It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can Possibly Change the World for the Better?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I posted to the lead story last night about how the government is out and out destroying America and or the World. Then, I got to thinking.

These powers behind the throne types have more money than God and their currency is not really money but the stupid people that it buys. The first touch is fear, then money, then blackmail, then death to the mark or threats to the mark's loved ones.

The opposing pawns are oppressed with fear.

The opposing knights and bishops are bought.

The opposing rooks are blackmailed.

The opposing kings and queens are killed.

Basically, if you oppose the high and the mighty you are subject to exponential degrees of becoming compromised.

Shut them up, make them rich, make them dirty, or kill 'em. That's the elitist creed.

This is just observational opinion on my part. The frail nature of the human animal is exploited over and over and when you look at the world in that light, it all becomes conspiracy and has been since who knows when. As long as a person attempts to function in this world and puts EMPHASIS on his or her part in this world, they are subject to the whims and fancies of the influential.

One of my brothers was caught up in a very prominent church forty years ago and climbed through to the upper echelons of its organization only to find that it had more to do with money than anything related to spiritual growth. It was rotten inside.

The trappings of the powers that be is only power in this world. That's my point. My wife always insinuates that we, her and I, live just a little bit before everybody else. Not that we are leaders of any kind, we just have a different spot on the wave. So I see things differently than most.

I always look upon the Native America Spirit for an insight. They lived spontaneously, they saw that the world was a certain way at a certain time and they dealt with it on a spiritual plateau. The had ceremonies not rituals. Western man made rituals and dogma as part of an agenda of oppression.

When we look at the mysterious departure of the Central American Cultures we have no western thought insight as into why it just vaporized. I offer this conjecture, one day the culture reached a tipping point where they woke up and looked at the corrupt nature of the leaders looked at the vial nature of their infrastructure and so-called civilization and collectively said, "This is messed up.", probably clubbed the deceivers to death, disbanded and moved away from these places of bad medicine in order to renew their connection with their Creator.

Jesus thrashed the money changers for corrupting the connection between man and the Creator. The authority of that world put him down for exposing their game.

This is the world of the evil, the spiritually bankrupt. They have no connect with the Creator. None. The more you play into this world, the more you are subject to the powers of this world.

You want to live in a better world? Reconnect with the Creator. Override the dogma and take off the blinders, live as if you are in a better world and you will be. Shed this world's chains and dare to envision yourself in the new and you will be. Obstacles are deceptions of this world, render them unimportant and shed worry, shed fear and live as you were meant to live.

I know that an atheist or two will come to twist my berries, if it is important to you to look at life that way, I understand.

For now, the first mantra is, "This is messed up."

"I do not fear the Great Spirit as the Great Spirit is my friend. Who is crazy enough to have a friend they fear? If I am supposed to fear your God, then I will walk with the Great Spirit instead. How can your God be so weak as to be jealous? He must not be much of a god. You made that up about this god didn't you? Or did you just make a story about this god to trick us and to make us weak?"

edit on 26-4-2011 by RighteousDude because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What Can Possibly Change the World for the Better?

oh about a fifth of 30 yr old Scotch
ought to work temporarily

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i am going to go with with some hamlet here

to thine own self be true......

what can make the world better?

go back in time and stop the snake in the garden of eden.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This one's easy.. All you need to change the world is a imagination.. Don't like the world around you explore your inner self.. And discover a whole new world waiting to be explored!

Or if you don't buy the Disney© excuse.. Maybe we should start thinking mass extinction, Wiping the slate clean.. Preserving the world for future inhabitants..

I myself like the First one far better..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

I'm an atheist, and still I agree with you. Regardless of whether someone is a theist of any sort, there is still room for spirituality.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Certainly you can change the world for the better, and you should.
Maybe you are waiting for the moment when you can change the WHOLE world?

Look at an image of the Earth. You can't find yourself on it..you are unlikely to change it. A speck of dust.

We are empowering evil, you and I, and really everyone reading this (and more). We empower evil through our own fear of loosing the nipple that gives us milk.

As long as you, I, we, empower the evil, the evil continues to exist. Yes, I am talking about feeding the beast. If you don't feed it, the beast will die.
I look at it this way. A spoiled child needs attention. The spoiled child needs food. The brat needs to be comfortable and well fed. Just like the government.

Well, screw them! See how far they get whining if we don't listen. Each one of us can make a difference, but you must get away from the nipple.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Same concept, different words. A tipping point of like-minded individuals making a mass of one changes everything, A real new world order. Just not the one the old boy network had in mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

I hope that the common spirit of humanity is really peace and tranquility.

I am not certain that this is what I want to say. I respect and appreciate your good intent and I thank you for hearing me out.

I am going to bed. Good Night and thanks again.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I am -- convinced -- that I have a correct idea here. Which is, if somehow, every last poor soul were to get their hands on a ( as of to date tho, mythical ) "free energy" device, watch the giants, like giant dominoes, fall in rapid succession, one by one in a day.
I know that sounds kind of simplistic, but it's like the realization I had one day, a few recent years ago, in my now long life. That, all my problems I had in my own personal life, from trying to get a boyfriend, to settling in a secure place to live, to even how I felt under my skin, clothes and hair, not to mention obtaining knowledge, etc etc ( and physical or mental health problems ) was -- ultimately -- from ----- poverty.
So I call it my Core Reason Theory.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

At risk of sounding gay! lol Seriously I was wondering how (if it ever came to it) we might convince a galactic federation we were peaceful? There isn't much we've done that bears that out. How would we prove it - if we had to? Love isn't just for love songs!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The eradication of self-serving GREED!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Q: "What Can Possibly Change the World for the Better?"
A: "A Global Zombie Cataclysm. Eat the opposition..."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

John Lennon! One of the kings I thought about when I was throwing this piece together. If you are high profile and put out an idea of peace, love and just fundamental cooperation worldwide, you have signed your death warrant. Gandhi, Kennedy, Kennedy, King, Carlin, Lennon..

Stir the pot, take the shot.

We must overcome this pattern.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Love in your heart for everyone and seeing the world free, equal, no wars, starvation, no slavery, freedom and everyone with equal birth rights to land and resources, see it, envision it,speak it, encourage it, dream it, and put their programs out of your mind, pray, meditate, pour it under the stars. And don't be afraid of anything, ever.

new topics

top topics

join