It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 29th, 2011: Endeavor Launch And Royal Wedding - Illuminati Timetable?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Illuminati+mystical numerology+April 29+Last Shuttle+Royal Wedding = Something/Anything? (no not the Todd Rundgren LP.

That's about all I have. Just a connection floating around in the back of my mind. Anyone else think these two events have been scheduled together for any particular nefarious reason. If I had anything more, I would have posted this in another forum not specifically devoted to highly speculative subject matter.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Well, to be honest, yes I do have this exact idea floating in the back of my head, which was why I was so interested in clicking on this thread, since I figure someone confirmed my suspicions.

Alas, I am disappointed now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Well, to be honest, yes I do have this exact idea floating in the back of my head, which was why I was so interested in clicking on this thread, since I figure someone confirmed my suspicions.

Alas, I am disappointed now.

Sorry to disappoint. Perhaps this thread will at least get the speculative ball rolling. I hope others have something more than the vague idea we have floating around in the back of our heads.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I think maybe a false-flag by the U.S might happen. Or some other intelligence agency like MOSSAD somewhere in the world. Just have an feeling about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Waiting with bad breath... er... Bated breath.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think this thread might add to the speculation:

The Ballet of Planets (April 28, 2011)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Khaaaaaan!!
started on 10/3/2010 @ 03:46 AM

Perhaps there is some obvious astrological significance surrounding this date. Anybody?
edit on 4/26/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hopefully the shuttle will blast off out of control and land smack bang into the wedding reception and blow them all to smitherines, only after the crew have safely dissembarked of course, we dont want any innocents killed!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
PS
The "meat" of Khans thread is this:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
STS 134 mission patch:

Perhaps there's some clue hidden here.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All I can offer is to read this (Lucifer's Destiny. Read it all the way through before giving up on it but it covers all of the elements mentioned. I read through it today - the Destiny connection is really interesting to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Aha! I knew someone would offer up something of interest. Your link looks to be just the sort of thing I was hoping for.

Edit to add: As a matter of fact, after scanning quickly through to the "Flash Forward" portion of the link I just have to say - "Wow!" This connects so many dots it's mind boggling. It looks like I was off by a year:

Could the TV show "Flashforward" be a foreshadowing of an actual event to come on April 29th 2010?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/26/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: wow

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
STS 134 mission patch:

Yeah I think you're right.......

I'm going out on a limb and gonna say it's a clue that there's a shuttle launch gonna happen soon!

And since space shuttle exhaust is chemtrails (didn't you know that?? check here....www.abovetopsecret.com...) it's obviously an attempt to modify the weather for the royal wedding!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I definitely see the British Isles on the patch. Something? Nothing?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x

I definitely see the British Isles on the patch. Something? Nothing?

I was hoping someone would notice that. Interesting intersection of the "orbit" line of the ISS and Great Britain, eh? And what do you make of the three orbiting spheres?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

After watching a youtube video posted by 5T4RSCREAM144 on Lucifer's Destiny then went to linked website www.goroadachi.com/etemenaki/lucifersdestiny sent hours reading incredible research + info! Then log on today + see a earthquake in California WOW next couple of days might be interesting. As in FlashForward ''What were you doing on 29 April?? Cheers

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
All of this history making is taking place on the eve of traditionally recognized pagan dates.... I once saw an episode of Dr. Who (maybe Pertwee or Baker) in which 'Beltane' was part of the plot.... can't remember it now.

See en.wikipedia.org...
Beltane or Beltaine ( /ˈbɛltən/) is the anglicised spelling of Old Irish Beltain (modern Irish Bealtaine [ˈbʲal̪ˠt̪ˠənʲə], Scottish Gaelic Bealltainn [ˈbʲal̪ˠt̪ˠənʲ]), the Gaelic name for either the month of May or the festival that takes place on first day of May.

And en.wikipedia.org...
Walpurgis Night (Walpurgisnacht) is a traditional spring festival on 30 April or 1 May in large parts of Central and Northern Europe.[1] Its celebration is associated with dancing and with bonfires.

Just more connections for your mind to contemplate

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Well, I don't know about conspiracy, but I couldn't help but notice that the POTUS was not on the invite list. Maybe it was because of scheduling a shuttle launch? Whatever the reason though, I always felt that the SHTF scenario would not happen before the royal wedding.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
STS 134 mission patch:

Yeah I think you're right.......

I'm going out on a limb and gonna say it's a clue that there's a shuttle launch gonna happen soon!

And since space shuttle exhaust is chemtrails (didn't you know that?? check here....www.abovetopsecret.com...) it's obviously an attempt to modify the weather for the royal wedding!!

I'm not sure the weather NEEDS modifying. I haven't seen anything but a few piffling spots of rain for well over a month.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wow I wanted to write a similar thread about this just the other day. Same topics but also added Gabrielle Gifford and the rantings of Jared Loughner.

Here is a small summary of what I was going to write. It starts with the date of course, but coincided with the rantings of Jared Loughner, that had to do with space, currency, and how the whole shooting went down including some of those killed, and dates associated with them.

Dates such as a royal wedding are made wayyyyy in advance. They had to know that this was going to go down. Either NASA knew first, or the royals.

The fact that no one has really been talking about Gabrielle Giffords, but she is supposed to be attending the launch, with a hand written message to her husband, that she requires him to open once he is in orbit. Also she will not be photographed, or seen, only by other astronauts and their families, and according to her "people", they may send a photo to the media.

I hope I explained this correctly, as this sort of connection is hard for me to explain and the reason why I didn't start my own thread. Id love to hear if I was the only one that added more to this date also.

S&F
Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Royal wedding date of April 29th is indeed within the 13 days commonly used by the Illuminati for their yearly major sacrificial ritual purposes.

April 19th through May 1 constitutes the 13 day ritual window. Last year when April 20th, Hitlers birth date was used with the BP oil disaster, it was a play on those that do not understand the ritual window. This years ritual event has been placed into the wedding date and the Royal ceremony itself, so it would behoove us to watch their event for more clues to their ritual event.

Many have already noted the many symbolic and celestial anomalies the the wedding is revealing, but the big ritual event that many have been expecting for this year, is indeed the Royal wedding itself and the events that follow the 13 day ritual window.

We only have a few more days to see what they will unleash upon the world, but as their history proves, death and horror and suffering is what they seek as part of the sacrificial ritual aspect.

This year, I have already stated here on ATS that I felt some type of natural disaster would be used and many are trying to connect the dots with the severe weather that America is experiencing. Since the bad weather began on or about April 19th, bear in mind that they will use the entire 13 day window to commit their ritual sacrifice and the weather anomalies have been used much like movie previews before a major Hollywood movie screening to keep us occupied and distracted at the same time before the big event.

Of note, is the fact that from April 19th through April 29th, to the day of the Royal wedding, is exactly 11 days.

Therein lies a big clue for those that see and understand what is happening this year and how they have opted for using the entire 13 day window as opposed to just one day like April 19th or April 20th.

The truth is just around the corner and I for one suspect that some type of major false flag natural disaster will be used to create the death and horror and suffering that such a major elite ritual sacrifice expects for its evil to finally be consummated with the blood of innocent victims.

The New Madrid Fault Zone is a prime candidate for such a false flag natural disaster and considering the the governments NLE 2011 exercise begins on April 28th is another key clue that I suspect as being a clue to what will eventually be sprung on Americans and those living within the earthquake zone and filled with over 13+ nuclear reactor sites.

This years event will most likely be a natural appearing disaster that our government has already prepared for and propositioned troops and assets. They have organized and planned as such to contend with the planned disaster that lies within the New Madrid Fault Zone and its aftermath of a major earthquake and its subsequent affects of complete devastation.

The Royal wedding is indeed much more than just a wedding ceremony and anyone who thinks otherwise has only a few days to be proven wrong or correct in their opinion of such a matter.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join