I guess.

Google power, away...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by centurion1211
For whatever reason, obama has spent over two years trying to avoid releasing his long form birth certificate.

Why?

For that same time period, so-called "birthers" - and lately Donald Trump - have been after obama to release the information.

It's been a stand-off.

Who "blinked"?

Obama.

Why?

WHY?....because it was the time to show what a bunch of nutballs the republicans are....i'm still laughing, even after hours of it being announced.

No, the time to do that was when this issue first surfaced.

To do so now - when everyone was saying the "birther" issue actually helped obama in his re-election campaign seems rather odd. As does his claim that two years + into his presidency, it's all of the sudden time to have a debate on the issues facing this country. A debate obama will surely lose based on his track record.

So, is obama really that dumb, or is it his handlers, or is it something else?

Keep laughing. That's exactly where we need you to be right now.

edit on 4/27/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Some questions:

What did the usatoday use to scan a copy with?
what was the model of the scanner
do we have documents under the same conditions that are accessable online (verified).

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You can tell the certificate is a fraud simply by examining the type print. In those days, typewriters always had a forensic pattern to them like a dropped A or a smudged E. In the print on the certificate there is no repetition. Sometimes there's a dropped letter and then there's not. Sometimes a smudge and then there's not.

There are programs to mimic old type, so the fact that this pristine perfect document, so well preserved, finally comes out means little without a physical inspection. An analysis of the ink etc. I'm just not buying it. In document terms using the common ATS phrase whenever a UFO video comes out, it's CGI in document form. As fake as it can get.

They think we out here are really that stupid.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
You can tell the certificate is a fraud simply by examining the type print. In those days, typewriters always had a forensic pattern to them like a dropped A or a smudged E. In the print on the certificate there is no repetition. Sometimes there's a dropped letter and then there's not. Sometimes a smudge and then there's not.

There are programs to mimic old type, so the fact that this pristine perfect document, so well preserved, finally comes out means little without a physical inspection. An analysis of the ink etc. I'm just not buying it. In document terms using the common ATS phrase whenever a UFO video comes out, it's CGI in document form. As fake as it can get.

They think we out here are really that stupid.

ok, so just to make sure I am up with the current birther morphing..
its a fake because it didn't turn out completely sh--ty, and the scanned photo is showing png layering in the scanjob.

I c.

nothing crazy about that....yay, birther'ism lives!

incidently, all old documents have a coffee ring stain somewhere...its 4 tru. therefore, this must be a fake...where is the coffee?!
edit on 27-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: derp

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It's a fake the reporters are in on it, is it the Kenyan Press?

It might be. Obamas poll ratings have been dropping so fast that the Kenyans were beginning to claim that he was born in the USA!

All I have to say is...........

Thank You Mr. Trump!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by rokrep69

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by irishiz
This is no proof to me whatsoever of his citizenship or anything else. My husbands birth certificate is a good enough example for me. His was totally changed, parents and all, but he was born a U.S citizen. And it's stamped.

Ya, you matter

lulz

You don't.

Which alphabet agency do you work at?

Whichever one scares you the most

We are tracking you via your underpants.

Nice

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here is the link to the original Longform PDF:

WhiteHouse LongForm

If not working look here:

LongForm

Here it is layered as a PDF:

Layered

I am not a birther or what ever you call it. But this is interesting to say the least. I wish I knew what scanning software was used to make this PDF. Most of the time when an doc is scanned to PDF it leaves it as a Raster image file (no layers) no if the scanner had OCR software it may generate layers based on what it renders as text. This may generate the layers in the doc.

Now the voice of reason tells me looking at the layers page 3 of the layered pdf file you can see it looks like someone may have been trying to clean it up adding un-rendered letters and dates, But again that makes no sense you are just scanning the document to pdf.

Also was the race African used during the 60's? Given the time I would think black or negro would of been used. I am not expert on that but it is a thought. Also I would like to know what type face is used on the title. It looks like Arial Black. I know some fonts look the same but this really looks like an Arial font which wasn't created until the 80's

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Its an obvious fake. Anti counterfeiting paper never existed until 1978.

Remember "Catch me if you can"?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Its an obvious fake. Anti counterfeiting paper never existed until 1978.

Remember "Catch me if you can"?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It doesn't matter where Obama was born. His mother was a US citizen that lived in the US for much more than the minimal required 5 years, therefore Obama is a natural born citizen regardless of where he was born or who is father his and eligible to be the President.
edit on 4/27/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

If that is the case then why was McCain required to show his papers. He was born outside of the US but on Us territory also I do believe his mother was a US citizen as well. Yet he was required to show documentation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
WHERE IS THEFOOT PRINT WHEN I DID MINE I HAD A FOOT PRINT

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXTROOPER
WHERE IS THEFOOT PRINT WHEN I DID MINE I HAD A FOOT PRINT
maybe on the originals. Some/most? copys, like mine, dont have one. Guess im not real...darnit

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join