It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Like A World Leader? Just Have Him Killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
,this is wild,look what the world has became.....

Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican member of the Senate Armed Services committee, said that the quickest way to end the emerging stalemate was to “cut the head of the snake off”. He said: “The people around Gaddafi need to wake up every day wondering, ‘Will this be my last?’

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

Leave it to another politician to make it look like all of us in SC are out for blood.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Its been done throughout history. We have become so over civilized. Our barbaric and animal/survival instincts are leaving our intuitions. our ability to see past the end of our own noses is almost extinguished. we are walking talking robots who follow too many rules, we do not challenge our governments anymore nor do we revolutionize. Back in the 15th or 16th century, if the people did not like the way their kings ran their kingdom, they were killed or taking over. I wish people were at least barbaric in the sense enough to stand up for them selves! If we do not like our leaders or the way we are being led....take them down!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite

,this is wild,look what the world has became.....

Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican member of the Senate Armed Services committee, said that the quickest way to end the emerging stalemate was to “cut the head of the snake off”. He said: “The people around Gaddafi need to wake up every day wondering, ‘Will this be my last?’

I'm glad to see the DC gangsters have finally figured out how to compete better with a rival gang. I think they've got it right. If you are running a gang and you're rival isn't paying you proper tribute, you cut their head off and put it in a stick. The fake democracy they help install in Libya can then pay proper tribute to Lindsey Graham. Maybe Graham can work out a song of praise for Libya's new head of state to sing in honor of our supreme corporation based in DC. More senators need to adopt Linsey's philosophies if they want a power trip done right.

top topics

join