It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are my ATS Flags broken or something?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You are not the only person who has experienced this issue...it was a very odd bug that occurred to a few during the transition to ATS 2010...if memory serves correctly.

While I am unsure if any were truly resovled, I am sure that there is little that can be done without a look at the code.

I did flag your thread though...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
lifttheveil,

Apparently you are "The One". You are being groomed right now, for a very, very important role. In order for everyone to accept this, when it is unveiled (no pun intended
) , you must show a clean, flagless history.

I apologize no one has explained this to you, I myself only obtained this information after much, much meditation and a channelling session with a psychic.

He mentioned something about learning this info about you on "Mutter" last year. He sounds crazy, I mean anyone who mutters to themself must be nuts.

Anyway, I will continue to lurk this thread and await more funny pictures, carry on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the info and reply MemoryShock

I think the mods on ATS are great, look at my post history and you'll see that and it's not just an opinion IMHO it's a 100% fact. The mods are transparent, every mods actions are visible and scrutinised by other mods and the mods are very polite and quick to act if needed.

I think the big cheeses are very ignorant though and mainly interested in one th$ng which does show a lot in the way ATS works in many aspects, but I can't argue that they deserve credit for what is the most unbiased, transparent, information packed and most popular altenative topics and conspiracy site on the whole of the www. so I guess I just have to accept that they can't fix this and choose to ignore a long standing member and contributor (both in posts and $) because they're just pig ignorant

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ha ha thanks Signals, in that case I take my last post back

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
Are my ATS Flags broken or something? I've had loads of flags, but my count always stays at zero?

Some legacy member accounts (older than the launch of the flagging system) that were inactive for a period have had some problems with accurate flag totals. Which is why I coded a one-button fix, and your flags are now normal as soon as I became aware of this thread.

Never assume that any ATS Admin will automatically be aware of a public thread such as this. For problems of this nature, it's always best to submit a complaint -AND- send a private message to a senior staff member. There is a significantly higher probability the issue will be noticed and resolved.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Are my ATS Flags broken or something? I've had loads of flags, but my count always stays at zero?

Some legacy member accounts (older than the launch of the flagging system) that were inactive for a period have had some problems with accurate flag totals. Which is why I coded a one-button fix, and your flags are now normal as soon as I became aware of this thread.

Never assume that any ATS Admin will automatically be aware of a public thread such as this. For problems of this nature, it's always best to submit a complaint -AND- send a private message to a senior staff member. There is a significantly higher probability the issue will be noticed and resolved.

Awwww no, as I was replying to my last past you were replying this

Many, many, many thanks Skeptic, it seems strange to see those flags there now lol, thanks very much again and please re read this thread and emphasise everything good I said about ATS and disregard everything negative lol

But seriously, ATS is very BIG, so many thanks for your time SO it is very much appreciated and as a thanks I will ensure a higher standard of Quality Control in my furure posts

Not that my previous QC was lacking in any way ofc

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

been following your thread because of the hilarity.

But that response was anything but funny. Awfully rude of a Mod.

My impression was you were being rather light hearted the whole time. yea it's no biggie, but some good comedy came out of it.

Oh well seems like this is the going attitude lately.

and ps...I got the impression with any "insults" they were made in jest.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

Wow, I think that warning from Crakeur was very uncalled for, a little bit of as Nazi approach there from Crakeur as I never even sniffed near the ATS t&c

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

T&C

16f.) Private Messages: You will not use the private messaging system to send mass messages to multiple member accounts. All private messages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Violations will result in immediate account termination. You also agree that Private Messages are confidential. You will not post or publically display messages received from TAN, their agents, or any other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author. TAN, at their discretion, may review the content of your private messages when, and only when, complaints are received from the recipient(s) of your messages.

You should probably quit while you're ahead.

edit on 5/12/2011 by yeahright because: Code

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Posting private messages is against T&C

Although I feel that one should be posted about because there is never a reason a Mod should be so condencending towards a member who was, at the end of the, joking around about a minor problem.

Not to downplay your plight, but I think we all agree flags are *not that important like the Mod said, but the manner was uncalled for
edit on 5/12/2011 by iamsupermanv2 because: to add *not

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Thanks for the reply iamsupermanv2 and yeah I thought it was abit, erm, funny of a reply too, and by PM's right now I'm getting from mods it's getting even funnier lol

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Question asked, answered and problem solved.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join