It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani rape victim speaks on acquittal of her rapists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What a brave and wonderful soul.

So sad to see this kind of injustice happen I hope they reform their courts and that the men who got away with this learn from it. This woman is a better Muslim than any of them or even the high clerics of their courts. And look we she did with it they raped her and she turned it around a built a school to protect other girls from being mislead by the courts like she was!

I put this up today as well if have a peek if you think this kind of injustice is just a Pakistan issue.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

there is no such thing as "rape' in the moslem world

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by UcDat

You mean they choose not to acknowledge its exsistence.

Regardless it still goes on in those circles, as indeed in the wider world

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by UcDat

You mean they choose not to acknowledge its exsistence.

Regardless it still goes on in those circles, as indeed in the wider world

I agree the Act happens all the time...but the ACT AS A VIOLATION OF A LAW never existed is what I meant....moslems are no more than animals who have found a way to legalize the most base acts of violence to their fellow man...evil in its most truest manifestation

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

You may want to qualify your comments or feelings about all Muslims. In fact, there are a number of Muslim women who are fighting to bring about change, who would be included in the group you malign in your post.

Not sure if you meant it like that, thought I'd ask.

As for this woman, good for her. Personally I think that if Muslims have a chance to change thier societies in my lifetime, it will be thanks to strong men and women like this.

I wish her the best of luck and would be interested in finding out what charity she runs (if any).

Peace
KJ

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

I see you insist that moslem MUST be spelled muslim....some here in amerika dont understand that moslem is an accepted and most used form of spelling in other countries...where this took place I believe....I agree that there are some good moslems...just as there are some good pit-bulls....I ask forgivness for all that are maligned in my general statement...I still will NEVER trust ANY pit-bull...how do you tel the safe ones?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

On the spelling: fair enough. Thanks for the info.

As for Islam: Between the different flavors of crazy, Islam seems to be the most violent of the bunch, but that doesn't mean much to me.

On a political (of policy) level I don't live there, so I don't care what nonsense they do or how many of their own people they kill generally. On a personal level, however, one must admit that in order for religion to become tolerable, it must be basically pacified like most Christians have been in the Western World.

This could happen in Islam, although the battle between the warring factions could get rather intense before it gets better. However, if the crazy portion get too crazy too fast or with the wrong country, they will be killed in staggering numbers (moreso than now).

As for telling the bad ones from the non-bad, that's kind of an overly simple question. How do you tell the good blacks from the bad blacks? In America, they are (by far) the most violent murder-happy folks around. Shoot, they kill a lot of Americans, most of them are also black.

Maybe lumping anyone into a single group isn't the best intellectual endeavor, although it's generally the easiest.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
the rapists would have to had been a muslim as well.

muslims rub other muslims backs as they are instructed to in the koran, but the rules change if the rapists were not muslim.

if not muslim the men would surely be put to prison if not demanded to be killed.

edit on 26-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join