It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Pig Spirit Exorcism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Demon Pig Spirit Exorcism.

i found this video of a exorcism,and though i share it with you all,to show how crazy it is,the madness of religion.

i don't know whether to laugh or cry at this video...it's just insane... people still really do this crap in the 21st century.

the faster mankind loses religion the better we a species we be.

edit on 26-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i agree all religion is a form of mind control,and because people are waking up to that fact then tptb are implementing new ways to keep us controlable...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
the faster mankind loses religion the better we a species we be.

edit on 26-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

Right. The world is going to hell in a hand basket regardless of any religion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Whoa, that dudes choking on something and nobody is helping him.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I recognize the exorcist in the video.

The guy is a crackpot traveling evangelist who goes around performing exorcisms, for some sort of fee I assume.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

i though he was coughing up last nights rack of ribs....(hence the pig exorcism)..

or maybe a divorce would of solved his pig problem. lol

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Elvenhart

Kind of like the "Brothers Grimm" movie...

Religion is a big game of telephone!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

God,these bloody crooks really p#ss me off,i bet these con artists are loaded,exploiting fairy tales and mans stupidity!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Regardless if God is real or not , the Christian religion has very good morals and hurts absoloutley nothing to follow it , so im not to sure why you continously denounce it when America was formed off the 10 commandments and just so happens to be the Greatest country in the world...even though that is beginning to fail, damn politicians.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

this isn't ' madness of religion '
if these are actors/liars these are actors/liars. the individual act/action of a person.

this in no way labels Christianity.

faith is a gift given by God Himself. if an unbeliever doesn't wish to ask for faith, they will to not recieve any.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's been a long time since I've posted but I figured I'd throw this in. Maverick, have you ever actually seen a Church sanctioned exorcism? A legitimate exorcism? Your looking at a video of a traveling sideshow evangelist deliverance ministry wannabe picking pockets in revival tents across the country and using him to pigeonhole all religion. So you take one of the far out whackos who is a borderline criminal and use it as an excuse to denounce religion to support your own beliefs. Sounds like the very definition of ignorance.

Most religions are wonderful things. Would a true Christian do anything wrong to anyone? Or a pure Hindu or Buddhist? No. The people that pervert the teachings are the ones who don't belong. And what does it matter if the religion has scientific merit or is 100% factual? If it helps people live better lives and gives them hope its a wonderful thing.

I've seen the legitimately possessed. I've seen things beyond comprehension. And the answer I've discovered is no one religion has all of the answers. And a religion specific exorcist can't remove all demons. Some demons, spirits what have you predate religion. One size fits all doesn't cut it. This is why the Catholic Church uses charismatic exorcists in conjunction with their ordained exorcists.

I really thought the motto here was "Deny Ignorance". But the high and mighty atheist decides to make people of faith out to be nuts by showing a conartist taking advantage of people. You failed the ATS motto. I'm curious as to why you'd post this in the paranormal forum rather than the religous one being as you dont believe it paranormal. Maybe you should stick to posting the atheist stuff in the religon forum.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Regardless if God is real or not , the Christian religion has very good morals and hurts absoloutley nothing to follow it , so im not to sure why you continously denounce it when America was formed off the 10 commandments and just so happens to be the Greatest country in the world...even though that is beginning to fail, damn politicians.

I have three things to say to you: The Crusades. The Spanish Inquisition. Thomas Jefferson.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/074a6f68677a.gif[/atsimg]
If only it worked like this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
To me, religion should have two sides:

Religion without experience is speculation.
But religion without philosophy is blind faith.

The two elements are not present in any kind of balance here, so it is not religion, but cheap psycho-therapy, or whatever is left when real religion goes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

this crap traumatizes children....

and thats exactly what these parents want.... somone to force their ignorant delusions on, justifying their own desire for death, and a one way ticket to heaven.

It still gets me... right at the base of my skull and i begin to think that the world would be better if we woke up one day and they were all dead. but then i remember were are all victims of reality... and that more would be accomplished by chaining them up and letting the lessons of an eternity burn away all the impuritys.

top topics

join