It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN verifies Obama's legal birth documents in Hawaii

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If a slanted, quarter-page, generic list of names doesn't convince you, well you must be a racist tea-bagger Trump humpin right winger confederate flag waving Orly Taitz lovin' crazy person.

edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that is nowhere near as convincing as some senseless rumors being told by Cosi (proven liar) WND (admitted liars) and Trump (proven liar.)

The birthers have nothing but irrefutable proof on their sides in the form of rumors from liars. No photocopy is ever going to convince them anything. Unless it is a photocopy of a kenyan birth certificate with no verification. Other than that though....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

OptimusSubprime says "I voted for Alan Keyes."
I say "You are known by the company you keep."

Just as certain Italians supported Mussolini, certain Americans would support Alan Keyes.

In 2004 Keyes got the support of the leader of the largest avowed fascist group in America. Are you a card-holder Optimus? Did your actions in the Subprime markets help bring about our economic disaster? Is that what is behind your name?

Fascists know that if a country is economically devastated it opens a door to Fascist policies. As you voted for a man who was endorsed by the Fascists - and have 'Subprime' as part of your name, it is a reasonable question.

Keyes Gets Fascist Endorsement

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ok , I have changed my mind. I have to agree with the Birthers on one point:
The document they are looking for does NOT exist.

Because Birthers are, in truth, looking for the Magical Parchment covered in Alchemical Symbols of the most ancient and esoteric nature, written with a pen dipped into the blood of Malcolm X, that when you wave it above a Black Mans head - turns him White.

Sorry dudes, I think all they have is a plain ol' B.C. from Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
Ok , I have changed my mind. I have to agree with the Birthers on one point:
The document they are looking for does NOT exist.

Because Birthers are, in truth, looking for the Magical Parchment covered in Alchemical Symbols of the most ancient and esoteric nature, written with a pen dipped into the blood of Malcolm X, that when you wave it above a Black Mans head - turns him White.

Sorry dudes, I think all they have is a plain ol' B.C. from Hawaii.

Your post implies the birthers are all racist. Nice slur. And you are incorrect (on purpose?). All we have is another COLB from Hawaii. Nice way to brand your opposition and continue to push the party's daily propaganda "Obama put that to rest when he released his birth Certificate". Check the lawsuits they weren't looking for a long form COLB but rather a Birth Certificate. That's what he has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars opposing in court. But I have to wonder if you are obtuse by nature or paid to be that way.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack

Originally posted by anon72
Funny also how this all "Obama is a US Citizen now confirmed..." only happened
AFTER Mr. Trump began to say stuff.

I guess the million or so other people looking for the info etc wasn't good enough.

Makes me think that Mr. Trump just might be the Man with the Power to become President.

Hell, he got the MSM and Fox to say Obama is in fact a US Citizen, still without producing the Original Long Form B.C. Good work.

It's been verified.
Man this country is full of racist.
When white people run for president nobody questions if they were born here, now that a man of colors steps into office they question his validity.
Why didn't they do that with past presidents?

I'll say it once again... in 2000 John McCain's eligibility was brought into question because he was born in Panama, he was quick to produce his birth certificate... case closed. IT ISN'T ABOUT RACE. Only an ignorant buffoon with the inability to articulate any real position or opinion would pull the race card. Your attempt to change the debate has failed because there are people like me that don't give a damn if you think we are racist.

Think about what you are saying. Even though it may be very difficult for you, just try for one second to employ some basic critical thinking skills.... You said "this country is full of racists". Clearly you are referring to white people. (Here comes the critical thinking part..) If this country is full of racists, or more specifically WHITE racists, then HOW THE HELL DID HE GET ELECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?? He needed the white vote to get elected. I would argue that this country is indeed full of racists, except they are black, because voting for someone because they are black is just a racist as not voting for someone because they are black.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
reply to post by DenyPhilistinism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nope pasted the download from the white house and duplicated what the guy says in the thread above and hes right 100% its a layered doc not a scan its been worked on! TRUE do it yourself just as he says and see

i downloaded inkspace its free and opened the doc there its a possible fake!

Could easily be a scan. Study PDF's and how you are able to save them. It is not only possible, but easy to get layers out of a scan, providing you understand the software.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by DuceizBack

Originally posted by anon72
Funny also how this all "Obama is a US Citizen now confirmed..." only happened
AFTER Mr. Trump began to say stuff.

I guess the million or so other people looking for the info etc wasn't good enough.

Makes me think that Mr. Trump just might be the Man with the Power to become President.

Hell, he got the MSM and Fox to say Obama is in fact a US Citizen, still without producing the Original Long Form B.C. Good work.

It's been verified.
Man this country is full of racist.
When white people run for president nobody questions if they were born here, now that a man of colors steps into office they question his validity.
Why didn't they do that with past presidents?

I'll say it once again... in 2000 John McCain's eligibility was brought into question because he was born in Panama, he was quick to produce his birth certificate... case closed.

Obama produced the same Birth Cert, ages ago. Wasnt enough. why?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
reply to post by DenyPhilistinism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nope pasted the download from the white house and duplicated what the guy says in the thread above and hes right 100% its a layered doc not a scan its been worked on! TRUE do it yourself just as he says and see

i downloaded inkspace its free and opened the doc there its a possible fake!

Could easily be a scan. Study PDF's and how you are able to save them. It is not only possible, but easy to get layers out of a scan, providing you understand the software.

maybe, I am a photoshop wiz not illustrator wiz but i never heard of a scanner that scans to pdf in several layers
this looks really suspect, and why if the scanner is selected to do layers that they are seperated. its not optically possible, love to be proved wrong, do your best!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Its not how you scan. It is what Adobe Pro is capable of. I am able to take a scanned document, and - use Text recognition, to make the document searchable, therefore giving it layers.

I am sure I am wording this badly, but I think you get the jist.
I guess I am left to wonder WHY it would be saved and posted like this...
edit on 27-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: I cant spell lol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

OptimusSubprime says "I voted for Alan Keyes."
I say "You are known by the company you keep."

Just as certain Italians supported Mussolini, certain Americans would support Alan Keyes.

In 2004 Keyes got the support of the leader of the largest avowed fascist group in America. Are you a card-holder Optimus? Did your actions in the Subprime markets help bring about our economic disaster? Is that what is behind your name?

Fascists know that if a country is economically devastated it opens a door to Fascist policies. As you voted for a man who was endorsed by the Fascists - and have 'Subprime' as part of your name, it is a reasonable question.

Keyes Gets Fascist Endorsement

Actually my name is a satirical reference to a movie called Transformers, perhaps you have heard of it. Nice try on the "fascist" claim, but if you knew half as much as you think you do you would realize that Alan Keyes ran for President in 2000, and as you have clearly pointed out that endorsement didn't come until 2004. At the time (2000), my time machine was in the shop getting a new flex capacitor and I was unable to go into the future to see that endorsement happening.

Instead of regurgitating something you read on the internet, please expand on the idea that Hans Zeiger is a Fascist. Do you even know what that means? Do you even know who he is, or do you just copy and paste anything from your favorite atheist websites? Is Fascism kind of like a President giving a large multi-national corporation tax breaks (zero tax liability), and putting the CEO of said multi-national corporation on his economic advisory council, promising the same CEO "dibs" on electronic health care management, and taking $4 billion in subsidies from oil companies to give to this corporation for "green technology" research? I guess Obama and his relationship with GE CEO Jeffery Immelt epitomizes fascism.

In closing, I was only pointing out that I voted for Alan Keyes to illustrate that my hate for Obama has absolutely nothing to do with his race. I'm not sure how you took anything else away from it but that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If a slanted, quarter-page, generic list of names doesn't convince you, well you must be a racist tea-bagger Trump humpin right winger confederate flag waving Orly Taitz lovin' crazy person.

edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

That was almost epic IMHO.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is all just to convenient,

Trump comes along on his high house, pertending to question Obama's BC,

After years of questions by others, Obama releases something,

May 17th Corsi's book is due to be released.

Why not just release the records in the first place,

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
# is debunked already?

" “Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” "

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ill double post this for emphasis..

whats this..

“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?”

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Instead of regurgitating something you read on the internet, please expand on the idea that Hans Zeiger is a Fascist. Do you even know what that means? Do you even know who he is, or do you just copy and paste anything from your favorite atheist websites? Is Fascism kind of like a President giving a large multi-national corporation tax breaks (zero tax liability), and putting the CEO of said multi-national corporation on his economic advisory council, promising the same CEO "dibs" on electronic health care management, and taking $4 billion in subsidies from oil companies to give to this corporation for "green technology" research? I guess Obama and his relationship with GE CEO Jeffery Immelt epitomizes fascism.

Nicely put! The most disturbing thing to be found about the POTUS is not his own history. There is simply very little available for whatever reasons and the few reasons given have not been comforting to say the least. Thus the ongoing birth debate.

The most disturbing provable things are the people that Barack Hussein Obama II openly associated with as well as those he continues to associate with. These people include Frank Marshall Davis, Rashid Khalidi, Khalid Al-Mansour, Antoin "Tony" Rezko, Bill Ayers, Gregory Galluzzo, Jeremiah Wright, Rahm Emanuel, Timothy Geithner as well as a slew of other highly questionable appointees/advisers including Cathy Davidson, Cecilia Munoz, Cass Sunstein, John Holdren, Mark Lloyd, Kevin Jennings, Harold Koh, Samantha Power, Rosa Brooks, Valerie Jarrett, Carol Browner, Preeta Bansal and Melody Barnes to name but a few. Immelt is simply the cherry atop a radical leftist sundae.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Msillusion
However, when Obama's own biological grandmother says that he was born in Kenya, don't you think she'd know?

Except that she never said he was born in Kenya, she said he ws born in Hawaii.... Just a birther lie.

The one that has surfaced from Kenya has all the same information that a "real" Birth Certificate is supposed to have on it. Just like mine. Even the itty bitty footprint.

It is just a hoax, why ignore that the "footprint" is just a piece of clipart available on the net....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus
ill double post this for emphasis..

posting it twice does not make it a fact...

“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital.

Just another birther lie
nicedeb.wordpress.com...

"What more, another Hawaiian birth certificate from a day after Obama was born has been posted online from the same hospital, (Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital):"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have to make one last post to my original thread here:

Suck on that birthers

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
I have to make one last post to my original thread here:

Suck on that birthers

I'm not sure what killing OBL has to do with his birth certificate. Anyways... what your creative little picture should have said was "I was too busy killing Osama Bin Laden... using intel gathered from the exact same enhanced interrogation techniques that I denounced 3 years ago, from prisoners being held in a military prison in Cuba that I promised to close if I were to be elected President."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Yeah, that is nowhere near as convincing as some senseless rumors being told by Cosi (proven liar) WND (admitted liars) and Trump (proven liar.)

The birthers have nothing but irrefutable proof on their sides in the form of rumors from liars.

And Obama and co at the WH have never been caught lying??

Man that's hilarious.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join