It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just keep going, you've got nothing to lose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey ATS, came across this video and thought it was very well done and showed some insight into the views of everyday people. We may think that most people are sleeping when it comes to major social issues but the truth is that a lot of people are taking notice they may just not want the burden of openly speaking about it. The reality of the times we live in is very hard to live with and most people just want to hide it away because it really is depressing. This video is somewhat of a social expirement that has some nice insight into peoples thoughts.

Give it a look see if you like it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Truth is people wake up when petrol bombs are thrown at them in there own city..unless that happens most want to stay in the bubble,soaps bed work not in order.Wake up and look and listen people ..good luck in now becoming someone that goes against the grain..!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sorry, i could not get past the first 10 seconds, i tried but the slow sad piano music in the bacground made me feel sad.
I think this is what the author of the video was looking to do however.
Otherwise he would have put a rock back track to it.
There is no excuse to ignore the problems we face and there is much to lose, whether it be our human rights, our loved ones, our way of life.
The above poster is right however, when bombs are introduced people start to care.
There is no way of dumbing down the idea of sheeple, they are fodder nothing more.
I will stay vigilant and do what i do everyday, and live my life. but every one of my friends and family know who i am and what i believe.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It starts out slow but gets better... You must have an intesly short attention span.
edit on 26-4-2011 by TV_Nation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Nope, i just realize that soundtracks are put in films to set a mood is all.
Therefore i know what the director is doing.
Now you put any movie to a soundtrack of yakkety sax and folks laugh.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This just made my day.

How cold have we become as a society to the point where we interact with each other day to day and yet cannot bother to say hi or answer a question when needed?

At least this allowed me to see that we are not alone.

S+F
edit on 26-4-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

top topics

join