It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nuclear hellstorm' if bin Laden caught: 9/11 mastermind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

'Nuclear hellstorm' if bin Laden caught: 9/11 mastermind

www.spacedaily.com

The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that Al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Admittedly, it came from a confession that was under duress, to say the least.

But, if there be even a shred of truth.....

The Pakistanis, North Koreans, Iranians would be more than happy to provide someone with the ability to carry out an attack of this scope.

Russia, China maybe a bit less, they have more to loose. I beleive every nuclear device can be traced back to its source due to a distinct 'signature' of the released radiation.

www.spacedaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

bin Laden has been dead since 2001. Iran has no ambitions of nuking anyone.

that said....

Yes, I believe you can trace a nuclear device back to where the fuel was mined by it's signature. It doesn't tell you exactly who made it, but it can tell you where the uranium or plutonium came from.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think if they really had a nuke in hiding ANYWHERE they would have already used it.

I think I'll just go ahead and call their bluff right now, in fact. Hey, terrorist guys, push the red button!

Anyone hear a boom? Didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good luck, he's been dead since december 2001.

No way he's ever gonna be taken. If he is, then it's a fake and the elite has decided to create another boogeyman.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
maybe they found that lost nuke in the mediterranean sea.

and planted in europe.

bin laden will probably detonate it himself and go out as a martyr and gain his way in to heaven.

ah but alas the common concenus is bin laden is dead maybe it will be his ghost

a wraith been on the destruction of all the infidels.

sigh im scared.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Lmao this sounds b/s.
Second line.

edit on 26-4-2011 by DuceizBack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Der Spiegel noted that his "confessions" should have be treated with caution as they could have been extracted through torture. Sheikh Mohammed is known to have undergone the method known as "waterboarding."

www.spacedaily.com...

He sure did...think he may hold the world record in it in fact.
How many times did he get the Khmer Rouge favourite torture method?
Wasn't it something like 180 times in one month,with the full sleep deprivation and beating packages thrown in for good measure?

Hell,there's not a person alive today who wouldn't confess to their whole family being militants from the sirius system,come to take over Earth;after that amount of torture.

Imagine the scene,you are driven mad with pain and psych drugs,no sleep for weeks,basically you think you are going to die.
And you want to.
So you tell them really bad stuff about nukes,in the hope they just break your neck and end it all...

Check out these pics of KSM when captured in Pakistan:

and after his 5 star Cuban aquatic holiday:

Yep,looks about as mad as can be IMO.
Also,remember,we never heard he had anything to do with 911 till he got captured.Till then it was all OBL...
But we needed a live person to blame,so along comes KSM.

I do not buy his story that there is a nuke in Europe,ready to go off at AQs command.
As If they would have saved such an item,if it were already in place.
Heck no-they would have used it by now,no question IMO.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Guantanamo Bay interrogators the terror group would detonate the nuclear device if the Al-Qaeda chief was captured or killed, according to the classified files released by the WikiLeaks website.

So, a seized WikiLeaks being used for disinformation. There might be several bombs planted all around the world, but Al-Qaeda is just the scapegoat it has always been. They're really milking it though.
I pity the people out there that are reading this and believing it; frightened, they may end up running into any slaughterhouse TPTB place in front of them - under the guise of "sanctuary" - without even realizing it.

Fear campaign...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

That's what happens when you let those spent fuel rods pile up!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by ErEhWoN

that said....

Yes, I believe you can trace a nuclear device back to where the fuel was mined by it's signature. It doesn't tell you exactly who made it, but it can tell you where the uranium or plutonium came from.

Yep thats a given, remember the anthrax scare and it turned out to be made in the states.
Keep your peepers open people....
Don't let them knock you twice on the noggin.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 26-4-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If they have a nuke they would have gotten it from the Russian black market.
Now, Bin Laden wouldnt allow himself to be caught, he used to sleep with guns under his pillow 'apparently'
But I do believe he is dead, and IF this is an attempt by the US and CIA to drum up more alqaeda fear, its a pretty pathetic attempt.

Seems more and more evidence 'for' alqaeda and terrorism is coming from wikileaks,

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Who the F*** is Osama Bin Laden?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Seems more and more evidence 'for' alqaeda and terrorism is coming from wikileaks,

And another person wakes up to the zioscam that is wikileaks.

Take a little bit of truth, a whole bunch of unclassified information, government talking points and propaganda, then some outright made up crap, release it on your website after sending to the pentagon for approval, while cashing massive million dollar donation cheques, and try to claim you are in danger.

Each time those of us onto this speak up, they release some information damaging to the US. Truly damaging information about Israel? No where to be found, which is probably why they've been praising wikileaks from the start.

I still remember shortly after 911 being told by "insiders" with "top secret information" that the russians had stashed suitcase nukes all over the US and Al Queda was going to use them.

Then it was a nuke being smuggled over the border from Mexico.

Then it was a dirty bomb attack that was totally going to happen in the next 6 weeks.

then it was

then it was

Then it was...........

Stop, wait, listen. Lets pretend the official 911 fairytale is true, 19 mostly Saudi hijackers did this under the command of both OSB and KSM. Lets also stipulate that there are deadly sleeper cells in every major city in the US just waiting for the time to strike. Lets also assume they do indeed have a nuclear device ready to activate.

WHAT THE $%^$#% are they waiting for? It's been almost 10 years, there have been sporadic small attacks here and there, if they had a nuclear device, idiots, they would have used it. See, if we are to believe the official story, we also have to believe they want all of us dead because we are infidels, and dying in the process of killing us is a great honor.

If that is the case, there is no reason for them to not have used this weapon by now. Why even hint you have one if you actually intend to use it?

I'm not buying it at all.

I'm also not forgetting about the missing nuke from that Minot fiasco.
I'm also not forgetting that the Israeli embassy in New York is a radiation hot spot.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Is it a Hacker Hellstorm?

Just wondering.

Perhaps I thought "Canadian Bacon" was too literal.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by ErEhWoN

that said....

I believe he is dead too. However, I think the greatest irony in this is that Al Qeada could produce a look-a-like dead body, claim it to be OBL and then announce to the world that he is dead, show the dummy OBL, and then declare nuclear war on America. Should work, right? Especially since the US Government shows dummy OBL video? Too bad Al Qaeda is strongly influenced by the moneyed interests, be that CIA, Banks, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Just more scare mongering and forced 'confessions' through torture, water boarding for that matter. Bin laden is dead or....well dead.

I fail to see the zioscam with wikileaks, they've been releasing stuff very recently. www.greenleft.org.au...
www.haaretz.com...
www.jta.org...

While not completely damaging to Israel, neither are the US cables, I feel that Israel's foreign policy is pretty out in the open, and as the cables really only reflect foreign policy as it is related from the diplomat to his superior in Washington, I'd say that there's nothing more to it, no scam, no Zionist influence, I think that is taking it way too far.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
BL is dead. B Bhuto said so 10 years ago just before she was wasted!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I disagree.. If they used that device, they would lose what little support they had left. Even countries who support them would quickly distance themsleves from that act knowing what would be coming down the pipeline in response.

The phrase you are either with us or against us, in that scenario, is not a veiled threat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join