It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bozell Column: Obama Unloved, Here and Abroad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
From the news media...........

By Brent Bozell | April 26, 2011 | 21:42 In the Bush years, poll results that showed the American people losing confidence in their president were featured routinely on the front page of major newspapers like The Washington Post. But when the Post discovers Obama’s ratings collapsing, you need a search party to find where inside the paper they’re buried. On April 26, the Post offered three stories on polls, each with bad news for Obama. The only one mentioned on the front page (in the very bottom right-hand corner) was a Post/ABC poll showing “rising gas prices are leading Americans to drive less, and hurting the president’s popularity.” Then the reader would have to travel to page A-12. “Hurting” is an understatement. Only 39 percent of those who called gas prices a “serious financial hardship” approve of Obama’s performance as president. Among independents who found hardship, 67 percent disapprove of Obama. Ouch. Read more: www.newsbusters.org...
,this doesn't look good for him.With all the crisis's going on all over the world.USA and the world upset with him...I,wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

All that media hyperbole about the historically charismatic Obama healing those global wounds inflicted by the Bush-Cheney neoconservatives has crashed and burned. But the media pushing that discredited narrative now need to acknowledge that Obama can’t work miracles, especially when half the time, he waits around for someone else to make the miracle. He cannot be honestly portrayed any longer as an inspirational leader – not here, not anywhere. Read more: www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
well well it's about time the mainstream media is exposing who Obama was really is- a FRAUD

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
obama is definately unwanted by me

obama is definately unloved by me

obama needs to go

this is the bed he made and the choice he has made

will all lead to his own undoing

i do beleive there is justice in this world

and hopefully on november second justice will be served

and hopefully it will be a dish served cold..

2012 send the hope and change back to the back end of beyond for all our sakes.

peace
edit on 27-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

join