It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet you didn't know Jews live freely and without oppression in Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is demonized in the Western media. He is called an anti-Semite and the "new Hitler". But if those claims are true, then why did the majority of Iran's Jews vote for Ahmadinejad in recent presidential elections? Could it be that most of what we know about Ahmadinejad is just baseless rumor and propaganda? This excerpt appeared in an article by the BBC news.bbc.co.uk...:

"(Ahmadinejad's) office recently donated money for Tehran's Jewish hospital. It is one of only four Jewish charity hospitals worldwide and is funded with money from the Jewish diaspora - something remarkable in Iran where even local aid organizations have difficulty receiving funds from abroad for fear of being accused of being foreign agents."

Ahmadinejad poses no threat to Israel or the United States. Like everyone else in the Middle East, he just wants a breather from US and Israeli aggression.

This is from Wikipedia:

"The U.S. State Department has made claims of discrimination in Iran against Jews. According to its study, Jews may not occupy senior positions in government and are prevented from serving in the judiciary and security services and from becoming public school heads. The study says that Jewish citizens are permitted to obtain passports and to travel outside the country, but they often are denied the multiple-exit permits normally issued to other citizens. Allegations made by the U.S. State Department have been condemned by Iranian Jews. The Association of Tehrani Jews said in a statement, "We Iranian Jews condemn claims of the US State Department on Iranian religious minorities, announced that we are fully free to perform our religious duties and we feel no restriction on performing our religious rituals."

The lies about Ahmadinejad are no different than the lies about Saddam Hussein or Hugo Chavez or even Qaddafi. The US and Israel are trying to create the justification for another war. That's why the media credits Ahmadinejad with saying things that he never really said. He never said that he wanted to "wipe Israel off the map". That's another fiction.

You can read more from the links:

Sources:
m.beforeitsnews.com...
www.intifada-palestine.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

I fear the US and Israel is itching for a war with Iran and that Syria could just as well be the last straw.

edit on 26-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
yea I believe i've seen threads on this issue before but it's an important topic because it exposes the lies of the united states and isreali governments. The fact that they don't agree with US policy is the reason they are an enemy..It's a sick world we live in I hope this thread opens some people's eyes who don't know because it always seems that their main point against them is that they threatened to wipe isreal off the map, which is a false statement

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It is quite commonly known with regular posters on this forum that Jews live freely in Iran.

It is not the Jewish population that Iran or indeed the world has a problem with, It is the Zionist's.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Star and flag to you OP. This has to be made onto the public once again. This is nothing you will get to see in media that is controlled by whoever is controlling it and making it bias.

Bless

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Considering the present regime has waged a publicly supported war against it's own public for 40 yrs based upon lies and money(WOD) I would think most of you would realize this is business as usual for U.S. Corp.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

While noone can speak for all the jews in Iran i would say its most likely for the majority a case of, better the devil you know!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's highly unlikely that the U.S. would be actively seeking a war with Iran right now considering that there are 3 unresolved military conflicts that the U.S. forces are tied up in. Iran is a strong country, war with Iran would require more resources than are currently available.

I think it more likely that a war would start because of some Israeli action against Iran, or an Iranian action against Israel (Considering the Iranian government publicly announced that the Mahdi will present himself soon).

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes. It is common knowledge. I remember reading somewhere Iran has the biggest Jewish population outside of Israel in the Middle East

live freely and without oppression

Now that is funny! Nobody in Iran lives freely and without oppression except the very top. Even some of them have barbaric laws placed upon them! Look at all the Internet censorship and what happened to those who protested the election result! Free hahahahaha! I will agree that Jews get "equal" standing in Iran but it is not a nice place to live for the majority anyway!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Phatpackage is right. Although the head of Iran has good points pertaining to the Zionist regime and America's ties to them, Iran is lead by a dictator.

Music is for the most part illegal, kids can't play shows, practice or do ANYTHING because it's against the law in Iran.

if that doesn't tell you something, i don't know what will

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I knew that !
Iran also has a certain number of seats in there parliament strictly for Jews .

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BastianCain
Phatpackage is right. Although the head of Iran has good points pertaining to the Zionist regime and America's ties to them, Iran is lead by a dictator.
Music is for the most part illegal, kids can't play shows, practice or do ANYTHING because it's against the law in Iran.

Phatpackage never been to Iran to make such claims ..he is brainwashed from MSM

The Beautiful Iran You Weren’t Aware Of
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Iran has a many centuries long history of persecutiing and genociding its once very large Jewish population - the remnant that remain are permitted between bouts of persecution to exist in ghettos as second class citizens - limited to certain professions, unable to build or repair temples etc.

Of course - the 'end times cannot happen until the Muslims fight and kill all the Jews',so with the expectation of the Mahdi's imminent arrival, at fever pitch in Iran right now - things arn't looking so hot for the Jews there.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

It definetely isn't as bad as some on this forum claim. However I know that hip hop is largely underground and illegal in Iran and that women can get picked up if they don't wear a headscarf/hijab. However many people get confused with Iran's domestic situation currently and the domestic situation right after the Islamic revolution of 1979. Reformists have slowly pushed for more liberal laws overtime.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
So it's a dictatorship, like half the countries in the world. America has a two-party dictatorship, like most other "democracies". Your vote is about as powerful as an Iranians (and they don't have one). Iran doesn't persecute its Jewish population, and it doesn't subject its Muslim population to Sharia law (like the US friend and ally, Saudi Arabia). Iran is a very liberal Islamic state, and its citizens are under no illusions of the status of their liberty. Sure, it has some draconian laws, but so does the US, and when I go to Tehran I don't get my todger massaged by a fat black chick at the airport.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Iran has a many centuries long history of persecutiing and genociding its once very large Jewish population - the remnant that remain are permitted between bouts of persecution to exist in ghettos as second class citizens - limited to certain professions, unable to build or repair temples etc.

Of course - the 'end times cannot happen until the Muslims fight and kill all the Jews',so with the expectation of the Mahdi's imminent arrival, at fever pitch in Iran right now - things arn't looking so hot for the Jews there.

And yet.... the Iranian Jews still refuse the monetary incentives to move, offered by the Israeli government!
If they were so persecuted and made to live in ghettos, do you not think they'd do something about getting the hell out, by any means, to the land of milk and honey that is Israel?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is demonized in the Western media. He is called an anti-Semite and the "new Hitler". But if those claims are true, then why did the majority of Iran's Jews vote for Ahmadinejad in recent presidential elections? Could it be that most of what we know about Ahmadinejad is just baseless rumor and propaganda? This excerpt appeared in an article by the BBC news.bbc.co.uk...:

"(Ahmadinejad's) office recently donated money for Tehran's Jewish hospital. It is one of only four Jewish charity hospitals worldwide and is funded with money from the Jewish diaspora - something remarkable in Iran where even local aid organizations have difficulty receiving funds from abroad for fear of being accused of being foreign agents."

Ahmadinejad poses no threat to Israel or the United States. Like everyone else in the Middle East, he just wants a breather from US and Israeli aggression.

This is from Wikipedia:

"The U.S. State Department has made claims of discrimination in Iran against Jews. According to its study, Jews may not occupy senior positions in government and are prevented from serving in the judiciary and security services and from becoming public school heads. The study says that Jewish citizens are permitted to obtain passports and to travel outside the country, but they often are denied the multiple-exit permits normally issued to other citizens. Allegations made by the U.S. State Department have been condemned by Iranian Jews. The Association of Tehrani Jews said in a statement, "We Iranian Jews condemn claims of the US State Department on Iranian religious minorities, announced that we are fully free to perform our religious duties and we feel no restriction on performing our religious rituals."

The lies about Ahmadinejad are no different than the lies about Saddam Hussein or Hugo Chavez or even Qaddafi. The US and Israel are trying to create the justification for another war. That's why the media credits Ahmadinejad with saying things that he never really said. He never said that he wanted to "wipe Israel off the map". That's another fiction.

You can read more from the links:

Sources:
m.beforeitsnews.com...
www.intifada-palestine.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

I fear the US and Israel is itching for a war with Iran and that Syria could just as well be the last straw.

edit on 26-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

We will soon see exactly what Iran's agenda is. Jesus ain't coming soon for no reason...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

That is a grave lie and you are trying to make the situation in Iran out to be like the Jewish ghettos under Nazi Germany.

I can tell you, Jews, Christians and Muslims - all kinds of people, Kurds, Iranians, Turks etc. lived together (Next to each other, in the same streets) in peace without problems INSIDE Iran before the Islamic regime took hold. The Islamic regime of course, was put there by Western and Israeli interests at heart. Suck on that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Maybe Ahmadinejad is a smart cookie and encourages Jews to live there so he can use them as human shields if the need arises?

He seems incredibly intelligent. It's a pity he doesn't speak English because more people would listen to him. And it would eliminate translation errors.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
We will soon see exactly what Iran's agenda is. Jesus ain't coming soon for no reason...

Jesus ain't coming. Sorry to disappoint. Gyet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join