It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Royal Wedding Exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I heard some interesting talk on C2C a couple nights ago that might intrigue you then… since you beleieve he (Big Willie) may be the antiChrist.

One of the guests explained that the wedding is purposely close to May Day. In earlier centuries, a May Day mock King and Queen would be chosen. The way the king would be chosen is through each participant choosing a piece of cake out of a hat or bonnet. One piece would be covered in ash from the fire the cake was made over.the man choosing the darkened cake would reign as King for the day and then be sacrificed to Diana, the goddess celebrated on this pagan holiday.

Incidently, says the guest from C2C, the prince has chosen to have a cake made just for him of dark chocolate and tea biscuits. An old secret family recipe. If he dies, you can bet there was a reason for the sacrifice...and it could be so he can rise again as the anti-Christ...or it could be because his dad wants the throne for himself, LOL. Or Harry for that matter...the lil' nazi-lovin' buggar

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee

I heard some interesting talk on C2C a couple nights ago that might intrigue you then… since you beleieve he (Big Willie) may be the antiChrist.

One of the guests explained that the wedding is purposely close to May Day. In earlier centuries, a May Day mock King and Queen would be chosen. The way the king would be chosen is through each participant choosing a piece of cake out of a hat or bonnet. One piece would be covered in ash from the fire the cake was made over.the man choosing the darkened cake would reign as King for the day and then be sacrificed to Diana, the goddess celebrated on this pagan holiday.

Incidently, says the guest from C2C, the prince has chosen to have a cake made just for him of dark chocolate and tea biscuits. An old secret family recipe. If he dies, you can bet there was a reason for the sacrifice...and it could be so he can rise again as the anti-Christ...or it could be because his dad wants the throne for himself, LOL. Or Harry for that matter...the lil' nazi-lovin' buggar

Okay, here is another interesting tidbit, the Royal wedding will take place at Westminster Abbey, where the floors after being covered for over 100 years with carpet have been restored to how they looked when Edward the Confessor first built the Abbey.

Westminster Abbey is a large church in the Gothic style in London, England. Edward the Confessor built an abbey here (an abbey is a place for monks or nuns to live and pray) in 1050 AD, in the Romanesque style.

William the Conqueror was crowned in the Abbey, and so have been all English kings and queens since his time right up to now. By 1245, however, that old Romanesque church seemed hopelessly old-fashioned, and so Henry III decided to tear it down and build a new church in the Gothic style. The facade (the front) of Westminster Abbey, though, wasn't actually finished until the 1400's. Because of this, it is in a Late Gothic style which is much more vertical. Most of the lines go up-and-down and not across. (The two towers were not built until the 1700's)
westminster abbey

Unlike the doors of Italian or French cathedrals, the doors of Westminster Abbey are relatively plain, with beautiful lacy garlands but no statues - they don't tell a story.
Westminster Abbey elevation

Inside, the main nave of Westminster Abbey rises in three storeys - one big pointed (Gothic) arch at the bottom, then a blind (false) gallery, and above that a big glass window to let in the light. Thin colonnettes attached to the wall rise straight up from the floor to the ceiling to make the ceiling seem as high as possible, as if the whole building were soaring up to the sky, trying to leap right up off the ground to Heaven.
Westminster Abbey vault

In the overall plan of the church, the architect, Henry of Reyns, was mainly taking his ideas from earlier cathedrals built in northern France, especially the cathedrals of Chartres, Reims, and Amiens, which had just been built. Like the French cathedrals, Westminster Abbey has a round apse with radiating chapels, rose windows, and flying buttresses. Although this nave more or less follows the original plan from 1245, it was actually built a hundred years later, in 1376 - they had to stop for a hundred years to raise enough money!
Westminster Abbey

The vault of the roof, indeed, shows that the nave was not built until the 1300's - it is a later Gothic style. The vaults are fancy ones with a lot of unnecessary ribs just to look more beautiful. From the outside of the church, we can see how the builders held up a heavy stone roof when the walls had such big windows in them - by using flying buttresses. To buttress means to hold something up, and you can see the flying buttresses - they are stone arches pushing against the walls to hold them up. At the bottom end of the flying buttresses they connect to regular non-flying buttresses which also hold up the roof.

edit on 26-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos and expanded comment

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

Originally posted by staciebee

Okay, here is another interesting tidbit, the Royal wedding will take place at Westminster Abbey, where the floors after being covered for over 100 years with carpet have been restored to how they looked when Edward the Confessor first built the Abbey.

Westminster Abbey is a large church in the Gothic style in London, England. Edward the Confessor built an abbey here (an abbey is a place for monks or nuns to live and pray) in 1050 AD, in the Romanesque style.

William the Conqueror was crowned in the Abbey, and so have been all English kings and queens since his time right up to now. By 1245, however, that old Romanesque church seemed hopelessly old-fashioned, and so Henry III decided to tear it down and build a new church in the Gothic style. The facade (the front) of Westminster Abbey, though, wasn't actually finished until the 1400's. Because of this, it is in a Late Gothic style which is much more vertical. Most of the lines go up-and-down and not across. (The two towers were not built until the 1700's)
westminster abbey

Unlike the doors of Italian or French cathedrals, the doors of Westminster Abbey are relatively plain, with beautiful lacy garlands but no statues - they don't tell a story.
Westminster Abbey elevation

Inside, the main nave of Westminster Abbey rises in three storeys - one big pointed (Gothic) arch at the bottom, then a blind (false) gallery, and above that a big glass window to let in the light. Thin colonnettes attached to the wall rise straight up from the floor to the ceiling to make the ceiling seem as high as possible, as if the whole building were soaring up to the sky, trying to leap right up off the ground to Heaven.
Westminster Abbey vault

In the overall plan of the church, the architect, Henry of Reyns, was mainly taking his ideas from earlier cathedrals built in northern France, especially the cathedrals of Chartres, Reims, and Amiens, which had just been built. Like the French cathedrals, Westminster Abbey has a round apse with radiating chapels, rose windows, and flying buttresses. Although this nave more or less follows the original plan from 1245, it was actually built a hundred years later, in 1376 - they had to stop for a hundred years to raise enough money!
Westminster Abbey

The vault of the roof, indeed, shows that the nave was not built until the 1300's - it is a later Gothic style. The vaults are fancy ones with a lot of unnecessary ribs just to look more beautiful. From the outside of the church, we can see how the builders held up a heavy stone roof when the walls had such big windows in them - by using flying buttresses. To buttress means to hold something up, and you can see the flying buttresses - they are stone arches pushing against the walls to hold them up. At the bottom end of the flying buttresses they connect to regular non-flying buttresses which also hold up the roof.

edit on 26-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos and expanded comment

I had previously mention the "Floor" in Westminster Abbey having been recently restored after over 100 years of being covered. Well, here is the "Royal Wedding" and if you will watch closely you will see the floor is exposed except for the walkway:

www.3news.co.nz...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by marriah3330

Being O Rh Negative myself, as are my children, the subject of Reptilians is a bit touchy in my household but I just admit it would explain a great deal.

I have got to confess that I am left with a silly smirk seeing some of those responding to this thread and how many responded so quickly. I have posted other, more productive subjects and found myself talking to myself..maybe I am now. Is school out?

edit on 26-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

Can you elaborate a bit on what a RH negative blood factor has to do with Reptilians? This has my curiosity piqued! Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join