It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fastcheck.org admits obama had duel citizenship!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

It says right there in your quote that they had previously said 1982, so apparently they acknowledged this a long time ago?

Anyway, so what? A lot of citizenship rules are automatic. There's plenty of Americans with dual citizenship they've never done anything to get except be born.

And why does it matter so much? Wouldn't he still be evil regardless? It's not like proving he is a citizen would change anything he's done.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Kinda just skipped over that Natural Born part eh? It's easy when you are a sheeple to buy into the parts you want and ignore the parts that don't align with your pre-conceived notions.

Juan Lopez has to provide proof of citizenship to dig ditches but the President can make his long Form Birth Certificate a National Secret? If Bush had done anything like this, the media would have crucified him, yet today they call people who question their Government and want answers CRAZY and Bigots. When your response to legitimate questions is name calling, YOU HAVE ALREADY WON!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Kinda just skipped over that Natural Born part eh? It's easy when you are a sheeple to buy into the parts you want and ignore the parts that don't align with your pre-conceived notions.

Juan Lopez has to provide proof of citizenship to dig ditches but the President can make his long Form Birth Certificate a National Secret? If Bush had done anything like this, the media would have crucified him, yet today they call people who question their Government and want answers CRAZY and Bigots. When your response to legitimate questions is name calling, YOU HAVE ALREADY WON!

Ummm, sport? What "Juan" has to show to work here are any one (or two) of a number of documents. A BC is not required if other documents are available.They are listed quite clearly on the I-9 form that we ALL have to fill out when we're to be employed. Dig a copy up via google and you shhould see what I mean.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Ummm, sport? What "Juan" has to show to work here are any one (or two) of a number of documents. A BC is not required if other documents are available.They are listed quite clearly on the I-9 form that we ALL have to fill out when we're to be employed. Dig a copy up via google and you shhould see what I mean.

At same time if you think about it.
You have to have a long form BC to live in a GOVERMENT run apartment complex.
and to even get a job as a mail man for the government.

But when it comes to the highest office/job in the government it flys out the window as if it doesn't apply to him
But at same time a court of law forced John mcain to show his where he was born in panama on a military base.

Crock of shyt is what it is
whats good for the goose is good for the gander people..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If I understnd his argument, I think he is referring to the fact of when Hawaii became a state, which was 1959, which would not meet the criteria for living in the US for however long.

The question on Us citizenship and eligability to be president is just now making its way to the Supreme Court withg regards to Guam and Peurto Rico.

I could be off though and dont want to speak for the poster.,

@ theindependentjournal

If you think thats goofy, check the requirements to be a Supreme Court Justice.

No citizenship requirement at all.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
You have to have a long form BC to live in a GOVERMENT run apartment complex.
and to even get a job as a mail man for the government.

I don't know if that's true or not. I have never seen that claim sourced. But if it is true, then that is the requirement to get that job and those applying for that job should provide it.

Obama has met the same requirements that all previous presidents have met, in that he has proven, with a government-accepted form of proof, his citizenship at birth.

In addition, his parents' stories are well-known and documented, as are his grandparents' and his whole family tree. We know his social security number, his high school basketball numbers; we see his tax returns and pore over his campaign donations; we know his school friends' names, which drugs he did, what he studied and what his personality was like then. We've seen pictures of him throughout his life and we know of his personal struggle with having a white mother and an African father in the 60s and 70s.

I know more about this man's personal life than I've ever known about any other president or politician. And I've been around for a few.

It doesn't matter that we haven't seen his long form birth certificate. It's not the holy grail. There is no revelation there that's going to bring a deep breath of satisfaction to the birther nation. That moment of discovery of some precious and dark nugget of 'truth' that some imagine is there - isn't going to come. That dark nugget doesn't exist. It's all in the collective birther imagination.

I'm not saying that I think the requirements for the office of president should be any less or more stringent than it is. But WHATEVER it is, it should be universal to all presidents. And to do that takes federal legislation. THAT is where your efforts should be focused. I would support legislation to have the presidential candidates' eligibility screened, checked and even publicized, but I'm pretty sure they already screen and check those people pretty good.
They just don't publicize it if they meet the requirements.

But when it comes to the highest office/job in the government it flys out the window as if it doesn't apply to him

What applied to previous presidents applied to him.

whats good for the goose is good for the gander people..

Yes. And what's good for the previous geese is good for the current gander.
Right?

edit on 4/26/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
If I understnd his argument, I think he is referring to the fact of when Hawaii became a state, which was 1959, which would not meet the criteria for living in the US for however long.

1959 - Hawaii becomes a state
1960 - The Dunhams move from the Seattle area to Hawaii. She was still in the US.
1961 - Obama was born in Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This is not news. Much less Breaking News. The fact that Obama was born with dual citizenship has been well-known for years. Factcheck.org 'admitted' this in 2008.

From 2008: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your title sounds like he's fighting with citizenship. It's DUAL, not duel.

It's also FACTCHECK, not fastcheck.

I think the OP was typing this thread a little too..... FAST.
edit on 4/26/2011 by clay2 baraka because: Because italics make words go whoosh!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rlrsar
Supreme court decisions in the 1800's described natural born as someone born in this country of parents (plural in their decisions) that are citizens of the U.S.
Cite them. Or, better yet, read Wong Kim Ark before and then go back to your “Supreme court decisions in the 1800s” and see if you can still argue what you’re arguing.

If he was born in Kenya (no one knows for sure) he would not have any U.S. citizenship as his mother did not meet minimum requirements in force at that time to give him U.S. citizenship status.
Good thing he was born in the United States then, as those conditions are rendered irrelevant by this fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The waters are starting to get muddy, someones deliberately looking for confusing avenues to have this issue lost in.

that to me says there's something to hide.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

All people are biased for an against certain countries. Clearly we should abolish presidency so that we never elect someone with bias into power.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

but the President can make his long Form Birth Certificate a National Secret? If Bush had done anything like this, the media would have crucified him,

Bush did exactly the same.... so did all the previous POTUS's..... yet you claim that Obama did something different? Just what are you on about!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

but the President can make his long Form Birth Certificate a National Secret?

The president didn't make his birth certificate a secret. Each state's Department of Health OWNS and maintains the birth records. THEY keep ALL of them "secret". In other words, everyone's birth certificates are "kept secret". Obama's is treated no differently than anyone else's.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join