It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I see where your'e coming from and i'd love to agree with you.
But i think funny is a understatement, more like a redhead wife who has just found out her husband has been screwing around, kind of funny.
Except it won't be pots and pans flying about the house it will be bullets and bombs.
But i feel you.
I just hope our redhead has good aim!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Great statement...he might be next...do you realize how arrogant that sounds....would you say that to his face?? No offence...but as a Canadian, I am thinking Russia would be a better neighbor than USA...and you guys are fighting to get NAU with us Canucks...wtf you guys are fooked. ITS OVER, YOU ARE NOT THE SUPER POWER ANYMORE...JUST RELAX AND SETTLE FOR SECOND PLACE....SILVER MEDAL NOT GOOD ENOUGH...LOL...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Pot meet kettle.

Mr. Putin, you ditch Chechnya than you can come and belittle the west over Libya.

At least our guys came up with a semi-decent excuse first.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by UcDat

How is that "breaking epic news"? Why would you put a lot of "faith" in the opinions of an ex KGB official?

Also:
I've been watching Fox news today, and the first time I saw the "birther" was issue brought up was in your post. Are you sure this wasn't just an excuse to make a jab at the news networks you don't like. It sure looks that way to me!

See ya,
Milt

Your seriously defending your ministry of propaganda?
This aint puppet obama reading TPTB's teleprompter you know this is a real man saying real things something you dint seem to grasp.
Your government makes every other dictator in the history of our kind look tame imo So ya I have more faith in them commie Russians than I do the American fascist state.

edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

OK! I get it!

Why didn't you just say?:
Yes! This was an attempt to make a jab at the news networks that I don't like!

Now that we have that settled, would you kindly answer my first two questions?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

This is not a matter of he said she said or someone wavung the flag of their favorite media.
Like antoinemarionette stated "It's about being of the same opinion on the issue at hand".
Any world leader is a schill, but on this case Putin is right.
Now if President BarryO came out and defended another leader and reasons not to kill him, some Americans might listen.
I say hang all of the world leaders because we know they are all guilty of something if found guilty of course, but we know that the victors write history, not the losers.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
and my question:

Who gave Gaddafi the right to kill thousands of civilians ? Just because they do not want an hereditary mafiocracy, it is not an excuse..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

A yank, are we?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
And who gave the right for a western coalition to kill Saddam?

Same question yet different dictator.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well...: when I see a post opening up with:

"Some more breaking epic news cnn fox and msnbc wont be covering while they play the birther game....

Enjoy some real news and forget about the birther issue its just a ploy by TPTB."

I kind of get the impression that media bias is in play. Do you really not see that?

What is the significance of "It's about being of the same opinion on the issue at hand"? That looks like an improper sentence to me. Are you trying to say that everyone should be of the same opinion?

"I say hang all of the world leaders because we know they are all guilty of something if found guilty of course," sounds like an irrational rant to me. Unfortunately "we" tends to indicate that I agree with you. Well... here's some news for you: I don't!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 26-4-2011 by BenReclused because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

Great statement.......would you say that to his face??

Absolutely, anytime, anywhere... I'd be thrilled to have a face to face meeting, and would jump on the opportunity.

Man to man, face to face, just him and me!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
And who gave the right for a western coalition to kill Saddam?

Same question yet different dictator.

The last I heard, he was hung by the Iraqis.

I'll bet I'll hear about Bush's puppet government in Iraq now! Oh boy! Please show proof, and not opinions!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian
and my question:

Who gave Gaddafi the right to kill thousands of civilians ? Just because they do not want an hereditary mafiocracy, it is not an excuse..

It wasn't thousands, but he got that right the minute they started taking over cities and steeling weapons to use against Libya's army. Or don't you think governments have the right and duty to protect the real civilians against terrorists? Or are you of the opinion that the "rebels" are something other than terrorists?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

oh, I am not naive. Lived under dictatorship myself, Ceausescu in Romania. If in 1989 the army would choose to obey the dictator and continue killing the civilians/protesters, would that make me a terrorist for not submitting to Ceausescu, and accept his son to rule over me? How many happy citizens of Gaddafy land did you talk to ? All the lybians Imeet were as happy as the Romanians during Ceausescu.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

Hi Romanian,

It's good to hear a "voice of experience" for a change! Many posting here are no more than "armchair quarterbacks" voicing preconceived notions.

Cheers!
Milt

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Well...: when I see a post opening up with:

"Some more breaking epic news cnn fox and msnbc wont be covering while they play the birther game....

Enjoy some real news and forget about the birther issue its just a ploy by TPTB."

I kind of get the impression that media bias is in play. Do you really not see that?

What is the significance of "It's about being of the same opinion on the issue at hand"? That looks like an improper sentence to me. Are you trying to say that everyone should be of the same opinion?

"I say hang all of the world leaders because we know they are all guilty of something if found guilty of course," sounds like an irrational rant to me. Unfortunately "we" tends to indicate that I agree with you. Well... here's some news for you: I don't!

I'd say you running around shouting media bias media bias is funny but your being serious right?
If you dont get the fact I dont trust the media at least not the mainstream ones your pretty clueless or just not following along.
As for your last statement 'tres drole' but misses the point Your fascist regime wont give you this news go ahead find me the link to where they cover this major multinational event and tell what Putin said and what it means... just one and ill shut up about it... Heck find any one of the mega stories i posted today on your news channels and ill be impressed. Well other this the fox one and that Pakistan rape victem story they love those tho the one i posted may not suit em as well as more bither trump bs.

that's what I thought but who needs to put out real news when they got people like you chasing parked cars all the day long...

edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: typos

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by Drala

Great statement.......would you say that to his face??

Absolutely, anytime, anywhere... I'd be thrilled to have a face to face meeting, and would jump on the opportunity.

Man to man, face to face, just him and me!

HA HA HA HA ..yeah right !

his the godfather of godfather's,boss of boss's,he does what he wants when he wants as he wants....

his like a honey badger ...he don't give a sh#t lol.

let me introduced you to putin,the man that hunts tigers,fly's fighter planes to putting out forrest fires in helicopters,black belt plus ex KGB
and not forgetting ex president of russia !

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Spin it however they want, regardless, people like Saddam and Gaddafi need to be taken down.

Any leader that opens fire on their own civilians needs to be taken down by any means necessary. In these cases, those leaders are weapons of mass destruction themselves.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Pretty impressive for an ageing/elderly, alleged pedophile, former KGB agent eh?

Don't know about the rest of you, but I am terrified right now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No one it trying to Kill Gaddafi.

Under Nato rules they can not TARGET Gaddafi personally.

BUT if he is AT/IN a military target and gets hit that is legal under the rules.

If he uses his home or palace as a command and control center and someone there gives orders over the radio for Nato to hear them its a military target.

If he wears a military uniform he also can be hit as a military target.(you will note that he has not been seen in one of his fancy military uniforms since Nato has been bombing)

boards.straightdope.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join