It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Shows Birth Certificate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This birther belief reminds me when David Duke was running for govenor of Louisiana years ago. He already won a House of rep seat. He took the republican point of view on reducing social entitlements and I remember LOTS of republicans saying they didn't really like him, but believed in what he was saying, which is a classic cover up of racism (not the part about social entitlements I want them cut as well).

They liked his views, but didn't so much like him... Hmmmm. He was an x-KKK guy.... Oh wait... Not just an x-KKK but he was the grand wizard.

It's is one thing for someone that grew up in a klan family then later in life realized it was wrong. This doesn't happen when you are the freaking leader!

Luckily he lost to an old school Louisiana crook, Edwin Edwards, that later spent many years in Federal jail for corruption.

Duke on the other hand spent years running from the law spewing hatred in Russia.

The birthers pretend that they want to uphold the constitution, even though there has been prove from the begining, but they just can't stand seeing a blackman as president.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is no proof to me whatsoever of his citizenship or anything else. My husbands birth certificate is a good enough example for me. His was totally changed, parents and all, but he was born a U.S citizen. And it's stamped.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How long do I have to wait to see his Death certificate.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There was no caving by the President. He just torpedoed the S.S. Trumpster. The Donald and his horribly-rated tv show and circus will now fade away. Brilliant bit of strategery by Obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeDeath

Trumps?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
incidently,
I think all you butthurt birthers better flag this thread

if it doesn't goto the frontpage, then expect the next few days to be swarming with new threads made about the release...do you really want to have a mountain of threads spanking you, or just one thread to make you miserable?

come on now...its of interest and important...flag the thread and lets move on already...surely the truth is more important than your pride..right?

-lulz-

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

the don is actually taking full advantage of this by claiming that he caused it, and the white house is giving him the pat on the back by saying his "political stunt" to run for president was what made them release it.

But no mention of this as being the reason for the release:

Oh how convenient, I guess this book has been discredited
but really it just makes me want to read it even more.
edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by crudos

Originally posted by JudgeDeath

Trumps?

Well, Trumps political death certificate was typed out the moment he latched onto the birther movement

it was signed the moment the certificate waver was signed

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

the don is actually taking full advantage of this by claiming that he caused it, and the white house is giving him the pat on the back by saying his "political stunt" to run for president was what made them release it.

Yes, Donald caused Obama to get born in Hawaii.

Ultimately, the response is that the conspiracy theory is being now fueled by big business, lets just snip that before it gets out of hand

what is it, like 42%+ of republicans now believe obama is a foreigner...and donald is riding that wave to bring that number higher..ya, enough is enough I guess.

still sort of sad seeing this go away though

But no mention of this as being the reason for the release:

Oh how convenient, I guess this book has been discredited
but really it just makes me want to read it even more.
edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

I am sure there will be people whom will read it anyhow...
nothing wrong with fiction

I wonder how many corporate sponsors are grinding their teeth before this launch...

Remember...Orly Taitz is a former soviet union citizen...and this has been her movement overall. Well done you fringe nuts...falling for old school soviet propaganda

I heard Ike is a commie...someone call McCarthy

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishiz
This is no proof to me whatsoever of his citizenship or anything else. My husbands birth certificate is a good enough example for me. His was totally changed, parents and all, but he was born a U.S citizen. And it's stamped.

Ya, you matter

lulz

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Ya, you matter

lulz

You don't.

Which alphabet agency do you work at?

link   

heh

he is very proud of himself.

he is honored with himself.

link   

Originally posted by rokrep69

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Ya, you matter

lulz

You don't.

Which alphabet agency do you work at?

Whichever one scares you the most

We are tracking you via your underpants.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't think anyone could argue the fact that
they don't REALLY know if the document is fake...
Just saying, 2 years and a few million i'm sure you
could get a birth certificate that looks totally real with
no traces back....

I don't know FOR SURE it is real but I will take
the presidents word for it, benefit of doubt,
the issue never really mattered to me that much
but I did have questions about it.
Let a dead dog lay where it is.....
edit on 27-4-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Can you do us a favor? www.abovetopsecret.com... Can you verify if this scanned document is indeed in multiple layers as several posters in that thread claim? I don't have Adobe Illustrator at home or work and therefore cannot confirm it myselft.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

SaturnFX-
And you're so important why? I was simply stating a fact that I am aware of.
You really should grow up.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
I don't think anyone could argue the fact that
they don't REALLY know if the document is fake...
Just saying, 2 years and a few million i'm sure you
could get a birth certificate that looks totally real with
no traces back....

I don't know FOR SURE it is real but I will take
the presidents word for it, benefit of doubt,
the issue never really mattered to me that much
but I did have questions about it.
Let a dead dog lay where it is.....
edit on 27-4-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

True, it could be faked, however, there are some amazingly fantastic people that can spot a hoax down to a incorrect pixel placed that blows it open
If it is a fake document, it will most certainly be spotted..only a matter of time (keep in mind, this is viewed now by a world audience, and the diehards will be specifically looking on how to discredit it...so not even a passing hobby.

With that understanding, do you really think they would risk it verses just continue to dismiss it? If its found to be a hoax and proven, it will totally end the presidency completely and obama will leave the house in handcuffs, along with many others whom knowingly perpetuated false documents.

So, the most logical understanding here then is that its legit..no need to take the presidents word for it, just understand the political dynamics of being caught with a forgery and the incredible consequences it would produce.

No single person is trustworthy overall (unless you are the one person)..however, you can trust the risk assessment overall. there is nothing much to gain (beyond political points) and far too much to lose.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

Can you do us a favor? www.abovetopsecret.com... Can you verify if this scanned document is indeed in multiple layers as several posters in that thread claim? I don't have Adobe Illustrator at home or work and therefore cannot confirm it myselft.
Thanks.

reformatted my computer a couple days ago...have yet to install the photoshop, so can't just yet..will check it out later or tomorrow once I stop being lazy and get back to work.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

SaturnFX-
And you're so important why? I was simply stating a fact that I am aware of.
You really should grow up.

I am not..well, actually my mom tells me I am very important and special...however, this is the same lady that thinks I looked good in my young teen haircuts she gave me...so I am skeptical of her statements overall.

the "your important" thing was meant to be taken as..no matter what, there will be those not satisfied..however, it will now be only the far far fringe verses a mainstream curiousity of the entire right wing.

those voices will never be satisfied even with a time machine and witnessing the birth...those voices don't matter..they never do

birthers dont matter
9/11 truthers dont matter
ufo truthers don't matter (I am in this group)
reptilian believers dont matter
etc...aka, the fringe doesn't matter.

you cannot please everyone, so you please the meat and ignore the fringe.

The difference here verses say, the ufo truthers is that the birthers were getting this pushed into mainstream meat discussions...

I do hope one day there will be someone whom matters that pushes the ufo thing forward...that will be interesting.

the short form was a legitiment legal document
the long form is a legit legal doc
its over. it was over in 2008, time to move to a real issue.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

[I struggle with that as the only reason he's being ask is because he's black. Its racist and he was right not to give in. I think he should have stood his ground.

HAHAHA. You libs never change. When all else fails, scream racism.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join