It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 29th, 2011: Endeavor Launch And Royal Wedding - Illuminati Timetable?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
In addition:

A couple more interesting events converging at the end of this month - Obama releases long form birth certificate and Pope John Paul II's blood goes on display in a vial at the Vatican. Actually Sunday May 1st for the blood, but the events swirling around the end of April are interesting in their proximity to one another.

Pope John Paul's blood to go on display at Vatican
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's something going on.

edit on 4/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: dates, typos

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I definitely see the British Isles on the patch. Something? Nothing?

All of Ireland, but only part of Great Britain, along with most of the Atlantic, all of Spain & Portugal, much of France, Morocco, a bit of Algeria....

Perhaps it's acknowledging the Irish monarchy as the seat of the NWO, and paying American homage to the Illuminati in their sub-sea HQ in Atlantis?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Now you can add Bernanke's Fed antics and hyperinflation as well.

Edit to add:

And how about the biggest tornado outbreak in a 24 hour period since '74? Looks to be the biggest ever, even surpassing '74. An unusual convergence of novel events...
edit on 4/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: edit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
STS 134 mission patch:

Perhaps there's some clue hidden here.

Yeah I think you're right.......

I'm going out on a limb and gonna say it's a clue that there's a shuttle launch gonna happen soon!

And since space shuttle exhaust is chemtrails (didn't you know that?? check here....www.abovetopsecret.com...) it's obviously an attempt to modify the weather for the royal wedding!!

I'm not sure the weather NEEDS modifying. I haven't seen anything but a few piffling spots of rain for well over a month.

Aloysius the Gaul followed me here from a thread on chemtrails where he was fervently trolling.
edit on 4/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: text

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There was a brush fire at NASA where Endeavor will be launching from.
Bonfires are traditional during Beltain and Walpurgisnacht.

Maybe some pagans were celebrating the launch a little too early? lol

Uploaded by AssociatedPress on Apr 27, 2011
A brush fire develops at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, sending a smoky haze over launch pads. The space shuttle Endeavour is scheduled to lift off from Cape Canaveral on Friday. (April 27)

edit on 4/28/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

If it were the actual last shuttle launch, maybe. But the president is going to be at the launch because he'd rather be there with Rep. Gabrielle Gifford and get some serious face time in front of the camera, than to be there for the actual "last" shuttle launch. Plus, it helps draw attention away from the Fed Reserve "Mea Culpa" press conference today, and the fact he didn't get an invite anyway! If I had to pick which one of these two events on the 29th is more fraught with danger I'd have to say the wedding! The shuttle is a pretty safe vehicle now that they've fixed it and stopped slacking off so much on safety at the launch complex. But the wedding right in the midst of one the most compromised nations on earth with regards to possible terrorist activity, I think is going to be to big and fat a target for the barbarians to pass up on. Well see I guess. The best outcome would be that it just passes as a routine launch and a long boring public spectacle, just like the election year that's coming up, but hopefully not that totally, bitchingly BORING ! ! ! !

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

It's a little early for Beltane, but what the heck why not! A little "sacred" smoke is always a good thing, compared to what that beast will unleash when it heads for orbit! Sweet!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid

It's a little early for Beltane, but what the heck why not! A little "sacred" smoke is always a good thing, compared to what that beast will unleash when it heads for orbit! Sweet!

It's very dramatic with Gabby Giffords yes indeed. Giffords was shot Jan. 8, 2011.

2011.008 = 2011-01-08, 2455570, Saturday/Samstag/Samedi
+ 111 days/Tage/jours
2011.119 = 2011-04-29, 2455681, Friday/Freitag/Vendredi

The 4/29 launch date will be 111 days after what happened.

Somebody check my numbers,,,,,, please!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Wow. This is very exciting!

Space station resupply ship launched ahead of Endeavour

BY JUSTIN RAY
SPACEFLIGHT NOW
Posted: April 27, 2011
Before the shuttle Endeavour can receive final clearance for takeoff Friday afternoon, a Russian-made cargo freighter must make a smooth flight to the International Space Station.

Step number one was accomplished this morning when that unmanned resupply ship successfully launched atop a Soyuz booster from Kazakhstan at 9:05 a.m. EDT (1305 GMT).

Source: www.spaceflightnow.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

All of the information you posted to this thread are very interesting and compelling. Thank you very much for bringing these things to my attention. I was oblivious to the festivals you referenced and I find the 11|11 numerological connection striking.

MaxBlack's post (www.abovetopsecret.com...) resonates with yours. Hats off to both of you for your input as well as NoRegretsEver for this interesting information: (www.abovetopsecret.com...)
edit on 4/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Here we go. Into the countdown sequence. Good Luck Everybody!

www.miamiherald.com...
Posted on Thursday, 04.28.11
Space shuttle
Endeavour launch is out to find secrets to the universe

“The mission of this is to search what was happening in the beginning of the universe,” said AMS project manager Trent Martin. “Why? Because we can. Why? Because we have a thirst for knowledge.”

NASA Payload Manager Joe Delai called it the “most challenging and exciting” payload he’s ever dealt with.
“The objective of the AMS is to probe the unknown, that’s what’s exciting about it,” Delai said. “To probe what’s known is not exciting. We don’t know what it’s going to do; that’s how you do science.”

edit on 4/29/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: edit just read the article!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I wasn't going to watch until this thread was started, I am sure we will all come by later and share our thoughts over the all that is happening over the weekend also.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Mission scrubbed for at least 48 hours due to malfunctioning heaters. Thread at T-Minus something or another and holding...

Meanwhile... Here's Rush performing "Countdown" from their album "Signals". Enjoy.

edit on 4/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Interesting..
One thing I did notice was the floor of Westminster Abbey has the checkerboard pattern which may be relevant to this thread...

edit on 29-4-2011 by cassiopeia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x

I definitely see the British Isles on the patch. Something? Nothing?

I was hoping someone would notice that. Interesting intersection of the "orbit" line of the ISS and Great Britain, eh? And what do you make of the three orbiting spheres?

You started a thread with a lot of hopes of what other people will come up with.
I wonder, what do you really think...come on, share with us your opinions, ideas, belies, views, instead of waiting for someone else to post something and then claim you were waiting for someone to notice as well.

I mean really, where is the quality in threads these days on here?
Thread starters used to give us something to read, something to look further into, something that got us thinking.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12

You started a thread with a lot of hopes of what other people will come up with.

You are correct. I was hoping for collaboration. Brainstorming and the like. I put in all I had which I admit wasn't much. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia

Without offending the poster named BLV12, I'd like to say that I noticed that as well.
I embedded the photo in your link too.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b982c86d160.jpg[/atsimg]

Did you know from the air it's a giant crucifix?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcd8015ce690.jpg[/atsimg]

One big Masonic something.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Wow - a christian church in the shape of a cross....who'd a thunk they'd ever do that??

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I knew something major would happen very close to the date April 28/29 if not on that date. I had no idea what it would be. Apparently many important events converged.

And now apparently including Bin Laden.

Did I predict anything? No. Did I suspect something very out of the ordinary might happen? Yes. Would have never guessed this though.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The first thing I thought was to come here when I heard about Bin Laden!!!

I will add that I thought that it was announced quite a while back by someone who later was assassinated that Bin Laden was dead quite a few years back, but there is certainly symbolism that has occurred this weekend, and I will always remember that!!

Peace, NRE.

BTW, I have already heard about 20 times the word "symbolism" used about this subject on the MSM!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join