It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I have some thoughts I would like to share. I've been on the awakening train for a long while now. Getting the tiny bits and pieces and putting them together to create a blurry puzzle is what has led me to my current beliefs. I feel what I'm going to share may alert some people to the real potential threats looming on the horizon.

Most of us understand the chess game going on with the global elite and their corrupt agenda to depopulate this planet. This I will not go into right now but it's important that you understand the following statement. The global elite are waiting for the pivotal time to strike and wipe the slate clean, and they are waiting till the upcoming natural disasters occur to unleash all hell and completely follow out the last stages of their end game. This entails wars, the use of biochemical weaponry, the unleashing of many killer man made viruses, a squeeze on the global food and water supply, martial law, etc etc etc...CHAOS is the point.

Ok so that's understood let's step into the current state of the planet. Let's focus on the Japan disaster for a moment. First, do you know about the 1859 Carrington event? If not I suggest you start there to understand the true potential scope of a grid wipe and the causes of such devastating events. You may be asking yourself what these two events have in common? Well when the power goes out from a disaster, like we recently saw in Japan, due to our global reliance on nuclear energy, we are staring catastrophe in the face. When the grid goes down the reactors still need cooling and that is where we have our problem.

So this is my main thought. I feel like Japan may have been an experiment of types, possibly causes by the use of HAARP or other technologies to test what is going to happen in the near future globally. I think the global elite needed a real true "guinea pig" type test subject whom just happened to be Japan.

Regardless if it was or not the main problem I have will still exist. They are predicting another major solar storm next year. Unlike the Carrington event of 1859, we are almost completely reliant on technology and power to run our civilization, especially in countries such as the United States. So I don't think the world is going to end next year or this year due to Elenin, WW3 or possibly planet x or whatever, although I DON"T rule out any possible scenario at this point.

What I would start being concerned about is the frequency of nuclear power plants in the United States and what is going to happen if another Carrington effect occurs next year. And remember even NASA is warning of these storms, AND we just saw what happened in Japan when the lights went out.

Just a thought to ponder. Our greatest concern of all my very well be nuclear fallout. This is why the elite have most likely been building this underground world of theirs. This is most likely the reason for a lot of preparation and the way it has been gone about. Think about, it just starts to make sense.

I see
solar storms coming > lights out > nuclear fallout x 10000 > elite plan success for slate wipe? Isn't this obvious or am I getting a bit too far ahead of myself?

edit on 26-4-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about this as well... Should nuclear meltdown occur in the United States it looks like CO is the place to be... I think I'm going to move there soon... Find me a nice little spot in the rockies and dig a hole...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
I've been thinking a lot about this as well... Should nuclear meltdown occur in the United States it looks like CO is the place to be... I think I'm going to move there soon... Find me a nice little spot in the rockies and dig a hole...

The elite seem to think so too.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Well it doesn't really take a genius... just look at a map of where nuclear sites are in the US and Canada... look at storm patterns that would bring fallout... and you're left with CO... I just need a good mountable .50 cal to keep those elites away...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Think world is changing and humans are feeling the vibe,been on ATS heightens the coming of the Big day(s) that are coming!! Whats every one thinking..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yes, I totally agree. This is my first post on this great forum, been lurking in a few months.
I think these recent events we are observing is to be concerned about. This disaster in Japan is so much worse than most people think (not you on ats though). Why do they cover it up, this is something more serious than the Chernobyl disaster. And that was bad. Wouldn't surprise me if the planet went nuclear winter because of this. we'll see in few years
If things get worse, we will know this is the work of the elite for sure.

Why do we have nuclear plants at all? and if they produce so much toxic nuclear waste that is dangerous and complex to get rid off. WHY BUILD ONE? Because they knew it would destroy the planet eventually??
This is really the first phase of us destroying our selfs.

Krow-moe

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Yeah that's the problem. Pick a safe spot where you wont be fighting the strongest force left on Earth...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

I'm thinking I want to find a cool cat on ATS who has some land in CO... Hook up with other like minded people... pool our resources to build a shelter with hydroponics and a sustainable power source ... and wait and see if the SHTF... if it doesn't who cares life in the rockies living a sustainable existence with good people sounds like as good as life as any to me... anybody with me? Got a better idea?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Yeah that's the problem. Pick a safe spot where you wont be fighting the strongest force left on Earth...

Got any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Actually not a terrible idea. I just moved from Boston to Vegas so I could be in a more mobile area in the upcoming 2 years. Here I have options, back in Boston it would be the like Gun Fight at the O.K Corral at every marina...and the marinas would be the only way out.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Got any suggestions?

My ideas and suggestions would be unfortunately limited by money. this is what they have done to us collectively...weaken us financially and then the strike will soon come after. Now with that said and with limitations on what the normal person will be able to do, I can safely say the best bet is prevention and minimizing damage at this point. Spreading awareness so that when all hell breaks loose and the dollar and grid dies, not every gun toting American is pointing them at each other for bread and cigarettes if you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

good suggestion...

new topics

top topics

join