It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Bryant's "The Franklin Scandal"-Epilogue-04-25-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hey my first time hearing about this Franklin Scandle really makes boys town look like a sunday picnic. Crazy all these guys got away with it. Heck they probably didled little kids in the White house.

No wonder cnn and fox are all over the birther issue nothing but propaganda 24/7. Heres the second half can anyone dispute any of this stuff?

Look this is what happens to your kids when you let a bunch of Satanic puppets run your country.

Sad my wife says she heard about it on the news last week fist I've heard about it tho.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hmm with all that righteous Muslim are the pedo's hate floating around I think this one deserves a bump

So anyone see this on the news because its only gotten worst since these vids were posted.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am so sorry for all those children. I am so sickened that nothing can be done to stop the abusers, that they should so carelessly destroy a young soul so easily.

What would I have become they must ask themselves? Would I be a doctor, or a pilot, or would I have become a parent? I know I never became any of those things; I am slowly seeing why.

I am so prideful at times, so easily judgmental, I am angry at best, I am sad on the side, and I am violent if I want to be, but I just did not know why until I finally stopped to realize who I really am inside; I am the sum of my experiences and I have never faced it in such a manner as I do right now.

I knew that my abuser captured me and lured me, I recognized that, but now I sit here questioning my own parents role in all of this; were they compensated by this twisted woman I was forced to call 'Mom"? Why was it so easy for them to let me live with a stranger without knowing who she was?

I remember I admired her when I met her by the way she could yell at my abusive father, the man I hated with more tears than I could kill him with. She was strong, mean, and she Loved me, that is what I thought. Why would a stranger love me like that? Why would I be given so many wonderful things if she did not Love me? I remember I loved her at that moment even though I was forced to tell her ever single day with my kisses.

I remember the look on her husband's face when he told her that I had to leave, that he would not take it any longer, and I remember the gun she pulled on him to shut him up; a shattered and broken alcohoic. I remember when I finally did fight back and how I was shoved out the door with nothing more than a bag of clothes; it was shortly afterward when the "new boy" arrived. I know he ran away several times and later went to jail for stealing those very same guns I used to know so well. I remember his name, I used to know his sister in school. I know that life was worse than I ever thought and so I returned to my abuser, by then the second boy was gone, she said that she was in fear of him, he was only 16. I never knew what happened to him after that. Then it was the drugs, and I saw it all start over again, casually the fear crept through me; I knew where it was going to lead to. I remember the gun to my own temple as I was threatened with my life if I ever left again, and I remember saying that I would rather die and I walked out for good, or at least I thought so.

I forgot, I really forgot; I visited her again.

I just recently talked to my abuser, a few years ago, I visited actually; she is now in her late 70's. I got to see pictures of her "boyfriend"; I cannot remember his name now. I don't know how many there were by then; this time she told me that she was in-Love and they were going to live together forever as soon as he got out of prison. I asked her when she met him and she told me he was 13, a year younger than I was when I went to live with her. She said they were happy together!

That is when I woke up to what she really was, what I had never wanted to admit, what I had denied ever existed whenever I was asked by others.

I left and I have not called or returned; her "man" was due out of prison in Aug 09'. I can only assume they lived happily ever after.

I did not mean to make this personal, I only want to live happily ever after myself, it is all I ever really wanted! Maybe someone will read this and know that they will do more than I could. Maybe they can stop the monsters before they take another innocent life from us! Maybe it will all go away!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Greensage, your strength awes me. Thank you for your courage and compassion.

May the light of love shine on you and through you for you certainly deserve it. Nothing you have done or has been done to you takes away that truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Powerful stuff my friend and deserving of its own thread. My wife was also abused has a child and still bears the scars. Terrible that this happens unforgivable that it went unpunished.
I hope this story spreads enough to wake up the people who can make change happen.

top topics

join