It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 29th, 2011: Endeavor Launch And Royal Wedding - Illuminati Timetable?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Also just mentioned this is the 8 yr anniversary to the day, of "Mission Accomplished". Hmmm!! This is going to get better!! I will continue to add what I can.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Also just mentioned this is the 8 yr anniversary to the day, of "Mission Accomplished". Hmmm!! This is going to get better!! I will continue to add what I can.

Peace, NRE.

Fantastic! This makes my day. Now where's my Global Zombie Cataclysm? I was hoping for at least aliens...
Now who will be their Emmanuel Goldstein?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm glad your here OP, how could this so called news, as I said this is also very fishy, I will get into that later, but this is relevant and significant, and "Bin Laden was a "symbol" for terrorism, and the U.S not only killed him, but has his body" "The US wasn't kidding about this, the US has the "power" to make this happen". Quote from NBC NEWS.

This is going to get better, the words and announcements from the president himself, should be listened to closely. The changes that will happen within the following months will be vaguely said in this announcement and should be listened to very closely.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I'm glad your here OP, how could this so called news, as I said this is also very fishy, I will get into that later, but this is relevant and significant, and "Bin Laden was a "symbol" for terrorism, and the U.S not only killed him, but has his body" "The US wasn't kidding about this, the US has the "power" to make this happen". Quote from NBC NEWS.

This is going to get better, the words and announcements from the president himself, should be listened to closely. The changes that will happen within the following months will be vaguely said in this announcement and should be listened to very closely.

Peace, NRE.

But the body scanners won't go away and the TSA is here to stay. Oh boy, I'm rhyming.

Here's a bit of info from another thread that just popped up. We should look carefully at upcoming so-called "occult dates" in anticipation of things to come:

Date of Bin Laden Announcement Significant?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Diplomat
started on 5/1/2011 @ 11:41 PM

Originally posted by Chefspicy
wow, this is some crazy stuff! of course this is a special date for the Illuminati to say that osama bin laiden is dead , its the last day and second most important day in the 13 day ritual that starts on the 19 of april, which usually starts with a fire sacrifice( oil spill, waco texas, Oklahoma city bombing) and if he was killed last week, it is still within the holidays of this ritual! to announce somthing big like this to the country and obama being very professional about this is just way to weird!
here is a link that talks about the holidays from april19 - may first. do some digging and you will see what im talking about!!
occult holidays

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
OP, I had the same idea - except don't forget the Wedding.

Birth (4/27) / Wedding (4/29) / Death (5/1)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
OP, I had the same idea - except don't forget the Wedding.

Birth (4/27) / Wedding (4/29) / Death (5/1)

Glad to know there are others on the same page with me on this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Gee..I wish the death had been announced on the 1st of May here, so we could be part of the Illuminati theory too.

Waahhhh....why are we always left out of the NWO fun and games??

Edit: You forgot that the KJV Bible was first printed 400 years ago today......I'm sure that's meaningful too

edit on 1-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join