It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Shows Birth Certificate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
People will believe a report from the 1960's where a hill billy said he was obducted and things were put in and around his anus, but believing a Govenor that saw it (BC) and him as a new baby is a stretch.

I understand how horrible it must be to now have to share the front of buses, water fountains, bath rooms, and now the presidency with brown people, but we are in 2011.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Im not sure if it is real or fake. It is odd that he would not show it until a possible strong contender pressures him into revealing it. SO far on talk radio I heard people with expereince in fraudulant forms tear it up saying it is a fake in many ways. so, as of know, I still do not know if my president is legal or not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argen
Weird. Usually, when the son has the same name as his father, he is referred to as "Jr", not "II".

your post is kinda not well thought out. people either use jr. or ll, or even, The Second....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Okay, (
) Now where's Michelles' birth certificate?
Where's Obamas' college transcripts?
How did he pay for college?

Just want some transparency.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Okay, (

She has already exercised her right to bare arms. [sic]

When will all the silly Teabaggers / Birthers admit THEY WERE WRONG? I'm sure they feel childish like when they learned there is no tooth fairy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've only looked at it a few minutes and I know it's fake. The type print isn't consistent where some letters are one way and some another. And who is "Ukulele". I get back to you on that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Okay, (

Well, at least these questions will make positive changes in our lives...
You dont like Obama.
Fine.
But your asking the wrong questions.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

[I struggle with that as the only reason he's being ask is because he's black. Its racist and he was right not to give in. I think he should have stood his ground.

HAHAHA. You libs never change. When all else fails, scream racism.

Truth hurts.
why was there such a demand by the right wing fringe for this? why not any other president?

what was different about obama than say, bush, clinton, reagen, etc..

what is the difference..

hmmmm

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
Im not sure if it is real or fake. It is odd that he would not show it until a possible strong contender pressures him into revealing it. SO far on talk radio I heard people with expereince in fraudulant forms tear it up saying it is a fake in many ways. so, as of know, I still do not know if my president is legal or not.

Its best not to listen to right wing propaganda radio...especially those calling in to said station.

if your still not sure if the potus is naturalized, then well, what makes you think any president we ever have had was naturalized citizen? this president has provided more than any other before...

Think about it...was Clinton actually british? Was Bush perhaps a canadian? etc...

(actually, Clinton was thought to be a russian spy...basically, any democrat in power always has rumors of them being something besides a normal citizen...
eventually you understand that its not that every dem is a foreigner...its that the fringe right are just a bunch of liars and fabricators...McCarthy only died in body.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
For whatever reason, obama has spent over two years trying to avoid releasing his long form birth certificate.

Why?

For that same time period, so-called "birthers" - and lately Donald Trump - have been after obama to release the information.

It's been a stand-off.

Who "blinked"?

Obama.

Why?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Because it was an unfounded distraction.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I just want to add this hypocrisy alert.

Many of the people here that are up in arms over all this scrutiny of obama's past are the exact same people who applauded and contributed to the same kind of treatment of Palin and other conservatives.

Do the searches and you'll see what I'm talking about.

So, how do they plan to explain that behavior when the only possible answer is that they must feel it's OK unless it's being done to "their guy" - the reason for my hypocrisy alert.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Okay, (

Right.

And what about his DNA? Some reports on his being a reptilian shape shifter are indeed troubling. We also need to know when he converted from Islam to Christianity. A whole lot of unanswered questions from this "Greater Trasparency President" are in order. I'm sure Sir Donald will raise these questions as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well, you put it *scientifically*...

People are unpredictable, no risk assessment can predict what
a person will do for sure...

Nixon got wrapped up into a situation as president,
do you not think Nixon thought about a risk assessment
and believed he could actually get away with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Because it was an unfounded distraction.

But consider this.

Every political pundit on the left and the right was saying that the so-called "birther" movement would actually help obama in his re-election campaign by dividing conservatives and independents, thus handing obama another win.

So, by being the one to blink and back down, could obama in fact be "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" (instead of the usual other way around)?

In other words, what would make obama give up an election ace in the hole like this?

The "it was a distraction" argument really doesn't wash since the issues facing the country and the birther question have all been here since the beginning of obama's administration.

So, again, why did obama give in on this now when it means he will have to run for re-election solely on his record as president? Probably a harder sell there ...
edit on 4/27/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
I just want to add this hypocrisy alert.

Many of the people here that are up in arms over all this scrutiny of obama's past are the exact same people who applauded and contributed to the same kind of treatment of Palin and other conservatives.

Do the searches and you'll see what I'm talking about.

So, how do they plan to explain that behavior when the only possible answer is that they must feel it's OK unless it's being done to "their guy" - the reason for my hypocrisy alert.

I found the birther issue to be targetting the retarded fringe of the right wing
I found the bush was awol issue to be targetting the retarded fringe of the left wing
I found the clinton is a soviet spy to be targetting the retarded fringe of the right wing
I found the bush sr...etc

retards are bipartisan and exist on the fringe...

Palin's past is not the same...her talking toungues in church on video, calling some places "real america", her husbands involvement in succesionist movements. etc...ya, this is not conspiracys or remotely on the same level. now, those issues may be overinflated when brought up, but they are actually based in verifiable fact..the only arguing points is of how much it matters.

I play devils advocate in those issues, but I know they are ultimately a non-issue and just trivial fluff. Palin will never reach office due to actual real issues that make her unqualified..but its amusing to poke fun anyhow.

You want to know who liberals like me "fear"? Ron Paul. The guy is good at what he does and there is an actual intellectual war there that if pushed in front of the conservative movement would truely hurt the liberals.

Because he is actually socially liberal...just fiscally conservative...which many liberals are anyhow.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I see what you are attempting to do.

NO ONE "BLINKED" NOBODY "BACKED DOWN"

If anything Obama permanently opened everyone's eyes to the nefarious intentions of those who attempted unfounded smears.

But nice try.

edit on 27-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: clarity

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Actually, Cent makes a point.
The birther thing was a ace in the hole (ok, not in the hole, it was actually on the table with a light on it...but still).

Obama should have perhaps waited another year for the release of the long form for maximum political impact...

So, either obama actually does want this nipped before it gains enough steam to become a mainstream conspiracy (people are idiots, they won't research, therefore a mainstream conspiracy based in nonsense is equal to rational researched voices to the average joe the plumber).
or he jumped too soon out of general political miscalculation.

I personally think that since Fox was now just starting to become vocal about him being legit, the impact in a year may not have been very big..fox was starting to program people to get off the issue so people wouldn't be tarnished with the birther stink...which means release now before they succeed in removing the conspiracy from the politicians.

All things are for political gain...and as I think more about it, yes...I think now may have been the proper time to benefit the O verses wait the year.

Chess is a fun game.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
And what about his DNA? Some reports on his being a reptilian shape shifter are indeed troubling.

No response necessary.

But hey, I thought he was the Anti Christ?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The only kudos I can give Trump on this is that he has outdone the best of the TV pundits in being able to manipulate the reality TV-addicted nation that is the US. As a sometimes-successful businessman, he is able to assess his audience, then make himself appealing on their terms. In this case, we Americans love pointless and ridiculous scandals, and we love demagogic public figures. He was brilliant in that he combined the two in order to manufacture our outrage and conditioned us to reject any possible reply from the accused party in this case. Then the MSM jumped on board and further reinforced the conditioning.

In my opinion, and I know it is the minority here, we are the ones who deserve the dunce caps on this one. There are global events taking place that are either impacting us now or will very soon, and we are at one another's throats over a piece of paper.

Congratulations to Trump, MSM, and everyone else involved. Keep the distractions coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join