It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anne Coulter the very definition of fascist

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist
 

Just wondering, but she says in the OP clip that oil is like oxygen for the American (and global) economy.
So big or small government has little to do with securing essential resources in her "real-politik' paradigm.
Without oil there will be no economy and no government period.

Only when such "essential resources" are secured can people talk about forms of government.
And whatever Obama may have said, his actions did not undo those of Bush and indeed follow them still.




posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman
 


It's a ridiculous overstep on the part of the government to go to war protecting the economy and big corporations. What is going on in the private sector shouldn't be able to dictate what happens in foreign policy.
As for Obama, I'm not even bring him into this. I wasn't defending him btw



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist
 

All true, and forgiveness, I may be out of my depth here as a South African who only gets snippets of the US political scene.

However, I think it's easy to say blame the big corporations.
Those corporations also supply things that people demand.
If there's no gas available for cars and transport tomorrow, I'd like to see the scene of cursing and moaning people.
That would cause revolution!

(However, it will take a couple of months until they all walk to Washington with their pitchforks.)


edit on 27-4-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Mr. Coulter always has something to say. However, he is right about us seeking war for oil. Yet, I really would like to see Ms. Adams Apple take a swim in a nuclear reactor. After all, it is good for you! Oh his Adams apple gets me every time!


I just noticed that now that you pointed it out wth is that lady a dude?



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
She's a piece a work alright ? I'd like to take this opportunity to say that, she is the only female on earth I would consider breaking her jaw. What ever it takes to shut her the hell up..I'd rather listen to a manequin with microrecoder taped to its head. I try to follow the lord but sometimes temptation gets us all. Ya ! I'd like to drop her.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat
 


I just laughed my dairy -air on that one. Thanx for the laugh. Did I meet my two sentences on this one. Well, I am trying.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Sorry had to rewrite the title due to it being all caps and this seemed more informative than the original. Enjoy





Man I cracked up at this one wish i had the whole interview this beastly chick is scary funny...
Say isnt she running for president?
edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: vid


Not to rain on your parade but that isn't fascism per say. It is "Imperialism", fascism is corporatism. The combination of state and corporate interest's. I suppose you could make the argument that it is "Imperial Fascism" since corporate interest's may play a large role in the acts of Imperialism.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin



Not to rain on your parade but that isn't fascism per say. It is "Imperialism", fascism is corporatism. The combination of state and corporate interest's. I suppose you could make the argument that it is "Imperial Fascism" since corporate interest's may play a large role in the acts of Imperialism.


No worries man feedback always good. I call it more fascist than Imperial due to the fact she says we need oil so its a reason to go to war just like air and water. An Imperialist would say we should go to war to get their oil so we can profit... non?
besides the USA is the very definition of a Fascist country today.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
 


What do doctors use to cure cancer?



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
 


What do doctors use to cure cancer?


yep they use radiation ever see how sick it makes them (the cures worst than the illness sigh) funny thing about that is there are many more effective and less dangerous ways of curing cancer but they have been suppressed because we are being run by a bunch of fascists pigs and most Americans are too dumb to tell (also deliberate why do you think your schools are so retarded?)



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat
 


:|
There's no arguing with your logic.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wow, that logic displayed in that fairly short clip is the very sort of straw that breaks the camel's back.
And believe me, the camel has got a lot on it's back right now.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just to be clear, since i see the word "fascist" thrown around so loosely (and not only on ATS), the definition of fascism is the use of socioeconomic pressure to control The People.

Now, we definitely have that in America (and most western nations), although it is softer due to the higher standard of living. Modern fascism has grown a lot since old Benito Mussolini tried to make it an institution.

But the speed which the west crept into a fascist state after WWII might give clues as to who REALLY won the war. Not militarily, but economically. Follow the money.

Anyway...does Ann Coulter repreresent fascist viewpoints, as described by the definition of the word? I can't listen to her...she is creepy.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i love anne,

anyone who can rattle cages is ok in my book.

prove her wrong. \

it's all opinion, right?

define truth, prove it. ya'll got some issues.

www.youtube.com...

geeze, one mans facist is another man's patriot.

whatever dudes. keep tying yourselves in knots.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Just to be clear, since i see the word "fascist" thrown around so loosely (and not only on ATS), the definition of fascism is the use of socioeconomic pressure to control The People.

Now, we definitely have that in America (and most western nations), although it is softer due to the higher standard of living. Modern fascism has grown a lot since old Benito Mussolini tried to make it an institution.

But the speed which the west crept into a fascist state after WWII might give clues as to who REALLY won the war. Not militarily, but economically. Follow the money.

Anyway...does Ann Coulter repreresent fascist viewpoints, as described by the definition of the word? I can't listen to her...she is creepy.


lol well said indeed but I see you have not read the thread in its entirety please give it a go and tell me if I misused the word.
About Anne from this short clip I'd say yes but like you I loath to go listen to her some more to verify if it is truly her ideological path.
edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: typos



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
i love anne,

anyone who can rattle cages is ok in my book.

prove her wrong. \

it's all opinion, right?

define truth, prove it. ya'll got some issues.

www.youtube.com...

geeze, one mans facist is another man's patriot.

whatever dudes. keep tying yourselves in knots.



while i like your choice in music btw just cut out the omITmoTyrms part of the youtube vid n put it in the box that pops up when you hit the youtube button up top. like so


It doesnt do much to help make your point. I dont know anne at all Im just saying this comment sounds fascist so please tell us about her and why she's not.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist
....while suggesting that we go to war for economic reasons.


Actually…. going to “war” with weak and relatively defenseless nations for “economic reasons” (stealing another nations resources) is not “war” but mass murder and pillaging. War is for soldiers… mass murder and pillaging is for pirates and robber barons. This broad condones mass murder and rape of entire nations for booty. She’s an evil bitch.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join