It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80% of Brits don't care about the royal wedding.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Funny, I am one of the 99.999999% of Americans that don't care either. =)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
my only interest is from a macabre view about this inbred royal wedding.

plus the fact that obama wasn't invited ??

nor was tony blair ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b099273555a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Urgh, live coverage on the news channels from 8am. The pub doesn't even open till 1pm.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Cmon you guys aren't interested in 2 cousins getting married.
This will be the 1st time these separated bloodlines will have connected in a long time
The last time these bloodlines were linked like this was King Authur (Bloodline of the Holy grail).
I'll try to watch it.
Cult rituals intrigue me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Actually, what really bugs me is when they try and make out that Kate Middleton and her family are not a bunch of toffs. She went to a school that costs 30,000 pounds a TERM. Your average joe dont make that in a year

Ahh, i honestly couldnt give a toss about this wedding. Kinda suprised that they're not related though haha.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
reply to post by TheMaverick

I don't know how those brits stomach it. I mean the conditioning starts as soon as they are born, but the 5th richest person? Why? As long as there are hungry, poor, or homeless people, that woman should be too scared to leave her house. But the country gets to pay so that her and her family can look at their peasants with their noses up in the air. Hey, America isn't much better either, I admit. But a monarchy in this century is just retarded.

To quote Eddie Izzard on this one..
"ln Britain, we don't win many Olympic gold medals.

Because we've chosen not to.
It's a political statement. Because we hate our national anthem. Cos it's God Save The Queen.
The Queen lives in a big house with barbed wire and people with guns.

That's one saved f**g Queen.

She's overly saved, she has no idea of the struggle of human existence. We have to work, raise a family.
We don't have nannies.
It's what you gotta do in your life. God Save The Queen, no.
God Attack The Queen,that's what it should be.

God attack the Queen, send
big dogs after her, that bite her bum

# Let them chase after her and rip her knickers off... ?
That'd be fantastic. She'd have to fight the dog

with a handbag
with a brick inside. "Crazy dog!"

"Rrrargh! Kill the Queen."
"No, crazy dog!"

Maybe she'd kill the crazy dog

and everyone in Britain would go,
"Fair play to the Queen."

The Queen would have self-respect
for the first time in her life.

Yes. lt would work.
It would be fantabulous".

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
This will be the 1st time these separated bloodlines will have connected in a long time
The last time these bloodlines were linked like this was King Authur (Bloodline of the Holy grail).
I'll try to watch it.

where do you get your information that william and kate are related????

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

BBC

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

lol, now that's not very helpful, lol.

Here's some info on the kissing cousins:

www.dailymail.co.uk... email/article-1299794/How-Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-related-thanks-Tudor-tyrant.html

My googlefu is strong!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yeah - gotta marvel how with all the real news going on in the world that the American MSM would waste their time doing the Oh my gosh, posh act over a non-event such as this. I'll be here that day trying to catch up on all the things I'm missing while they piss around making googling fools of themselves. Kind of feel sorry for the Brits.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
check out the date of the marriage........ 4/29/11. could this mean , 4 the 2 nd time 9/11 ? Looks like a bait for some terrorist cross hairs + BANG. Now thats a royal bash.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The real question.

Why are they talking about it here? How horribly irrelevant is it?

Im sick of turning on a radio station to hear Ryan Seacrest and some other people I dont know talking about the royal wedding.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i honestly don't think we should loose any sleep over this. nothing to see here, move along now.

Thundersmurf...
Peace™

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I wish I had an remote control and switched it to another channel. Meaning the earth as a whole.
Its an illusion, everybody who cheers. Is so so so so sos so enslaved.

You are going to be one of those that will be raptured Georgia guidestone style ( me thinks)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What really gets me is the way in which all MSM are force feeding us with even the smallest details. Is it really necessary to have a reporter outside Westminster Abbey saying that the first flowers have arrived? Or that another reporter makes a big deal of the supposed billions of people watching it on tv? Oh, and we musn't forget the people who decided to camp on the pavement....
Am glad I'm not a royalist....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Come'on??? Its our money. Of with their......

And a movie.>>>>>
edit on 27-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

OMFG ...not a movie ...

The Department of Business has estimated the cost of the extra bank holiday to the British economy at around £2.9 billion.

also these 2 are related..keeping it in the family.

The man who links William and Kate as kith and kin is Sir Thomas Leighton, an Elizabethan soldier, diplomat and, for 40 years, the cut-throat Governor of Guernsey.

He is William's 12th generation great-grandparent, and Kate's 11th, making them 12th cousins, once removed. A despot and a dictator, Leighton brooked no argument and made life hell for those he ruled.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83e6991dc5bb.jpg[/atsimg]
How Prince William Kate Middleton related

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have to laugh this is going to be forced down everyones throat until its over, I figure the positive is that some of the poor might get the scraps from the party if they can get to the bins early enough, so at least they can eat well for a day. And the public get the bill, how amusing.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Their big day is of course going to be ruined by a Muslim suicide bomber, i wait with baited breath

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil

Originally posted by A por uvas
I'll try to watch it.

where do you get your information that william and kate are related????

She is also quite possibly a direct descendant of Anne Boleyns sister and Henry VIII, who had an affair before he married Ann.

The image of Kate as a 'commoner' is likely to be one the Royal family find very convenient. I'm convinced that a family that is so obsessed with breeding and genetics wouldn't let some one truly 'common' into their precious gene pool.

sassyjanegenealogy.blogspot.com...

I also find the engagement ring creepy. If my husband to be offered me the ring that had sealed his mothers fate in her terrible marriage and been prized off her dead hand after she had been killed in a very suspicious incident that may or may not have had something to do with her in laws, I would be slightly perturbed

but then again, Kate has obviously been dazzelled by the prospect of becoming someone sooooo important.
edit on 27-4-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: eh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join