It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vicious Crucifiction Video From Israeli Television

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

It's an adult show, they can do whatever the # they like... The fact that it's in poor taste does not mean that it's catering to the "Jesus hating Jews" or anything similar to that..

Here's something from a different clip-
[Talking about google]
"Then why don't they search for the kidnapped soldiers and Gil'ad Shalit on google"
"That's not nice!"
"Why?"
"You're using the kidnapped soldiers to add provocation to the show, you can't talk about the kidnapped soldiers, it's a like a holy cow"
"They're a cow?"
"No!"
"I'm scared of cows"..

At any rate you can see that it's equally distasteful.. Most of the time it makes fun of Israelis, comparing them to the gorilla..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I understand your point. It's an adult show that not only makes fun of the christian religion but also other topics related to jews. We should not pay attention because this program, however offensive, makes fun of everything. Since it is on late at night children are unlikely to watch it. I think I have it and thanks for clarifying it for me. I can see you would have no problem with an American TV show that is on late at night and makes fun of Jews, as well as Christians and other groups. You would just pass it off as a stupid program, Right?

Perhaps we are to sensitive to this sort of thing.----- But somehow I think it would be a better world if we all had respect for the feelings and beliefs of others. It costs nothing and stifles divisions. And Eliad, I DO see your point---but everyone would not see a program like this as you do. I also disagreed with the Danish cartoonist on the Mohammad cartoons and for the same reasons.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Why do you make such a fuss over this show?
This show IS Not making fun of Christianity or any other religion.
It's a satire on racist and sexist television shows. This is the nature of satire. Not everyone gets it.
We all agreed it's hardly funny and in bad taste.
We also all agree she is hot.
Now, give it a rest will you ….sheeesh

P.S, shall we start talking about what Palestinian children are being taught for real ?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
How is this different from south park?

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Are you saying comedy shows all over the world don't make fun of religions? Or not to that extent? Because I'd be more than glad to point out some that do...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join