It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.Friedman vs History channel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
yeah I know....but were they reacting to a situation or anticipating a situation?
One thing that puzzles me with this "airforce has back engineered ufo's' thing, is why if they have em... don't use them? Oops commercials are almost finshed on an old X-files re-run....

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Some would argue that we HAVE used them...or at least things gained from them...such as the transistor, circuit boards, fibre optics, etc.
As for the craft themselves...again, maybe they have? Not like we could tell from the ground whether or not a disc was piloted by Reticulans or American pilots....

Of course, the bottom line is, we still need proof, and it needs to be global, undeniable proof, because anything less, can easily be dismissed and covered up any number of ways...(and often is)...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Do you know much about the New Zealand, Kaikoura UFO's of 78? If it wasn't for that episode I would have given up on the street cred of UFO's. They were just bizzare enough to be the real deal. Although they were picked up simultaneously by radar, visual and film, they hardly ever appear in any UFO publications.....which makes me somewhat sceptical and suspicious of UFOlogy. There was somewhat of a UFO flap here and in Australia at the time. Funny thing about it was there was an American airbase (now abandoned) around the area. Also in the area today are a couple of big NSA satelite dishes and super-snoop computers(in fact this would have gone thru the super-snooper b4 ending up here) that are part of the ECHELON network.
The NZ government of the day didn't know of their construction and existence until they were operational, and even today they they aren't considered the property of NZ. Hence my comment about World domination. We are a sovereign nation in name only. C_r_a_p so many edits....getting late forgetting how to spell

[edit on 30-7-2004 by Zero Point]

<< 1   >>

join