It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Assaults Cameraman For Filming Him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Please contribute to the original thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/26/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There's a video for it. YouTube

Disgusting!

I'm surprised the cop didn't take the tape or memory card out of the camera.

He'll do this to the wrong person one day and he'll lose his life for it. Let him come work for our cops here.
He'll only do something like that once around here. After that he'll never be seen again, or he won't be physically able to be a cop anymore. The local cops here may be corrupt but they sure as hell don't do things like this to anyone around here. They know better. They're too scared of what will happen to them and rightfully so. The good ole boys around here beat one of them with his own gun so bad that he's now on permanent disability. Why? Because the cop tried his holier than thou crap. The only time you see any of the cops here is when they're on duty. You don't see them in any of the stores shopping, and you sure as hell don't see them in any of the bars. The chief got tired of his officers getting the hell beat out of them( hard to police the area when all your cops are injured) and banned them from going to any bars around here except one and it's a private club. The funniest thing to ever see is the cops show up to a bar fight and all the fighters quit beating on each other and start beating up the cops. I still crack up when I think of the one that kept trying to get out the door but kept getting drug back into the bar. The one they found hogtied and locked in the backseat of his patrol car was another funny one but I didn't get to see that. He got fired because whoever did it took his utility belt, gun and all.

My wife is the bartender at the private club and you wouldn't believe some of the stories she's told me about the things the cops and government officials do in there, or out in the parking lot. We've saved the pictures she's taken while working just in case we ever need some blackmail.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
Do your #ing research next time GrimTroll.

Wow. You couldn't find a better way to say that?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

That was way earlier. That entire thread blew way way out of the water.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join