It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend murdered by Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This happened around 05. A friend of mine Wesley Beaver was shot and killed by police captain Donnie Spillers in Leesburg, GA. The city of Leesburg was very small, a couple fast food joints and the dept only had a few officers. The Lee County Sheriffs Dept. was pretty small as well. Everyone knew everyone so to speak. Donnie was a Sheriff's Deputy.

Here is Donnie's deposition to the jury. This is HIS side of the story which turned out to be bs.

Donnie's Deposition

Donnie was let out on bail which was completely absurd after he shot Wesley in the head and planted a knife in his truck. His partner Officer Pressley covered for him for a while before all the facts came out.
I am getting the statements after the trial, the FACTS. He was given probation but hold on...

Here is another article on it but this is after the trial.
After Trial
edit on 26-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

The parents of Wesley did file a civil suit.
attempting civil suit
The family won the civil suit and was rewarded millions of dollars. This still doesn't bring back their son.

For the partner who helped cover for Spillers...she pulled over Shane Parsons and Destiny Parsons (Shane's Daughter) They beat the living day lights out of Officer Pressley. What goes around comes around.
edit on 26-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I apologize for all the edits and unorganized post. It is hard using my cellphone and I can only open one window at a time so I have to keep coming back and grabbing articles.

This isn't a cop bashing thread, I love police officers. This just shows you how messed up our justice system is.

join