It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Warned To STAY AWAY From Royal Wedding Activities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Unless of course its the spiritual battle of good verses evil and the roles will be reversed.
Some information your hateful death and sex cult wont admit, Allah is satan, Mohammed is the false prophet and your Mahdi is the final antichrist.

Well...one would have to be a Christian nutbar to suck all that in, so I finally see the way in which this debate is balanced. Have fun in your race to Heaven.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I can tell you with all honesty they would not dare attack the queens men for if they did all hell would break loose and they # hitting the fan scenerio. Well that would be it right there as the quenn god bless her she may be tolerant but she would release the men to remove these evil extremist.

We are not talking about the moderates we are talking about extremist here and they would be the ones reciving the onslaught of the queens wrath. People have know idea what the queen could unleash on then.

I pitty the fools the f with the queen. She is the queen and they had better respect.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Not much of a race when theres only one horse, there my kind of odds.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What a clearly educated man in the way of the world. The reporter should be ashamed of himself.

As a Non practicing believer in God not Allah, I feel as if every person should have freedom of choice and freedom of expression in their religious views, seriously who cares if a muslim woman wants to wear a burkha

Religious doctrine does not set out to cause wars the bible and Koran always have preached peace its only recently that the world is at war over religion and resources because of government puppet masters looking to make a pay day.

End the Afgan, Iraq, Syria and Lybia war now and stop trying to piss on Iran these people have a peaceful existance in the world that have no real say in world politics, so why go after them? is it that they like to discriminate against women or because they dont fear the west that we are trying to pick a fight with them,

Leave Iran be as video evidence shows they live in peace with the Jews yet preach hate against Israel. This is not double standards Iran knows that Israel is the real threat not the Jewish people.

~Mike (another rant by a clinical psychologist)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
the Brits don't usually react to most things, howeer the one thing that instantly unites Britain beyond any doubt is an attack on this country. So far we have had a few minor things, but the masses weren't off from work and on the streets.

Going back to earlier discussion here, religious belief is quite astounding really, we know know the world is 5 billion odd years old - so how old actually is God supposed to be?. We also know that Ezra concocted two different pagan Gods into the biblical God YHWH, recently I read that the Arch Angels are actually senior and older than the Elohim, and Islam came along 1500 years or so later and swallowed the lot. Why on earth would anyone want to go and sit in a mosque. Even the kneeling is a form of Indian yogic practise. I suspect before religion provided the copious vacancies for priests, giving a lot of men such an easy living, humanity was unspoilt, normal and probably treated each other quite fairly. I suspect this changed when religion marginalized different groups.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The news reader is a very clever man! Trying to push that idiot into a corner... If there is a attack it will not be from this clown as terrorists like to claim they committed the act a couple of hours or minutes before the attack takes place or afterwards of course. I expect that this jerk will have MI5 all over him right now tracing his communications etc so if he has planned somthing we already know about it...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, it is the Royal Wedding of Britian.......not muslims. And as Britian still has it's royals I can certainly see why they wouldn't want the dregs of their society there to ruin it. They should have started deporting them last year and had one less problem to deal with. I think they should figure out what security and surveillance is costing them due to the muzzie threat and bill this idiot, if he can't pay, lock him up.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't believe if there is an attack on the Royals that it would be a false flag. Fundamental Islam is a real threat. If these people do something stupid, I can tell you now... that will be the final nail in the coffin of Islam in the UK and EU. All the moderates will suffer due to the stupidity of their own brethren. This is why the moderates need to realise that fundamentalism is as much a threat to their way of life as it is to non muslims... and that they need to play a leading role in weeding these people out of their communities and into the hands of the authorities for good.

IRM

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

Just to correct a few points you made

In Islam Christ is viewed as a prophet of God, one of the most noble and greatest prophets who was given the gift of miracles. Many of the early Christians held a similar view of Jesus as Muslims do currently, they viewed Jesus as the messiah, the word of God, a vecile of Gods power and a prophet, a son of God in the sense that he was a strict follower of the laws of moses and was considered a special human being with a special relationship with God. Many modern non-Islamic scholars assert that this similarity between Islam's parallel views about Jesus compared to some early Christians such as the ebionites suggests Muhammad had considerable contact with many early Christians (this is very likely considering some of Muhammad's own relatives were Christian)
If you would like to do some research about these historical and quite numerous Christian sects I'd reccommend studying an early Christian belief called adoptionism.

Muhammad is viewed by Muslims as the seal of the prophets, the final messenger of God to all of humanity, he is revered as an ideal role model, that's why many Muslims try to emulate the prophet and his mannerisms etc, this is the reason many have beards, pray the same way Muhammad did etc. To say they 'knock Jesus down' or 'lower' his status below Muhammad is incorrect. Muslims tend to view the gospels of Jesus as having been corrupted by man, originally the word of God, changed from it's original and therefore the true message being lost to the world. This is why they don't hold Jesus on the exact same level as Muhammad as far as how 'important' he is considered in their daily lives (However Jesus is mentioned by name more often in the Quran than Muhammad is).

Muslims aren't allowed to worship anything other than God, to worship Muhammad would be considered shirk or polytheism which they believe is an unforgivable sin if you knowingly attribute partners to God even after you are introduced to Islam and it's firm beliefs about God being one and completely unique. To say Muslims worship anything other than God would be incorrect as it violates a basic part of their faith, tawhid (monotheism) and would be considered the greatest sin they could perform.

Islam considers all Abrahamic faiths to contain truths, however many Muslims tend to feel that the truths of the bible and the truths within Judaism are flawed because of man's changes to the original message

Quran [2:62]: "Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

Quran [5:82]: "and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant"

I could sit all day copying and pasting quotes but that's going to get us nowhere, read a Quran without any preconcieved ideas and you'll see it's not what you seem to be convinced it is.

Disclaimer: I am neither a Muslim, nor am I trying to prolong these back and forth arguments to derail this thread or create tension, however it is important this information is posted considering the amount of propaganda and general ignorance with regards to the second largest religion in the world.
edit on 27-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: to add.

edit on 27-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
This guy is a fundamentalist religious nutter. "One day the flag of Islam will fly over the White house". He says the whole world belongs to Islam and that Sharia law will become the law of the world. I take it that he has never been to the U.S. At least the guy has big dreams I will give him that.

My god man, don't underestimate the UK too. Not that I agree with any portion of this, but if something did happen, then I can see the streets turning very nasty overnight.

Let's hope nothing happens, i'm even doubtful about the safety of protesters and visitors now as it that video just chilled me.

Maybe it's a video / interview designed to scare people but it doesn't feel good.

Enoch Powells "Rivers of Blood" prophesy does seem to be several steps closer to fulfilment these days.

We really need to kick these people out of here if we are to avod a literal bloodbath.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by steven704

Just to correct a few points you made

In Islam Christ is viewed as a prophet of God, one of the most noble and greatest prophets who was given the gift of miracles. Many of the early Christians held a similar view of Jesus as Muslims do currently, they viewed Jesus as the messiah, the word of God, a vecile of Gods power and a prophet, a son of God in the sense that he was a strict follower of the laws of moses and was considered a special human being with a special relationship with God. Many modern non-Islamic scholars assert that this similarity between Islam's parallel views about Jesus compared to some early Christians such as the ebionites suggests Muhammad had considerable contact with many early Christians (this is very likely considering some of Muhammad's own relatives were Christian)
If you would like to do some research about these historical and quite numerous Christian sects I'd reccommend studying an early Christian belief called adoptionism.

Muhammad is viewed by Muslims as the seal of the prophets, the final messenger of God to all of humanity, he is revered as an ideal role model, that's why many Muslims try to emulate the prophet and his mannerisms etc, this is the reason many have beards, pray the same way Muhammad did etc. To say they 'knock Jesus down' or 'lower' his status below Muhammad is incorrect. Muslims tend to view the gospels of Jesus as having been corrupted by man, originally the word of God, changed from it's original and therefore the true message being lost to the world. This is why they don't hold Jesus on the exact same level as Muhammad as far as how 'important' he is considered in their daily lives (However Jesus is mentioned by name more often in the Quran than Muhammad is).

Muslims aren't allowed to worship anything other than God, to worship Muhammad would be considered shirk or polytheism which they believe is an unforgivable sin if you knowingly attribute partners to God even after you are introduced to Islam and it's firm beliefs about God being one and completely unique. To say Muslims worship anything other than God would be incorrect as it violates a basic part of their faith, tawhid (monotheism) and would be considered the greatest sin they could perform.

Islam considers all Abrahamic faiths to contain truths, however many Muslims tend to feel that the truths of the bible and the truths within Judaism are flawed because of man's changes to the original message

Quran [2:62]: "Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

Quran [5:82]: "and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant"

I could sit all day copying and pasting quotes but that's going to get us nowhere, read a Quran without any preconcieved ideas and you'll see it's not what you seem to be convinced it is.

Disclaimer: I am neither a Muslim, nor am I trying to prolong these back and forth arguments to derail this thread or create tension, however it is important this information is posted considering the amount of propaganda and general ignorance with regards to the second largest religion in the world.
edit on 27-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: to add.

edit on 27-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

Thank you very much for your insight especially the quotes from the Quran, i feel as if i have learned something positive today from your post.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by lestweforget

As I said get to know some Muslims, read the Quran, learn about the religion and it's history and you'll realise how wrong you are.

Dude follow your own advice and research the history of Islam. Like the Christians, the followers of Muhammad went around killing 'infidels' who would'nt convert. The Quaran also tell believers to kill infidels. Fact not fiction.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Satanists have also been warned, well not yet. I know one, I'll warn him to stay away.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
the Qur'an DOES teach violence against infidels. You cannot argue that, or you don't know what the Qur'an teaches.

You've obviously read a different Qu'ran to me

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Actually, the bigger concern for Friday is with the Irish mafia killing a few women and childen for fun in N Ireland

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
As a Pakistani Muslim with British roots, this is absoloutely appauling, disgusting and outright insane, this man needs to be arrested as a radical and if he does ONE thing at this wedding, I promise I will personally go to London from Ottawa, Canada and find him and drag his @$$ out of the country. The Royal Wedding is a beautiful event that I will watch and hopefully nothing will go wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
At least someone post the link

Muslims against crusades

Its serious

That is a bit odd how they are telling all fellow muslims to avoid London and the transport network due to a threat to life....... BUT it is a little too obvious to make it believable that they are going to do something. I'm fairly sure they wouldn't be so overt.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There will be thousands of armed guards all willing to give there last breath for the queen, they will not stand by and allow an attack, anyone who does is likely to be shot or beheaded in public as this is the right of the queen, I dont think people understand what power she has, lucky she is a calm happy person. As for religion rearing its ugly head again, its all a load of claptrap, tales and hearsay passed down and altered along the way, i've more faith in aliens existing, good luck to the royal couple I hope it all goes well for them.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Royal wedding? What's royal about it? There is only ONE Royal Wedding that will ever take place, and that can be found in Revelation 19. I wish William and Kate the best, and pray that the religious zealots not interfere with their wedding; but royalty has no place with man, hence the current dimensional transition affecting the world.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

So why did Muslims attack America? This was before they went into Iraq and Afganistan. Islam is NOT a peaceful religion it is religion based on one mans interpretation of a visitation. You all believe it was Allah, but what if it was Satan who was corrupting the religion put in place by God. Does no one who is a muslim ever question that? Is it God like to have sex with a 9 year old girl as Mohamed did?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join