It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with this weird word "Dhimmitude" a must read 4 USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Words and Swords /// you can thank a dirty minded old fart in Arkansas for this one ///

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Amish, scientologists, Christian scientists and Muslims are exempt ...ARE EXEMPT ...from the requirements of the health care bill. I think I could become Amish a whole lot easier than Muslim.

Word of the Day
himmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.
ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and evenaccounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhanwill have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. This is .

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: It enriches the Muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y, and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a Muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptions www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Yup.. it seems the muslim agenda is pushing forward as planned... It won't be long now before they ask you to take some sort of mark for purchase and sale of goods and services and denounce your religion or perish.

I'm pretty sure there is a reference to that happening somewhere.....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Yup.. it seems the muslim agenda is pushing forward as planned... It won't be long now before they ask you to take some sort of mark for purchase and sale of goods and services and denounce your religion or perish.

Do you NOT find it quite odd that the "U.S." corporation is run by Israel but uses Sharia Law to enslave and steal from the masses? What an Oxymoron if I have ever seen one. Support Israel and use Muslim Law to do the dirty work. What is going on here? How can they be supporting one side and using the other sides alleged "law" to enslave and diminish the population? See, control BOTH sides of a conflict and you profit from everything no matter what!! THIS is why we need to convene grand juries and remove these criminals from office!!
edit on 26-4-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
From the article you posted:

The fact is that the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" (PPACA) legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by President Obama does not include language which specifically exempts members of any particular religion from health insurance requirements (nor does it use the word "dhimmitude"). The bill contains a general "religious conscience" provision which establishes guidelines under which religious groups which have established conscientious objections to certain forms of insurance may seek exemption from health insurance requirements:

... also

Most likely, though, Muslims would not qualify for an exemption from U.S. health insurance requirements because U.S. Muslims do not have a tradition of spurning Social Security (which is viewed more as a form of caring for those who are unable to meet their own needs than as something which involves elements of uncertainty, gambling, and interest payments), and no Muslim group has ever qualified for an exemption under the guidelines which define which religious groups would be exempt from the health care law.

There are exemptions - but doesn't look like Muslims will be one of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Previous couple of pages discussed here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Probably good time for a refresher course though!!! S&F

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

so is it in the bill or not... 1 says yes -- 1 says no.... ??? what I got to read 2000 pages just to see if he used the word or not... if he did... just increased the defense capability -if he did not - just increased the defense capability... damn if you do -- damned if you dont == I love ATS....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Are you even a real person or are you a bot? You copied and pasted directly from this website link, editing the name Ann Burnhardt out after "I, (insert name), a Christian": www.freerepublic.com...

This article is not yours whatsoever, you didn't use EX tags. You didn't cite your source. You are a new member, so maybe you don't know how this stuff works.

And you say to Google "dhimmitude". I did. The 4th result down debunks your claim. The 6th result down is where you copied and pasted your post from.

This is an urban legend from an email chain letter in April 2010. Dhimmitude is not used in the bill.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by DaMod

Do you NOT find it quite odd that the "U.S." corporation is run by Israel but uses Sharia Law to enslave and steal from the masses? What an Oxymoron if I have ever seen one. Support Israel and use Muslim Law to do the dirty work. What is going on here? How can they be supporting one side and using the other sides alleged "law" to enslave and diminish the population? See, control BOTH sides of a conflict and you profit from everything no matter what!! THIS is why we need to convene grand juries and remove these criminals from office!!
edit on 26-4-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

Well Bluddy Said!

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Can we get a link to this supposed word?

Otherwise, it sounds like the kind of B.S that goes around in sleazy chain mails.

Gonna bash the man? Back it up or shut up.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
re mindless disinfo, that, even after debunked, will appear and reappear on this website...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Link

Also seems that this is a chain email.

# Are Muslims "specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured," as claimed in the message? No. There is no provision specifically exempting Muslims from mandated health insurance in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010. Neither the word "Muslim" nor the word "Islam" appears anywhere in the legislation (nor, in answer to those who keep asking, does the word "Dhimmitude").

From a more, believable site:

About

It also seems, I haven't found the word Dhimmitude in the bill. Even that, Dhimmitude doesn't necessarily mean to tax non-muslims, but rather the word the "liar" is looking for is "Jizya"

Jizya

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2011 by neOrevolutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Its a hoax and was a big waist of time to find out it was a hoax Thanks for that op

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Ah~! its a Hoax,,,,, whew~!
well thats what we are here for - to resolve as IT IS or IT IS NOT.
I dont know. and as it says this came from Arkansas. and I have not read the health care bill - so
lets see if someone here has.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Wow. You needed the folks at ATS to point out for you this was a chain email, eve though you clearly copied and pasted it from a chain email?

Methinks you FAIL big.

top topics

join