It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm new to the forum, just thought I would introduce myself. My name is THEuntouchable. The story behind my name is everytime I would get in a fight in highschool I always came out unscathed. Anyway, I joined up to speak to like and unlike minds alike. Along with speaking to others I would like to voice my opinion without being criticized so if you don't start anything with me then as far as I'm concerned you read my post and respect my opinion. Do that for me and I will continue to do the same for you. Anyway, I'm interested in firearms, conspiracies, aliens, and generaly everything else on this site. Anyway I look forward to browsing the site. Hope you all have a good morning/day/evening/night.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEuntouchable
I'm new to the forum, just thought I would introduce myself. My name is THEuntouchable. The story behind my name is everytime I would get in a fight in highschool I always came out unscathed. Anyway, I joined up to speak to like and unlike minds alike. Along with speaking to others I would like to voice my opinion without being criticized so if you don't start anything with me then as far as I'm concerned you read my post and respect my opinion. Do that for me and I will continue to do the same for you. Anyway, I'm interested in firearms, conspiracies, aliens, and generaly everything else on this site. Anyway I look forward to browsing the site. Hope you all have a good morning/day/evening/night.

Wow!! This is not high school, you sound like you were a bully.

You post here your not always going to get a favorable opinion.

You will get criticized, most likely because of this thread..

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Great intro, welcome! There does seem to be a lot of criticism here. I'm new too, hope they cut us some slack

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

No all of my fights were because of bullies, and other undesireable people. I kind of see myself as a defender you know. As soon as I get my things together I'm going to join the Army(forgot to mention that earlier). But all of them were defending my friends, and a few with people who didn't understand you're not supposed to hit women, but anyway I'm getting distracted.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I forgot to add Welcome....

BTW when the ATS members rip apart something you say, don't take offense!! They are not the only members on here.

top topics

join