It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Farrell weighs in : China dumps $, 134B in Fake Bonds, Japan Meltdown, US Troops leave Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Dr. Farrell weighs in : China dumps $, 134B in Fake Bonds, Japan Meltdown, US Troops leave Japan

gizadeathstar.com

As most of you know by now, I’ve been flirting with the idea that the disasters in Japan were induced by means of a technology, as a message sent to the errant government of Japan by…well, “somebody.” Indeed, I’m not the only one on the internet flirting with the idea; others have already married it and are producing children. But I propose over the next few days’ blogs, to scrutinize the idea a little more closely. Before we get to all that, however, as always, I emphasize that this analysis
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
gizadeathstar.com

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is for all those in ATS that love LeCarre and Ludlum ....

The razor sharp mind of this investigator journalist has few bounds. Drawing from a bizarre string of seemingly incongruous facts and events, Dr. Farrell is able to tie together one of the most incredible conjectures tied to world events happening in real time. The current world events of parabolic silver, collapse of the Rockefeller empire of world energy domination, China selling of its USD holdings, and the CFR reaction to this of constricting world oil holdings are seemingly all tied together. Once you get your head around this brilliant investigator the world seems logical once again..

Reality is stranger than fiction.

*** Shills and Trolls are banded here ***

gizadeathstar.com (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26-4-2011 by R_Clark because: spelling errors fixed

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sounds like the NWO.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

That is a lot of strange dots that seem to lead to one big red dot. hmmm... very interesting thank you for sharing *&P

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe we here at ATS represent some of the fodder for this speculation.... we dug in early....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sorta like this guy's uncanny ability to connect seemingly unrelated things:

"Lattice of coincidence that lays on top of everything."

Hint: Japan rests on one of the most unstable regions of tectonic plates on the planet.

Hmmmmm. Shrimp plate.

edit on 26-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
“Strange Inconsistencies in the $134.5 Billion Bearer Bond Mystery,” asks a pertinent question: How can this quality be so good, and “yet the people involved in the alleged forgery (be) so ill-informed as not to date the bearer bonds with a more recent year that would not immediately identify them as fraudulent?… An equivalent analogy would be if an expert art forger meticulously re-created a Picasso oil canvas and then erroneously signed the work with the wrong artist’s name. This story just does not add up.”

So they we're real most likely wonder what our friends at the white dragons were trying

cashing out this much would've had a big impact on the dollar non?
bets on it being legit bonds and TPTB stealing them

star and a flag doubt many of the sheeple will see how big this is XD

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Awesome link to Repoman...

Star for brilliance..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi

Its fascinating, although horrific and unsettling times. Thanks for the link to Dr Farrell I look forward to reading his part 2.

I was not surprised to read about the Chinese and Japanese situation but I also think the US$ which has earned the USA a huge subsidy over the years because its the world's reserve currency and supposedly the only currency with which to buy oil, is the underlying problem. The fake bonds are part of an endeavour by a number of Eastern countries to break this stranglehold.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If Japan has and is going away from, as the article states, "Anglo-American Orbit," and towards a more "Asia" centralized state of affairs, I can buy into the covert "mother-nature" attack by whomever holds the key to such devices. Yet if the USA were the holders of said power, they still need to do such things to China and Russia. Of course it has been rumored many times that the Shanghai earthquake in 2008 was staged by HAARP. No hard evidence but several dots that can connect in an odd manner. What does hold merit in all of this, is the US Troops leaving Japan before the disasters, is there a reason why they left?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Though this is only my opinion, the $134B bonds were most likely genuine but presented to the public as fraudulent. It wasn't the correct time to inject this into the system. The TPTB thus removed the rogue transfer before it could cause any unwanted effects.

HAARP is a device that can be used to generate geological events but scalar tech is far more useful and potent in this regard. The US is currently behind in this tech with Russia and China being in the lead. In 1976 the UN passed a resolution banning this tech from being used against nations as a weapon, however it does not preclude its use against a nations own populace. Scalar tech is weaponized and has been for 30 years plus so no surprises as to Japan getting an earthquake due to financial dealings not inline with global plans.

As Bill Cooper put it;

They have plans to bring about things like earthquakes, war, the Messiah, extraterrestrial landing, and economic collapse. They might bring about all of these things just to make ... sure that it does work. They will do whatever is necessary to succeed.... Can you imagine what would happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and the stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the shelves, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time?" [Page 177]

Think this can't happen, read the news around the world. The use of this tech is getting even more brazen as each day passes.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
opps sorry wrong thread
edit on 30-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

new topics

join