It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something going to happen on September 22?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
Before I continue, I want to say that I am a born again Christian. I know not all, if any of you believe in that, so I ask that you don't criticise me about that. I'm not asking you to believe, I'm just sharing.

Anyway, the other day I was praying and was very spiritually attuned (if thats the right way to describe it).
That evening I went to sleep and had a dream. I can't remember what it was, I should have written it down, but one detail sticks out.

I remember a calander, and hearing a voice/thought. "It shall happen on the 22nd of the month, on a wednesday." I remember that was the main part of the dream, and I heard it several times throughout.

I woke up and the statement stuck with me. I really feel it was a genuine message. I also remember that "It" was supposed to mean something more then personal for me, but rather on a large scale, maybe even global.

The next time the 22nd of the month falls on a wednesday is September.

I don't know if anything will happen, but I do wonder.

But maybe I'm wrong!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Something is always about to happen....

July 4th.......

January 7th.....

I could go on...........

Deep

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I am in agreeance with 'tylerco115x' that something is about to happen. But I think that it will be on December 22. I hope that I am wrong. But earlier today I went outside around 7:00pm and there was the coldest chill (especially for an East Tennessee summer day). Then I started seeing things in two.

For instance, as soon as I came home from work (around 4:00pm), I stepped into the kitchen to find that my youngest cat Amazon had caught her first mouse. It took a little bit of a struggle, but I finally got it out of her mouth and let it go outside in the neighboring field.

Then two hours later I heard my mom screaming. One of my other cats, Athena, had caught a mouse and brought in onto mom's bed (while mom was sleeping). Anyways, the thing is that it came in two also. Like a lot of other things today. And then to come on here and read the post by 'tylerco115x' was just a tad bit eerie.

But the cold chill makes me think that it will be in colder weather...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Toutatis is a rather large asteroid, that I think will come close enough to see with the naked eye. There is one frightening feature about Toutatis is that it flies through space like a tumbling dumbell or bowling pin. So whose to say what influences will throw it off course this time around.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Toutatis is a rather large asteroid, that I think will come close enough to see with the naked eye. There is one frightening feature about Toutatis is that it flies through space like a tumbling dumbell or bowling pin. So whose to say what influences will throw it off course this time around.

www.rense.com...

Toutatis is coming around in september, and it does have an odd rotation to it... other than that, no. it'll still be four times further away from the earth than the moon is. larger asteroids have passed closer, even within the orbit of the moon. it will also have a magnitude (brightness) of about 15. that is incredibly dim, considering that 1 Ceres (the brightest asteroid) only has a magnitude of about 7, and is still to small and faint to be seen by the naked eye.

the only way to see any asteroid is by watching it occult, or pass in front of, another object. for more information visit the International Occultation Timing Association's homepage

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
For quite a while now, Sept 2004 has been a time to watch.
At least according to 'psychics'. You said Sept 22.
A different person here says Aug 22.

Being a Christian, you know that when God gifts a vision
of something to a person, sometimes that person filters
it and not all of what God showed them is seen correctly.
Throughout the centuries, saints have been given visions
and many times they have said ... 'I have seen such and such
and it will happen in the next few years' ... only to have it
happen a hundred years later.

Sometimes they got the timing right. Sometimes it was
wrong. Time is a strange thing when it comes to visions
and such.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
For quite a while now, Sept 2004 has been a time to watch.
At least according to 'psychics'. You said Sept 22.
A different person here says Aug 22.
Being a Christian, you know that when God gifts a vision
of something to a person, sometimes that person filters
it and not all of what God showed them is seen correctly.
Throughout the centuries, saints have been given visions
and many times they have said ... 'I have seen such and such
and it will happen in the next few years' ... only to have it
happen a hundred years later.
Sometimes they got the timing right. Sometimes it was
wrong. Time is a strange thing when it comes to visions
and such.

Well it was the 22nd of the month on a wednesday, thats what made me think september, but it could also be december 22.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I hope nothing happens, because september 22nd is my birthday.

the only bad thing that'll happen is me getting plastered and not remembering what happened on the 22nd!!

top topics

join