It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Grail?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   
completely agree. what you all have stated is so well thought out i am really impressed. You have changed my view on everything in the world. You deserve a medal. The people here are so smart. I'm really impressed.

link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I've not yet read Journey to the West; however in reading through a article about it, there does seem to be some genuine Esoteric references found throughout.

And I've not read The Tale of Genji yet either, although I've wanted to for quite a number of years now. I'd heard of the The Tale of Genji long before ever becoming interested in Esoterism; mainly due to the fact that I've always been somewhat of a "Japan geek".

Now I have read Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa, a few times actually. It's been quite a few years since I've read it; but it has been my favorite novel, and is one of the only novels that I've ever read.

Anyway, I'd like to comment here more, however cannot at this very moment. So I'll be back soon hopefully.

Best Regards

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Hey I know you but i lost your email address - this is the only way i could find you. Me and Pube-legs and the Clawfoot tub miss you and want to see you and your sidekick. Got stories about Dragon-lady and CockWeasel. hope this message doesn't get deleted. I'll post my email if you want. Let me know. Hope you're well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join