It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus, how crazy, in fact, can USA be ?? do you agree or ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I just read a story about a woman ( Pia Kirchberg ) in USA ( in DUBUQUE - United Stupid America ? sorry oh sorry if I did shock you ... ) that wanted to give a present to her father ( 80 years old, yes 80 years old !! good fellow ! good father .. ) living in Iowa.
A present just for Easter, just happy people, just innocent, just wanting some calm living/loving together ...
so what did she do ? she did ask a prostitute, MY GOD OH DEAR ... A PROSTITUTE ??!!
sarcasm ---- 20 dollar - neo-capitalist price ... lol - to make her father happy, just for some time ... you know : he is 80 years old, poor fellow but still in good health, but lonely, so lonely, with no "love" or tenderness - or maybe you don't know what it is to be lonely - ok - same stupid mentality ...
So what is the end of the story ???? the 2 ( father and daughter ) are in prison !!! YES, IN PRISON !! because, yes well prostitution is illegal up there !!!!
because the girl was undercover agent, uncovered and undercover .... my God, shame

so what has the father has to do with this anyway ?? it is HIS present no ?? so why in prison anyway ??
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY !!! you get a present and you go in prison ???????????????????????? that is the first question ----- and what about his daughter ?? did she really do something criminal ???? poor fellows up there ....
Tea party ? Neo-liberalism ? neo-conservatism ?? who cares .. this is way too crazy for words !!!!
what do they think they can do with my LIBERTY ??? ARE WE NOT FREE ??
Who cares about the fact that I have an agreement with a woman ???? Am I not free to do what I want as long as I do not harm someone else ??
Anyway, this is too crazy, like some other stories from up there !!!! from Europe with love anyway because the US normal people are NOT responsible for this sh..................... t !!!!

peace and love from Europe, where we still can do what we want ...................... poor USA .....

edit on 26-4-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I get it but, that's just stupidity. 75% of the time the prostitute is undercover.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You know... I just spent some time in Europe (Mainly Germany, France and Spain) and I mean you guys have a serious grasp on the small things... for instance the laws on prostitution there keeps the prisons from flooding.... And the taxes they make are surely astounding....

I kind of agree with you on this completely... wtf

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's illegal because the gov't mafia can't regulate and tax it. When they can, you see it become legal - see Nevada. Money, money, money.... if you have it, you do well in this Hell. If you don't, you're on you're own with the hounds chasing you down, like the slaves who escaped back in the good old days of white supremacy.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I agree but you would think with the current power structure there would be a "sex czar" or something similar... I feel you about the money thing and yeah look at Vegas, but is this then again another case of state vs federal? What if Nevada wanted to completely legalize it; what would be the repercussions from the fed?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
although i personally am against prostitution for reasons of child exploitation, i hate abusive pimps, and std risks...........

a human being can be paid to rub someone's feet, clean their toilet, feed them, etc.. but not exchange money for "services""

prostitution was always my top example to brainwashed sheeple that THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN AMERICA, only a facade for purposes of increased productivity...

if 2 people can't choose what they decide to do between themselves they are not free!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Rebel I feel you about the human trafficking aspect of it. Which is one of the main reasons the EU legalized it... All the people being moved

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Slavery had nothing to do with white supremacy.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

legalizing doesn't end human trafficking.. only hides the foremen better, with a thick coat of camouflage.
edit on 26-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I agree but you would think with the current power structure there would be a "sex czar" or something similar... I feel you about the money thing and yeah look at Vegas, but is this then again another case of state vs federal? What if Nevada wanted to completely legalize it; what would be the repercussions from the fed?

the " STATE " does not have to interfere with MY life ( MY life and the life of my family and friends etc ... ) !!!!!
first of all !! I do what I want, we do what WE want, as long as we do not harm other people !!!

the powers do NOT/NEVER have to interfere with my/your life !!!
they just have to take care of my welfare, my security on the streets, my family's security, against robery and gangsters etc ... they do not have to CONTROL my private life or the one of my family !!!!

that is MY idea, MY ideal !!

damned, what a big sh....................... t it becomes !! but didn't it be like that for a long time yet ???
so let us change the LAWS of the STUPIDS into LAWS of the BRAVE INTELLIGENT citizens ... no ??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
People who agree with prostitution are clearly not looking at the situation properly.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The USA is not completely crazy. The first post was a little crazy... maybe too much caffeine?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

I would like to see a link to the story, telling us you read it is fine and dandy but I want to see it...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

the " STATE " does not have to interfere with MY life ( MY life and the life of my family and friends etc ... ) !!!!!
first of all !!
I do what I want, we do what WE want, as long as we do not harm other people !!!

the powers do NOT/NEVER have to interfere with my/your life !!!
they just have to take care of my welfare, my security on the streets, my family's security, against robery and gangsters etc ... they do not have to CONTROL my private life or the one of my family !!!!

that is MY idea, MY ideal !!

damned, what a big sh....................... t it becomes !! but didn't it be like that for a long time yet ???
so let us change the LAWS of the STUPIDS into LAWS of the BRAVE INTELLIGENT citizens ... no ??

oh completely agree.... however the will of the masses is pure ignorance without laws we'd be in a heap of trouble...but I see where you are at and yes it annoys me too... I feel as an individual I don't break any of the major laws because I have a moral judgment (you know I dont kill,steal, etc etc) but .... Some of the laws are just.... too in the household and that's where it gets wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"Awh damn, you mean to tell me she got one of them bad prostitutes that take your money and bring you to a bad place? Damn human smugglers..."

Is one way to look at it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
People who agree with prostitution are clearly not looking at the situation properly.

prostitution is the oldest "commerce" in the world ... what do you have against it ???
if I ( me = james bond alike lookalike ... hahaha ! lol ) want to sell my body to a girl, why should I not be able to do it ? why should SHE not be authorised to buy my "charmes" ????

if she wants to sell her body to me, well why not ??
you are much more catho than the pope !! shame !!! tea party teasers !!!

I do not like government tell me what I may do or not with another human being, be it a woman !!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Interesting post....

Poor old guy lol! I thought it was kind of humorous myself!

BTW OP sorry, but i had a really really really hard time reading your post. With the Smilies and the parenthesis and all.........just for future reference, it might turn off a lot of readers.......

Thanks for posting this tho..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Oh my where to begin.

To start why is this topic in the Middle East Issues?

Secondly for someone who is calling Americans stupid you seem to have a very poor grasp on the grammar of the language. Perhaps because English is not your first language.

Now on to your post.

Lets start with the difference between State and Federal laws.
Federal laws blanket the whole of the United States. State Laws are upheld and differ from state to state.

Prostitution is firstly a morality issue. Do you agree with Prostitution? Yes? No?
In America when the the topic of Prostitution was discussed, from my understanding, the decision to make prostitution illegal was deemed a STATE matter. Therefore, States, independently decided if prostitution was illegal.
For whatever reasons MOST states declared it illegal. In some places its still legal. Example: The Moonlight Bunny Ranch outside of Las Vegas, Nevada.

As a side note the even in the US, MOST prostitution is overlooked. And the US isn't the only place that prostitution is Illegal. Equally there are plenty of countries where prostitution IS legal.

Now on to your other fallacies.
This story has nothing to do with the concepts of Neo-Capitalism, Conservatism, Liberalism, Progressivism, or the Tea Party. None of these things contributed to the arrest of the people in your story.
This shows a very poor understanding of America. Honestly, I'm not even sure where you were going idea wise by bringing ANY of this up. Are you trying to blame this story on one of these ideals?

Lastly where is your story source? I'm not to inclined to believe any sensationalist crap unless I can read the article myself. Without the article we don't know what the charges were that were brought up against them, or for how long they were incarcerated. Furthermore, the ultimate decision when undertaking an illegal activity is: IS IT WORTH GETTING CAUGHT? This was THEIR responsibility not anyone else's. It was THEIR choice to hire a prostitute not anyone else's.

What about the fact that the 80 year old man was lonely though!?

The daughter couldn't go visit him more instead? The rest of the family? Neighbors? Friends?
Are you implying that this is the only way an 80 year old man can have a social life? By prostitution?

Nonsense.

Now personally, do I think imprisonment is a bit over zealous punishment for the infraction? Yes. But, as I said earlier, we don't have all the information. The truth could be that the prostitute was for her and her saying it was for her 80 father was a bold faced lie. WE DON'T KNOW.

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

I would like to see a link to the story, telling us you read it is fine and dandy but I want to see it...

they tell me and I saw this : they say it was on ABC TV
www.hln.be...
sorry, do not have time to look for the original ---- anyway, crazy = crazy !

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthAboveIgnorance

Oh my where to begin.

To start why is this topic in the Middle East Issues?

Secondly for someone who is calling Americans stupid you seem to have a very poor grasp on the grammar of the language. Perhaps because English is not your first language.

Now on to your post.

Lets start with the difference between State and Federal laws.
Federal laws blanket the whole of the United States. State Laws are upheld and differ from state to state.

Prostitution is firstly a morality issue. Do you agree with Prostitution? Yes? No?
In America when the the topic of Prostitution was discussed, from my understanding, the decision to make prostitution illegal was deemed a STATE matter. Therefore, States, independently decided if prostitution was illegal.
For whatever reasons MOST states declared it illegal. In some places its still legal. Example: The Moonlight Bunny Ranch outside of Las Vegas, Nevada.

As a side note the even in the US, MOST prostitution is overlooked. And the US isn't the only place that prostitution is Illegal. Equally there are plenty of countries where prostitution IS legal.

Now on to your other fallacies.
This story has nothing to do with the concepts of Neo-Capitalism, Conservatism, Liberalism, Progressivism, or the Tea Party. None of these things contributed to the arrest of the people in your story.
This shows a very poor understanding of America. Honestly, I'm not even sure where you were going idea wise by bringing ANY of this up. Are you trying to blame this story on one of these ideals?

Lastly where is your story source? I'm not to inclined to believe any sensationalist crap unless I can read the article myself. Without the article we don't know what the charges were that were brought up against them, or for how long they were incarcerated. Furthermore, the ultimate decision when undertaking an illegal activity is: IS IT WORTH GETTING CAUGHT? This was THEIR responsibility not anyone else's. It was THEIR choice to hire a prostitute not anyone else's.

What about the fact that the 80 year old man was lonely though!?

The daughter couldn't go visit him more instead? The rest of the family? Neighbors? Friends?
Are you implying that this is the only way an 80 year old man can have a social life? By prostitution?

Nonsense.

Now personally, do I think imprisonment is a bit over zealous punishment for the infraction? Yes. But, as I said earlier, we don't have all the information. The truth could be that the prostitute was for her and her saying it was for her 80 father was a bold faced lie. WE DON'T KNOW.

DENY IGNORANCE.

Middle East ??? my God ... what is this ..
how do I make a new thread then ?? am I ignorant that way ?? SORRY SORRY !! please move it into another section .... I am ashamed .... Do not know the good way to post new thread into the good section ....

and I am french so I do try to write the best way .... do you write good french language ???
Love and peace !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join