It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Et on wall of tomb...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've heard of this stuff off and on..but I hadn't seen this one before....
interesting hu? It does look a bit like it was maybe photoshoped in at the bottom though, don't ya think?

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OK now that�s creepy. Good find LadyV.

I wonder if it could be a representation of Horus and we as modern humans see an alien.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
that first one looks like some sort of alien-pharoh

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Interesting....

I'm not sure how credible this image is, nor am I a photoshop expert. But I have seen many pics of the like-- credible or not, I'm not sure--and it seems as if there is more to the picture than meets the eye.

Deep

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It's actually a vase!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
It's actually a vase!

yep I've heard that too, forgot where though.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There's a thread in the Alien Forum somewhere that shows it's a vase. I've seen it before, too.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yup here is the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I read the whole thread in the link above, I didn't see a link anywhere providing any type of info/proof that it is a vase..
just people saying it was

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Great site LadyV. Thanks for pointing it out. I dont find the picture as intriguing as one of those mummies and the hieroglyphs. I have seen those Hieroglyphs before, and they dont seem to translate into anything, meaning that they may be sort of pictograms rather than hieroglyphics. Thus, their meaning would be what is derived from the picture rather than them spelling out anything. This is very curious because they seem to be surrounded by other hieroglyphics such as the half suns and papyrus reeds.

Very curious indeed. My knowledge of hieroglyphics is somewhat limited so maybe Byrd would have an idea of what they mean. He is getting a degree in Archaeology or Anthropology (dont remember which?) and my degree is in History.

As far as the top picture of the alien I would doubt it was a vase of any sort because in Egyptian art they emphasised the size of the character. In other words...if the character is bigger, its important, and if its smaller its of lesser importance. This character seems to be 3/4 the height of the humans meaning Im sure it had more importance than just a vase. Now, Im not saying its an alien, but who knows?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Look about half way down on this page:
www.catchpenny.org...
You'll see a much clearer view of the actual relief in Egypt.
It is most definitely NOT an alien.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Makuahine......thanks for that link. It explains a lot, but I still dont think its a vase, but more of an offering jar, or something to the effect. Im sure it represents more than just a vase.

top topics

join