It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here interested in an Aliens vs. Demons research project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think it could be interesting to research this and ultimately conclude what these are. Granted it would need to be unbiased so i would need people from different religions and athiests too.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
IMHO I think people decide how to catergorise the unknown in the context of the times that they live in. In Alexander the Greats time UFO's were interpreted as flying shields and spears. In the Middle ages, they were seen as angels, demons flying crucifixes. The late 19th century, airships. In the 2oth century they were obviously spacecraft and aliens. Alot of the times it's always something just ahead of where we ourselves are heading. Like memories of the future....or the carrot on a stick. But I'm sure this is not news to your good self.
Maybe they are more an indication of who we are rather than what they are. Another interesting twist that I feel has some bearing on the matter is the Mothman phenomena.....lights in the sky, strange creatures....then some kind of disaster, then no more sightings. It's not so much what they are as what they are portents of. E.g in the country that I live in, a 100 or so years ago, people saw a ghostly apparition of a Maori war canoe complete with Maori warriors rowing across a lake and disappeared into mist. A couple of days later a volcanoe errupted in the area, destroying the Maori village.

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, according to the writer of the "Dulce" the greys are the tools of devil here to enslave the human race. Much of what they say is backed up.

Go to: www.ufoarea.com/main_aas.html for more information.

new topics

join