It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive elements inserted into the atmosphere to safe the planet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It's my attempt to connect the dots....

There are people who think that the Fukushima event is triggered on purpose.....Leuren Moret for one says that the back-up systems of the nuclear reactors were infected with a computer virus called Stux Net. This virus was according to her developed by the Israeli Mossad and the CIA to sabotage the Iranian nuclear program.

What insane reason would the CIA and/or Mossad have to cause this horrific catastrophe and who would give the order for such a sick mission? The only reason would be a very convincing one for everybody involved with the decision making of this action (Bilderbergers?).

Are all the strange phenomenon like chem-trails, HAARP, the building of deep underground bunkers and whatever strange, secretive and unexplainable happening the last decade connected and executed by TPTB for one single reason? Can this reason be connected to the worrysome behaviour of our Sun and the elektro-magnetic field of the Earth?

I am no scientist and can not give you an explanation of the protective role radioactive elements or chem-trails can have against Cosmic radiation. In my opinion certain governments on the earth would decide not to enlight the public if there is a deadly natural force expected somewhere in the near future. A catastrophe significant enough to whipe out billions of people if precautions and preperations are not being taken.

To fight this threat unconventional measures need to be taken and there is no time or money to do this in a civilized way. No country (like Japan) or people (or animals/plants) are spared if it can reduce the impact of the incoming threat. It is an all or nothing scenario.

Maybe I am completely wrong and is HAARP and the chemtrails a fiction of my imagination but there must be a reason why a lot of money and effort is being spent to make these phenomenon do their thing.

Just realised that it can also be what ATS member Chrisfishenstein brings forward...the other way around.....but that should mean there are some real heartless evil psychopaths roaming around......these events are orchestrated to reduce the number of people on Earth (Georgia Guidestones)?

Anybody else also wondering about all these dots.....?

PS Just noticed a thread called....Reduction in chemtrails, are they done? ....an other dot?

edit on 26-4-2011 by zatara because: PS

edit on 26-4-2011 by zatara because: of ats member Chrisfishenstein

edit on 26-4-2011 by zatara because: of particular no reason

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Are you sure the "dots" aren't hallucinations?

Second line.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I've had thoughts that this radiation was being used to mask a different source. A diversion. Might this make sense?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I've been looking into the possible benefits of the suspected (proved?) chemtrail components. Alumina, strontium and boron are the elements reportedly in the chemtrails, and have been found in increasing amounts in heavily chemtrailed areas. The three elements all have de-ionizing and gamma ray blocking attributes. These will mitigate incoming x-ray and gamma ray exposure. I've lost my notes on this, but will re-research and provide links if you like.

I do believe you're on the right track.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

To be honest with you, I can actually see something sick like this being orchestrated.

Population control?? Who knows.... They have been complaining about their population being too high for a while now anyways....WHO KNOWS???
edit on 4/26/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by zatara

Are you sure the "dots" aren't hallucinations?

Second line.

C'um on.....I am trying to be serious here and your comment is exactly what to expect from somebody trying to make someone look like an idiot to safe his own skin or to hide the fact there is truth in the assumption. With all respect...Third option is that you are just a moron and do not understand any of it anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i totaly believe this,when the govs of all nations start building underground bunkers,and massive seed banks and the latest 1 of usa buying up so many millions of rations...i think if the govs are spooked then so should we..WHEN IN ROME..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

There are people who think that the Fukushima event is triggered on purpose.....Leuren Moret for one says that the back-up systems of the nuclear reactors were infected with a computer virus called Stux Net. This virus was according to her developed by the Israeli Mossad and the CIA to sabotage the Iranian nuclear program. What insane reason would the CIA and/or Mossad have to cause this horrific catastrophe and who would give the order for such a sick mission? The only reason would be a very convincing one for everybody involved with the decision making of this action (Bilderbergers?).

Well lets get some things straight. Stux Net attacks specific Siemens equipment. It was written by the Mossad and US and used against Iran. There were reports of it appearing in Japan. One of the things it can do is mess with back up systems, which apparently happened in Japan....

but not because of the virus, because of the massive earthquake, tsumani, loss of power, flooded backup generators. There is absolutely no proof Stux Net had anything to do with Japan.

Adding radioactive material into the atmosphere in no way a means to do anything but irradiate the planet.

So unless the evil elusive powers that be are intent on killing themselves, this is just another disaster.

I won't even touch on HAARP as I'm so sick of trying to educate people on this who can't be bothered to even do a cursory search for information.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Stuxnet had nothing to do with backup generators getting hit by a tsunami. It's amazing how people will stitch together a long trail of nonsense and then claim its a vast conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

C'um on.....I am trying to be serious here and your comment is exactly what to expect from somebody trying to make someone look like an idiot to safe his own skin or to hide the fact there is truth in the assumption. With all respect...Third option is that you are just a moron and do not understand any of it anyway.

I can assure you I am not a moron. Also, I am not trying to "safe" anything nor am I trying to save anything.

To address the OP:

There are people who think that the Fukushima event is triggered on purpose...
Key word, "think".

What insane reason would the CIA and/or Mossad have to cause this horrific catastrophe and who would give the order for such a sick mission?
If this question is rhetorical, then you have answered it.

Are all the strange phenomenon like chem-trails, HAARP, the building of deep underground bunkers and whatever strange, secretive and unexplainable happening the last decade connected and executed by TPTB for one single reason?
Explain how these are "strange phenomena"...

Can this reason be connected to the worrysome behaviour of our Sun and the elektro-magnetic field of the Earth?
How exactly is the Sun behaving differently than it has in the past, or differently of how it is expected to act?

I am no scientist and can not give you an explanation of the protective role radioactive elements or chem-trails can have against Cosmic radiation.
You have no understanding about Science, but you have immediately jumped to the conclusion that radiation was intentionally released into the atmosphere to protect from cosmic radiation... -sigh-

...these events are orchestrated to reduce the number of people on Earth (Georgia Guidestones)?
If you are claiming some mass depopulation agenda, then you are also insinuating that the people running it are horribly inefficient or at the very minimum, absolutely incompetent.
There has been no "mass depopulation", if there were to be, it would look something like natural depopulations in the passed, or perhaps man made genocides of the past.

PS Just noticed a thread called....Reduction in chemtrails, are they done? ....an other dot?
How is this another "dot"?

In summary, you haven't made much of a cogent argument towards absolutely anything at all in this thread.

I do suggest the Skunk Works Forum in the future.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This is even worse, I read exactly two comments of yours and the last remark.....and none is realy about my thread but instead some frustrated personal vendeta to confirm your ego and superiority.

Thank you for your explanation, insight and genius...please seek an other victim

top topics

join