It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth is out there,I believe aliens are demons.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello,this is my first post.I have lingered on atc for a while and am writing because I feel I have the truth about this world,what little I understand.

In short,I have experienced ghosts,demons,"aliens",I have seen ufo's,had "sleep paralysis"which is still just a hypothesis and is interesting that most everyone that has these night terrors sees demons or monsters-The establishment scientists could be just as corrupt as politiicans and even do more damage with "irrefutable scientific evidence."

I beleive we are living in the devils deceptions,in a manufactured reality.Once you really inform yourself and watch television,you cant stand it anymore because you really do see just propaganda in the the land of the free and home of the brave
This reality,probably America itself has been set up for the only purpose which is to steal your soul,either directly or indirectly to get you to serve satan.Most modern conviniences are distractions from god,I believe modern technologies were put here to steal your souls,to keep you from god,your families and to demorilize you.In the end,look at television.Its a great tool,but in the end if most of what is on television is propaganda and literal demorilizing garbage,then how is that good??

Anyhoo,In seeing "ufos"myself,before you see them your a skeptic,as I was,and after you see them you just go...wow.

I am writing to tell you all how to defend yourself against "extraterrestrial aliens"which are actually demons.I had a dream one night I was being abducted.In the dream I was being sucked up into a light spinning clockwise lets say.I was aware in my dream and said to myself,"I am going to get these bastards before they get me to the point I cant move this time(like in sleep paralysis)."As soon as I had that thought in my dream,I said the word jesus and instantly started floating right back down to the ground,and interestingly enough have not had a night terror since.But only if you truly believe in your heart that you believe Jesus gave himself as a sacrifice for humanity and died on the cross for us,and chose to serve him will saying the name Jesus do you any good.

I beleive whole heartidly that extra terrestrial aliens are demons.The best way to hide a lie is between two truths,not only does most of our modern technology which comes from demons destroy humanity itself,but wouldnt these demons also share deceptions and social knowledge about how to destroy humanity's souls,or bring them to satan??

Anyway,let the skeptics and trolls do their damage,because I am filled with the loving light and truth of jesus christ,and only if god wants me to be hurt,only then can I hurt.I have literally lost a limb in my life do to an accident and find even though I am without some digits,I would give my whole body,my whole worth to know what I know now,and to have experienced what I have,and to know my soul is secured in heaven.There is a real jesus,ever think that the "in god we trust"on the dollar bill doesnt mean jesus,just which gods were our founding fathers serving??

I think eventually our governments and world governments will try to use scientists with that "irrefutable scientific evidence"to try to destroy chrisitanity.It would probably be announced that there are aliens and with the political correctness that is with racism now,that we should except and if you dont your a racist, that all these "extra terrestrials"which actually look like,and do everything exactly as demons,must be excepted into society or your a racist.Satan tries to mirror everything jesus did,satan is trying to build his kingdom on earth,I think time is growing shorter,just a feeling but it will all be done in gods time,as he sees fit because he is in control.

Ask jesus christ into your heart today,you need to have a relationship with him like that of a true friend.Pray for truth and wisdom daily and it will literally come to you.It is as easy as asking.Ask and you shall receive.

From all I have experienced in my life,of the supernatural since I can remember,from all I have seen,I know in my heart that Jesus saved me,I have seen pieces of this battle between good and evil which is very real,going on all around us right now,I feel sad sometimes when I think we arent all going to heaven.All I can say is try to search out Jesus,read his word,pray for wisdom and truth,try to live a good honest moral life as best you can and things will come to you.Get out of your american mindset that is all about excess and listen and watch the birds,watch a butterfly sputter across the woods,and if you find pleasure in these things and dont feel so alone even if your by yourself when you see these things,your on the right track.You will find yourself not finding pleasure in things you once had,like alcohol,television,jerry spinger,violent movies etc....You will know less,but know more.Its all about that narrow path,my ma tells me if you havent lost a few friends because your a chrisitan,then your not on the right track.

I have also been thinking lately,about the secret societies,that how some believe satan is the light of the world,and wanted to free us and give us this technology,and that jesus was selfish and keeping it all to himself.Jesus knew that giving us technology would destroy us,look at the nuclear bombs and reactors etc...that came from technology.Technology is too powerful for human hearts and minds,who in the end will use them for destruction.If you want to know a man or a womans true charachter,give them a position of power.It takes a disciplined person not to abuse power they are given in some way,and in the end people will use power for thier own selfish means.

There are trolls on here,who really knows reading and posting on these kind of sites.There will always be truths,and their will always be lies,just because one does not know the truth,does not mean it isnt the truth.Experience is a teacher wisdom cannot understand,if you are not born with wisdom then you must ask for it,pray for it,hunger for it and you will find it.Just because someone experiences something,and someone else doesnt,that doesnt mean your experience wasnt real.There is no excitement in enlightment.There is only the loving truth of the lord yeshua.Pray for it,and for him to come into your life.

Its funny with people on these sites,looking for the answers,the truths etc....the answer is the lord jesus christ,it took me years to be where I am today spiritually,its all about the walk.Rememeber,beleive in him,pray and ask for wisdom,and most importantly pray for your enemies.That is one of the most powerful acts one can perform on this earth,its about bringing others to the truth and light of jesus,and not only that,but it shows you have light in your heart by doing such a selfish act,because as chrisitans we are sad when we know someone is not on the narrow path to heaven,and we want all to go to heaven.We must pray for our enimies to bring them to the light,once again it shows the true nature of hearts.It is easy to fight,be jealous or angry,but if we have true spirit in us,it will be harder for us to be angry with another,because with wisdom or walking in someone elses shoes we will know where they are at in life,because we have been there ourselves so we would know at that time they were not saved and feel compelled to pray for them.

If your looking for real truth,you wont find it here because jesus does not give the spirit of fear which a lot of these stories instill into people.The truth is out there and its as simple as asking jesus into your heart and praying for wisdom.When you have wisdom you dont seek so much earthly truth,as you know nothing but know it all

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohn

Ahh wonderful another JESUS saved me from aliens thread. Great, i'm sure you won't get all offended when 99% of us don't believe you, and I'm equally sure you won't resort to personal attacks then leave your threads abandoned.

welcome to the boards in any event, you will indeed find similar people here.

i like your logic, there is no truth but whatever religion I happen to believe in. Awesome.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Where did these "aliens/demons" build their spaceships?

In Hell? Hollow-Earth? Other planets?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Define what a demon is because I don't get it where do they come from, what are they.

BTW I bet if no one told you about them you wouldn't have even known about their existence.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I dont think you can place them ALL in one bucket like this. In my earlier steps thru this journey to understand I felt somewhat like you. My concept was the aliens were ALL of fallen angel decent. Thinking like this I labeled ALL non terrestials as evol (even if some of them rebel against their evol influences). This universally isnt fair for some seem to lack the demonic gene... If you read up on various materials you will find out there are some who are sent from above to help out in human development. And imagine how they feel if this data was received by them. So my friend 1 can only recommend you have a more open mind to the possibilites and intents of those in which you speak.

Be well
edit on 4/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think the premise of misinterpreting alien contact for demons is interesting and possible. Is it also possible the same is true when it comes to "Jesus"? Maybe Jesus was an alien.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Amen brother! I had the same idea after readingThe Apocrypha and various other writings. After hearing what the caller in the video said about other dimensional beings in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com then reading your post it was confirmation of a specific prayer I prayed last evening. Jesus is real and he does save. All you have to do is honestly seek and pray.

Some interesting reads
The Legends of the Jews
The First Book of Adam and Eve
The Book of the Secrets of Enoch
The Known Universe
edit on 26-4-2011 by Evil3unnie because: vids

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS where your logic will ALWAYS be debunked..
Have fun!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So , the whole universe is Demons ?, God just creating life only on earth ? You my friend are "narrow minded ." I'm a Christian and I believe God created life all through the cosmos , you need to think outside the box , the notion that all E.T's are Demons is ludicrous .

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think that eventually we will find out aliens just like humans have good and bad beings in the races.
A alien race that moves around space taking over planets for resources I don't think we will ever see because if there are advanced enough to travel through space then they would have some kind of 3D printer technology or replicator technology and wouldn't need resources from planets, moons, asteroids and all that.

I also think that if aliens have lived long enough to learn how to travel through space they hopefully have learned that peace is a must to survive as a race for very long. Who's to say the aliens that are said to be abducting humans aren't the fallen ones talked about in the bible, I don't see why not its as good of an explanation as any I guess. It would make sense out of why they seem hell bent on our DNA and breeding what God created into a deformation like talked about in the bible.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I understand that religious people like to say "it's the demons" when they run into what is more likely the aliens, but just because something has great deal better technology than you do, this doesn't necessarily make them less physical.
I understand that you like to twist things so that they fit in with your beliefs, but sometimes you have to take your beliefs and toss them into the garbage can, because sometimes things don't work how you thought they did.
I'm not going to go any further into the aliens topic since no one would want to listen, but I must say that it's definitely an incredibly big deal. Too bad no one notices anything out of the ordinary except for a handful of people.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm thinking you found a way to bypass the newbie rules and posted a topic under the guise of an introduction before you had made your quota.

This is no way to make a good first impression.
You can introduce yourself without writing a dissertation.

MODS: I recommend this thread be deleted.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good luck man, once you declare you even believe in Jesus, you will have 60% of this forum automatically dismissing every word you type.

Welcome and good luck.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So instead of there being a chance that Aliens (other lifeforms in the universe) being a possibility you claim that their just demons? hmm yup makes sense...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I believe you are probably as close to the truth as it gets. I too have always believed that Satan and his demons, And Jesus Christ himself and his angels are extra terrestrials. I have studied the sumerian texts and history, as I have the Mayan and Egyption history and teachings. Since doing so I was keen to purchase another Bible and read it through again with fresh eyes and my new knowledge. I did this and believe it all makes so much more sense and fits perfectly with the ancient knowledge, from Genesis to Revelations it all fits.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The universe seems to have a general balance in it, so to say that all aliens must be demons is pretty short sighted..

Jesus is not of the earth so you could say he is the highest extraterrestrial in existence..

I know for a fact he is real, but don't waste your time responding to athiests, because they have so much hatred and hardness within their mind and heart that only they themselves can break it, but that means giving up that bloated self pride they have and worship of self, and you know it is doubtful they would ever give that practice up...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
When I was younger I experienced also often sleep paralysis during night. In some cases it really felt like there was another or several other beings present. The first two weekends where something happened were very strange. The memories after these first two nights were really not much and after years I lost some memories about it, but I think it was almost like a dream like there were other beings around my bed or something like that. But it was different from a normal dream. After that it was mostly more like a sleep paralysis. In few cases I had also hallucinations.

Several weeks or month later of not knowing what to do, I begun to pray every night before I wanted to sleep and I had the feeling it helped and I was protected. I also saw a light being one time for several seconds before falling asleep. When I saw it I was frightened, but afterwards I've thought that it protected me. After reading several stuff about it, I would think that it was maybe my higher self or a deva. When the being disappeared it sounded like a sound of bells. It felt very real and I didn't sleep at this time; at least I was still very aware of my surroundings when I opened my eyes (I had the eyes closed without sleeping).

After this experience in my childhood and youth I feel pretty different from other people around me, but I'm not unhappy about it, even if it's not only in a good way different. I believe things which most people don't believe, but I have also weak talking skills and I'm a very shy person, maybe I'm also a bit autistic (but this less than full authists). The most important reason for this were probably from the fear and experiences I had in nights and early mornings.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Welcome. Don't get discouraged. Your title has attracted some people that take offense to all religion and some that take offense to anything that might dismiss their Star Trek world-view and so they are trying to scare you off because they prefer not having a debate with someone that opposes their view.

I would offer the view though that demons are not aliens and aliens are not demons. Aliens are not angels but angels are aliens. A demon is not the same as a fallen angel - if you like, they are of a different race to put it mildly. A demon is an entity but a disembodied entity.

An angel/alien is not disembodied but not necessarily extra-terrestrial, but more likely extra-dimensional. Half the world is waiting for aliens and the other half for the Messiah - and one group is going to be disappointed and you should be careful about accepting or dismissing either possibility because in all likelihood one visitation will be from the 'bad' group and the next from the 'good' group but the 'bad' group will be hailed as the 'good'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join