It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus, how crazy, in fact, can USA be ?? do you agree or ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by Viking9019
People who agree with prostitution are clearly not looking at the situation properly.

prostitution is the oldest "commerce" in the world ... what do you have against it ???
if I ( me = james bond alike lookalike ... hahaha ! lol ) want to sell my body to a girl, why should I not be able to do it ? why should SHE not be authorised to buy my "charmes" ????

if she wants to sell her body to me, well why not ??
you are much more catho than the pope !! shame !!! tea party teasers !!!

I do not like government tell me what I may do or not with another human being, be it a woman !!!

but back then it had a prettier name.... Companion just sounds classier

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
People who agree with prostitution are clearly not looking at the situation properly.

prostitution is the oldest "commerce" in the world ... what do you have against it ???
if I ( me = james bond alike lookalike ... hahaha ! lol ) want to sell my body to a girl, why should I not be able to do it ? why should SHE not be authorised to buy my "charmes" ????

if she wants to sell her body to me, well why not ??
you are much more catho than the pope !! shame !!! tea party teasers !!!

I do not like government tell me what I may do or not with another human being, be it a woman !!!

Well a prostitute can't sell something that the government acts as if or think they own. If they just had ownership over the money they could have just taken it. But as you see the authority arrested them both because they have taken ownership over the people who holds the money as well. Her father is as innocent as he can be. He didn't ask for this or plan for this to take place.

But it doesn't matter what we think. What matter is what the authority thinks,and we have to fallow authority. That is what a police state demands.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
PLEASE HOW CAN I MOVE THIS NOW INTO ANOTHER SECTION ??
I did a mistake, can happen hé !?
can I move it or is this not technological possible ,,,

edit on 26-4-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. The man is 80 years old and the daughter felt her dad, who was lonely deserved one more romp in the hay before he died. I do not think when purchasing such a service, she would have just walked up to the nearest prostitute for hire. I'm sure she would have made sure the girl was clean...no diseases...so her dad would have had an enjoyable experience. What is the difference when hiring a stripper for a bachelor party and it turns into sex for money as it most usually does.

If they lived in, lets say Amsterdam, this would have been a great gift for the old fart...he would have enjoyed the gift his daughter gave him and had a fond memory to add to his life book. Sadly, in the USA, he has been stressed and given a bad memory, sent to jail...all not good for his health. Sex in America is getting to be like pot...it's actually good for you...but anything that is good for you is illegal...statutes and laws are created to make it so...so much for freedom, eh? And very few are willing to fight for it.

I agree that pimps take advantage of their women, I am totally against children in prostitution...but face it...there will always be that faction out there that will do these things....THEY are the ones such laws as being incarcerated and fined should be aimed at. Personal choice should NOT be included!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The USA is not completely crazy. The first post was a little crazy... maybe too much caffeine?

I think lots of laws are very very stupid up there !!!
I think in Europe we can live with less less less fear for prison !!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. The man is 80 years old and the daughter felt her dad, who was lonely deserved one more romp in the hay before he died. I do not think when purchasing such a service, she would have just walked up to the nearest prostitute for hire. I'm sure she would have made sure the girl was clean...no diseases...so her dad would have had an enjoyable experience. What is the difference when hiring a stripper for a bachelor party and it turns into sex for money as it most usually does.

If they lived in, lets say Amsterdam, this would have been a great gift for the old fart...he would have enjoyed the gift his daughter gave him and had a fond memory to add to his life book. Sadly, in the USA, he has been stressed and given a bad memory, sent to jail...all not good for his health. Sex in America is getting to be like pot...it's actually good for you...but anything that is good for you is illegal...statutes and laws are created to make it so...so much for freedom, eh? And very few are willing to fight for it.

I agree that pimps take advantage of their women, I am totally against children in prostitution...but face it...there will always be that faction out there that will do these things....THEY are the ones such laws as being incarcerated and fined should be aimed at. Personal choice should NOT be included!

can I give you 10 more stars ??? no ? ok .... pitty ... but I see you understand !

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

and I am french so I do try to write the best way .... do you write good french language ???

First, terrible thread - sorry but wrong forum, sensationalized, lacking evidence or fact, and horribly misguided. I thought the outrage was about how sick it is for a woman to hire a prostitute for her father (a) and to do it on the day the world remembers the resurrection of Christ (b) - but no, your outrage is that they were arrested for illegal prostitution. Sorry, but I don't care. If a state wants to legalize prostitution its up to them but NO ONE is talking about how we need to legalize prostitution - we're talking about how we survive 2011 and 2012, try to keep out of a 4th war, feed our families, and get to work without going broke.

Prostitution is one of those leftist ideals that keeps people happy in their misery and slavery by the state. Don't worry it'll be legalized the moment politicians start feeling threatened.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

I would like to see a link to the story, telling us you read it is fine and dandy but I want to see it...

they tell me and I saw this : they say it was on ABC TV
www.hln.be...
sorry, do not have time to look for the original ---- anyway, crazy = crazy !

I reckon things are pretty damn good where you are! Is life really so good there, that you are worried about the legality of prostitution in the United States, or whether, or not, an old man "gets his rocks off".

To top it off, you have the time to post the nonsense contained in your first post, but you don't have the time to find the original source! Are you for real???

I don't think it's proper to stone women to death for infidelity either, but I'm sure not stupid enough to think, or say, that all muslims are crazy!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

I would like to see a link to the story, telling us you read it is fine and dandy but I want to see it...

www.hln.be...

I reckon things are pretty damn good where you are! Is life really so good there, that you are worried about the legality of prostitution in the United States, or whether, or not, an old man "gets his rocks off".

To top it off, you have the time to post the nonsense contained in your first post, but you don't have the time to find the original source! Are you for real???

I don't think it's proper to stone women to death for infidelity either, but I'm sure not stupid enough to think, or say, that all muslims are crazy!

See ya,
Milt

ok ok I did say sorry for the putting in the wrong section ..
I want to move it in the right one ...
is it not possible ? isn't that stupid ?
does not change the essence of my thread : this is way too crazy to put a 80 years old man in prison for a gift, a special gift/present he got from his daughter ..
sorry for my english as I am french, come on, you up there always feel superiour to other people in the world, no ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

www.hln.be...

See ya,
Milt

it's all about " human beings " and the Powers in place that want to change this human society into a Brave New World ..
if you do not understand this, well let it be so .
peace anyway - we are still living in a FREE world or not ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

well here it is now for you :
www.abcactionnews.com...
I just try to understand what it changes about story, pitty no ?
peace from Europe - from an old hippie on his big bike .... want some grass ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
most undercover ops should be entrapment because it does not drop the crime rates, it (with influence and a sense of safety), allows the crime to happen to allow the PIG to bust the offender.
cops can deal drugs to you, keep your money, and charge you for a crime that they took part in, same in this story and many others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join