It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for channelers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Not sure how many channelers we have here on ATS but I have a question.

I'm a channeler and have been for about 10 years. I've done individual sessions for people with love-ones who have passed on, I've done small parties where I'd do trance channeling (more 80/20 trance:aware) in which case I'd speak and take on the person's verbal inflection and intonation attributes with of course their slang and terminology (which is often quite funny and bizarre)... and finally, I've recently gotten into channeling for the Galactic Federation of Light [GFL].

The GFL beings I channel have an advanced and well-versed vocabulary, at least when I channel them. They also use many words that are not actually English words but that still make sense. The odd part, to me, is that it comes across in my writing style. I don't question the fact that I'm channeling them for several reasons, but to name one - they've brought up both Nibiru and Chemtrails which I have never believed in (until now maybe?), and to name another they frequently use words that I have to look up to see what they mean

Here's my question:
When you channel and use typing to record the interaction does it come out as your own writing style? and general range of vocabulary?

I invite anyone to speculate or answer based on other people's experience; don't feel like you need to be a channeler to contribute thoughts on the subject.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I dont channel by inviting a spirit into my body by speaking through me. I telepathically communicate with the dead (ghosts) and Angels, and spirit guides, and ascended masters in heaven. For me- its generally words I am used to hearing and speaking. When they use a word I dont understand I hear mute. It can be very frustrating. Consider yourself luck to be privvy to new vocabulary. Also- and just throwing this out there- be careful who you communicate with. There is very little protection for people like you and I. We can throw out as much "white light bubbles" and we want- and even ask the protection of the angels but it does not garuntee a clean accurate reading. There are many entities on the earthbound plane anxious to get ahold of us and screw with our heads. I found this out the hard way 10 years ago when I was a developing medium. It messed me up pretty badly. It takes many years of discernment to begin to distinguish whats what and who's who. Best of luck, and should you ever want to talk about it- feel free to message me

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Also- and just throwing this out there- be careful who you communicate with. There is very little protection for people like you and I. We can throw out as much "white light bubbles" and we want- and even ask the protection of the angels but it does not garuntee a clean accurate reading. There are many entities on the earthbound plane anxious to get ahold of us and screw with our heads. I found this out the hard way 10 years ago when I was a developing medium. It messed me up pretty badly. It takes many years of discernment to begin to distinguish whats what and who's who. Best of luck, and should you ever want to talk about it- feel free to message me

Yes I have found out this to be the case with Channeling as well as unless you attenuate your ability then you will be opening yourself up to any Tom, Dick or Harry, And they may be malevolent and nefarious or they can be benevolent. But until one learns discernment then be vigilant, prudent and cautious always.... ;-)
edit on 27-4-2011 by Epsillion70 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join