It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBP to Open 'Ready Lane' at Otay Mesa Border Crossing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

CBP to Open 'Ready Lane' at Otay Mesa Border Crossing

www.cbp.gov

Otay Mesa, Calif. — Beginning Monday, May 2, U.S. Customs and Border Protection will open a new Ready Lane at the Otay Mesa port of entry for travelers who have a travel document enabled with Radio Frequency Identification, or RFID, technology.

The Ready Lane is a lane for vehicle traffic that only accepts RFID-enabled cards.

The U.S. Passport Card, SENTRI card, the new Legal Permanent Resident “green card” and the new Border Crossing Card are all RFID-enabled documents.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nogalesinternational.com
www.cbp.gov
cable.tmcnet.com
www.bellinghamherald.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
No Place To Hide : Face Recognition, Information Data-Mining, and Loss of Anonymity
The World-Wide Web of Surveillance of Your Online/Offline Activities
You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!
Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The Mexican/American border, Washington State, and Detroit.

What do they all have in common?

The progression of the R.F.I.D. chip being used to secure access.

IBM Commercial - RFID

I've been talking about this for three decades now.

IBM RFID commercial- Shopping in the Future as a Chipped Human

It is coming and we more than likely will not stop it.

Quote from : Destron Fearing Website

Destron Fearing is a global leader in innovative animal identification.

With presence in over 40 countries worldwide we seek to provide real world ID solutions to match the ever increasing complexity and opportunities related to animal identification.

Since 1945 we have provided innovative products addressing the needs of livestock producers, companion animal owners, horse owners, wildlife managers and government agencies.

Destron Fearing provides a full complement of radio frequency identification products and software solutions to automate the collection of critical livestock production and carcass information.

Individual and herd information can then be easily transferred between all parties involved in the production and retail of meat products.

Information sharing allows the food industry to meet the discriminating demands of the market place.

Apparently, we are cattle, to be herded and corraled.

www.cbp.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
And here they come. This will definitely be the nail on the coffin, in terms of 'big brother watching'. They have already bugged our phones, bugged our IPs, put in place an electronic monetary system. This is just about as horrible it can get, short of being shipped to a FEMA camp. God help us. Seriously, God... Please help us.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
And here they come. This will definitely be the nail on the coffin, in terms of 'big brother watching'. They have already bugged our phones, bugged our IPs, put in place an electronic monetary system. This is just about as horrible it can get, short of being shipped to a FEMA camp. God help us. Seriously, God... Please help us.

Exactly.

I can remember people arguing with me on ATS.

Ignorance was plenty back then.

"That will never happen."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"There's no way Government can make that happen".

And now where are we?

One step closer to having the R.F.I.D. implanted in us.

It goes pets, first, criminals, next, immigrants, next, Law Enforcement, next, everyone else, you're a terrorist if you resist.

Microchip in Mexico Law enforcement

It is coming and it is coming faster every single day.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Marketed and sold as a way to make life better, easier, faster, more pleasurable, That's how the shackles will be installed. None of this works without 2 things, electricity and co-operation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Marketed and sold as a way to make life better, easier, faster, more pleasurable, That's how the shackles will be installed. None of this works without 2 things, electricity and co-operation.

Of course.

"Life will be easier."

"Life will be faster."

"Life will be more secure."

Meanwhile, you have a digital slave collar.

Meanwhile, you're vehicle, cell phone, identity, and physical body are tracked everywhere.

Privacy is not a watch-word anymore it is a dirty word and will be connected to conspiracy.

While mom and dad raise you a few key questions are asked of the paranoid child.

"Why would you want privacy?"

"We're your family, son/daughter, are you a seditionist traitor?"

"Stay right there because the Re-Education Faciliatator's will be here in 2.5 minutes."

"The sub-station is on every corner, son/daughter, you cannot run, silly child."

"Careful son/daughter you might be exposed to freedom and it's contagious like the Black Plague."

Sure sounds "easier" to me.

Freedom Is A Peculiar Thing

I wrote this short story a long time back.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Maslow's hierarchy of needs

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is often portrayed in the shape of a pyramid, with the largest and most fundamental levels of needs at the bottom, and the need for self-actualization at the top.[1][6]

I have never been one to take the position of 'everyman for himself', just wasnt wired that way, but sadly it will be a requirement for survival through many coming situations,
and no matter what anyone says,
we did this to ourselves.

Offer still stands Spart, just always remember that.
edit on 27-4-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: clarity

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I think it needs to be every man and woman united.

After all it is all of society involved and influenced.

Outside of Government control.

top topics

join