It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of world adverts on youtube videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was just on youtube, to watch the following song specifically:

www.youtube.com...

and had the site minimized, at first i didnt think anything of it but after about 20 seconds ( which is VERY long for any of youtubes usual adverts ) i realised i wasnt listening to the song lol, so i maximised the window and i noticed a considerably long advert playing, the advert must have been about 5-10 minutes in all which ive never known an advert been that long before on youtube!!

Anyway, the advert was about the end of the world, about 6 trumpets?? i think it was 6, i remember the pope.... etc, i tried to use hypercam to record but kept saying "Video compression failure", it was saying how we will all soon find out about the revalation and stuff, i presume its talking about the bible, im in no way religous but i thought some people here might be interested in knowing this.

if you click the above youtube link the same advert might play, the advert covers the whole video and you can click "skip now", you probably know what i mean, so far ive not been able to make the advert play again.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I got an advert for Bing with the food fight in the supermarket. What was it an advert for as in a product? A movie, video game, or just them telling us what's up?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
nothing...just micheal bubbles
2nd

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You'll probably get a different advert each time. I got one for a video game.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I got a poptart commercial. beatbox style.

Maybe you should do a youtube search. " youtube end of world advert " See if you can find it again, otherwise this thread is kind of pointless, unless someone else saw it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Maybe this is it?

www.youtube.com...

There was some chatter from other locations about it (yahoo, etc.)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm gonna sit here and refresh all night untill it comes again, i just found it strange because youtube adverts are usually only about 20 seconds long, this was like a full featured programe, im dissapointed i didnt take screenshots now, it was just going on about how the final trumpet or something will sound soon, if that means anything to you? and father and son should know whats going to happen, it was very long, about 5-10 minutes long, i didnt watch it all, i wanted to listen to my song.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Maybe this is it?

www.youtube.com...

There was some chatter from other locations about it (yahoo, etc.)

Thats the one, i dont understand why its an advert though.... bit long for an advert dont you think??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i got a starburst commercial with bank robbers going really slow in a car...

BTW...NO ONE can sing that song like Nina Simone!
))

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What controls adverts? do you have to be mega rich for your advert to go viral like this one has, or does a system just randomly pick videos?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Embedded:

It's a well funded (maybe not so much) Religious advert for this site:
www.worldslastchance.com...

Fear mongering propaganda, as usual.
edit on 26-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
On a seperate note....did anyone see the advert on fox on either Sat or Sun for some church group? I found it really strange that Fox would play something so religiousy during prime time. It was about 15 mins to a half hour long. Basically it was saying Jesus saves and has already absolved us of all our sin etc.. If I was a Christian I might have been outraged as it semmed to give the message that it was OK to sin as we have all already been absolved. It was a plug for one of those mega-churches....
Now off to watch your video, its been streaming as I type.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just got Micky Bubble from your link too - maybe it was a sign man, perhaps you're the chosen one?

All hail!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
From what I understand they know what you search for and what you surf from cookies or something. I get gold and silver advertisements on youtube. Not full ads though, but the ads are definitely targeted to you somehow.

join