It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird light switch scenario.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This will be really short. I live in a two bedroom two bathroom condo in Philadelphia. I live in a very old building which to me I believe is haunted. I also have Astral Projected and other things of that nature. Last night at around midnight I went to use my bathroom in my bedroom. After I was done I turned my light off in the bathroom and my bedroom light came on. Now I have dimmer lights in my condo therefor the light gets dim or brighter by moving it up or down. The light switch was all the way down in the "off" position. When I turned my bathroom light off, the bedroom light turned on. When I checked the switch it was half way up? Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Creepy, are you shure there wasn't anyone els in your room? weird stuff.
Well, lets see what others think of this.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sometimes with wall light switches, if they aren't fully up or down, the slightest surge could trigger it's position or power release to the light. With pull chains, at times they can come on when off due to the balls on the chain catching internal parts and come back on later.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Someone is definitely trying to mess with you.

Has this happened before?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
someone's in your condo with you and they don't like being invaded, when you did nothing wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm very smart with my money so I try to keep my electric bill at minimum. I'm 100% sure the light switch was all the way in the off position. Also I remember now waking up at around 3am and looking at my closet sliding door. It seriously looked like someone was standing there but, kinda half in half out of our dimension??? I remember getting up and reaching for my glock17 but then...I must of fell back asleep?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RainboStar

Nope. I live in draketower.com... . It's supposed to be haunted. It's an old building with a rumor that some of the ghost busters scenes were filmed here.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is where I reside draketower.com... . The building is very old built in 34 I think. Place gets really #ing creepy on or after 12:00 am.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Try putting a camera close to your bed to record when you sleep, or put some cameras in a few corners.
So than you can watch if theres something/body in your room

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't have an answer for you but, can I just say, I feel your pain!

Where I live was brand new when we moved in but the land had been occupied since the 1840s or 50s. It wasn't too long after we moved in that we began to experience things like the lights turning on, the water turning itself on...nothing was ever too scary and I finally decided all that whatever is here with us wants is a little acknowledgement every once in a while.

As I said, in my case, nothing has been very scary and I am happy to live and...uhh...let live?

top topics

join