It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN verifies Obama's legal birth documents in Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
A CNN investigation essentially ends the trivial pursuit of "birthers".

The president's certificate, she said, is stored in a vault in the building that houses the Department of Health. Obama's certificate is "absolutely authentic," she said. "He was absolutely born here in the state of Hawaii

Watch the video to know more:

CNN Investigation Video and Story

The fact is that Obama is a U.S. citizen. Anyone who believes that questioning Obama's proof of birth will change anything needs to reevaluate their political position. Even if birthers could somehow prove that Obama wasn't born in the U.S., the government would remain a cumbersome bureaucratic mess. The real issue is the institutions with which Obama is voted to lead, not his birthplace.

Get real.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Vipassana because: add link

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am no birther but we will get the scoop once Donald Trump's billions of dollars at work come up with the official story. Like CNN can't be paid or bargained with from the freaking White House?? COME ON.....

+25 more 
link   
Great, he's a citizen.

Now we can focus on the awful job he's done as President and vote him out of office.

link   
CNN said that, huh? Verified.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Of course thats possible, but likely? At some point we have to deny ignorance and focus on what really matters.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Says here, on factcheck.org, you only have to be here 14 years before you run for President to be eligible..

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=694463

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
www.wsmv.com...

CNN I believe, but FOX, too?

Maybe this is a media blitz!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
We can all agree that the government is not doing well in running the country, but focusing on this kind of crap does nothing to change that.

This birth conspiracy is a dead end.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well Gracious Be. I guess the issue is dead because CNN finally got off it's ass and attempted to "look" into it.

I was gonna put this up this morning then I read what a cheesy piece it was and decided that CNN is about a useful as bandaid on a shotgun blast wound.

Honest. "CNN has view the document and..." B.S.

They are still talking about the Certificate of Live Birth. Attempting, I assume, to put the fires out of this mess.

The problem is that the only person who can put the birthers in their plance, or end this whole mess is:

Our Pal.. Mr. Calm & Collected...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b8e3ce0edfc.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
It's hardly a trivial matter. It's the law. I doubt the issue will go away until it's been put out on public display.

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The republicans are worried that this issue will divide their base.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Obama's certificate is "stored in a VAULT?".... really??? A VAULT?
CNN???? Really? CNN?????
I'm still left unsatisfied. Obama is a terrible president and doing a terrible job. I don't think CNN's assurance means much to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Ah! Very good. That makes sense. That's why FOX would do it. Why would CNN do it at the same time? It's curious...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The video said that CNN polls show that 25% of Americans still question his citizenship. Its a hot issue also because Trump brings it up as well. Any presidential candidate who believes this conspiracy will basically be committing political suicide.

There is simply no legitimacy in any of the birther arguments.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Funny also how this all "Obama is a US Citizen now confirmed..." only happened
AFTER Mr. Trump began to say stuff.

I guess the million or so other people looking for the info etc wasn't good enough.

Makes me think that Mr. Trump just might be the Man with the Power to become President.

Hell, he got the MSM and Fox to say Obama is in fact a US Citizen, still without producing the Original Long Form B.C. Good work.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I still do not believe it for a second. our government is capable of making a lazer beam that can show the second coming of Christ (Project Blue Beam), and control weather and earthquakes (HAARP) so im quite sure they can doctor up a birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Obama's certificate is "stored in a VAULT?".... really??? A VAULT?
CNN???? Really? CNN?????
I'm still left unsatisfied. Obama is a terrible president and doing a terrible job. I don't think CNN's assurance means much to me.

Yes and when they opened the "vault" to verify his birth certificate they had to move the millions of dollars sitting on top of it that just "happened" to be there...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I am no birther but we will get the scoop once Donald Trump's billions of dollars at work come up with the official story. Like CNN can't be paid or bargained with from the freaking White House?? COME ON.....

Like we can trust Trump more. He's best friends with Vince McMahon. Theyre like far right versions of George Soros.

Whoever wins we lose.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Copy & paste your OP quotes into search and discover you are a year late and a dollar short.
Search is your friend!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

I agree. Thing is, that 25% is just 1/2 the Republicans that didn't vote for Obama anyway and wouldn't vote for him in 2012 if they saw a video of Obama being born as the waves crashed on the Hawaiian shore outside the hospital window.

So, yes, it makes sense for all major players to distance themselves from this nonsense. The birthers are going to vote for Trump or Bachmann or Palin, which ever is leading in the Independent slot at the time. That other 1/2 of the Republican voters will vote for whomever gets the GOP nomination. That splits them right down the middle. Unless some big changes happen in the next year, I'm afraid the GOP won't have a chance in 2012. (Not actually 'afraid', you understand.)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join