It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno stick-aliens new video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by antar
OH NO!!! You wasted my precious time! This is NOT new. It has been debunked on other threads here.

Where has it been debunked? If anyone can give a link with it being debunked I'd appreciate it, still thought this was unexplained.

It really hasn't been debunked at all, but certain people would like to convince the impressionable otherwise.
Why this is I wish I knew, I really do.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
These creatures look too small to be people on stilts compared with the stroller. It does not appear to be CGI - the movements are more natural, flowing and erratic to be CGI.
If anyone can successfully debunk this or link to a successful debunk, I'll be very grateful.
I agree with you,I thought of stilts but they are too thin on top and too short to be stilts the proportions would be all wrong.I can't help but think of something from another dimension? who knows....really creepy!and the music doesn't help with the creepy factor either!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting. A third video featuring these characters.

The movement is puppet like, they seem to 'bob' slightly.

I don't see stilt walkers when watching the movement, just something very odd that is my brain is having problems interpreting.

Haven’t got time at the moment, but any chance someone could post all 3 for comparison. Dates, times, locations would be fantastic.

I think the first video of these 'guys' was included in a presentation by good 'ole Jamie Maussan.

D.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It makes me laugh when people write "It looks like a puppet" etc, because the human mind works in such a way as to try make sense of unknown data by converting it to a solution that is culturally acceptable to the viewer, similar to the pareidolia effect.
edit on 26-4-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think that the de-rezzing of the image just when you need the resolution the most is very, very suspect. It seems as though the resolution was degraded on purpose as to make it harder to more clearly see what it might actually be. It goes from a fairly crisp NV shot to a .01 MP cell phone shot for no reason.

It looks like some one walking around with a pair of these on their feet, bagged up all their way to their head:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/037b00f33fc2.jpg[/atsimg]

And yes they make them for children too.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added photo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why would they be aliens, surely something earthly like fairies or goblins ortwig sprites.

If not a hoax that is.
edit on 26-4-2011 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Troofseeker

This looks similar to a video I saw on some paranormal show, maybe fact or faked, but the "creatures" were indeed small and walked around the persons front yard. I think the consensus was puppets for that video, can't speak to the veracity of this video but it does look almost identical, though the motion seems a little off on this one lending to the whole people on stilts, I see how some would say that.

haha i just watched that show its called Fact or Faked Paranormal Files. The end result was they could not reproduce the original video to recreate it. Have no idea what these are, but if you look at the feet when they move you can see they move like something is walking, not on stilts. Great vid! (liked to stroller idea!)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Actually...watching this a few times I think I have a new theory.

Someone on the other thread had mentioned that it looked like someone walking while swinging their arms with their legs. This combined with the white costume (possible with a dark split in the middle going up part of the torso) would help creating the illusion of the legs going up farther than they do.

For the movement, well walking this way is unnatural for a human and would look odd regardless, but I think (assuming the person who owns the camera is involved) can be better explained as a combination of this and of the footage being played in reverse.

For the resolution changes...you've got a type of night-vision camera filming white objects in a fairly dark area which could cause it's focus to alter significantly. If it was done purposely, I'd think they would have just done the entire vid instead of specifically selecting only the frames when the 'aliens' were visible.

So barring CGI, I can't think of any other way aside from it being played in reverse with the above mentioned conditions. (the time could easily be changed to tick forward when played in reverse, or just simply overlaid after the fact)

Barring both of those...then I really have no idea.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Since a lot of these moronic 'debunkers' with venom on their fingertips are too stupid to watch the video and comprehend how it has been backed up:

It isn't a god damn puppet. It has no strings, no erratic jerky movements like an animatronic would have, on top of that, where would they be controlling it from that the other security cams would not have caught? HERP DERP PAIR OF PUPPETS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WITH NO PEOPLE AROUND TO MOVE THEM.

It isn't a drunkard, they are like 70% legs or something, they have flowing movements that are unseen with CGI or humans walking funny, or puppets/automatons. The little one speeds up and slows down in an attempt to keep pace with the larger one.

It isn't a person, the stroller was put directly where these beings were standing, and it could not have been more than 3 and a half feet tall. If you somehow found someone a foot shorter than snooki and got him to put on a sheet, and somehow act as if he was nothing but legs and a head, you STILL couldn't recreate the shorter one, no human is that short. The shortest living man in the world is only 24 inches tall, and even then, he lives in india. So they aren't people.

Not CGI. Not puppets. Not people. It hasn't been debunked. It never will be debunked. And god damn it OP, I was just about to try going outside again.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh, and rewatching the video, one last afterthought. The baby creature is nothing but legs and a head. You can very clearly see it has not cloak on it, and has no distinguishable features besides its legs and head, no face, no arms, no torso. It also stops and sort of steps back a bit in the video, unlike a puppet or CGI. They also cast shadiows, These videos are legit.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterCrix

I dont think you should be pointing out the venom of others when you have so much to share yourself...this is a discussion, a conversation and all opinions are welcome whether you like them or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterCrix

As far as the height goes...you do know that humans aren't born at 5'-6' tall right? (especially if it's possible the video was altered to play in reverse) They could have had children do it.

Plus if it was CGI or superimposed somehow, then average adult human height doesn't really matter.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I must say it is pretty interesting, but obviously could be hoaxed by people. Fact or Faked on Syfy attempted to debunk the original Fresno stick-walking video with little success (and that show goes balls out to debunk).

I'm not sure its alien/UFO related, but certainly interesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My gut says hoax. Anytime I hear a scary backing track behind the footage for no reason I get suspicious. Some guy making a viral. When the feet of the creature in the forefront are stationary whilst moving the opposite leg forward, I see a bit of movement of the stationary foot, which is consistent with an image being artificially placed over the video.

Can't prove its a hoax though. Just my 2 cents.
edit on 26-4-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hmm, hilarious and creepy hobblers indeed. I would love to see one trip on a log.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Correct. This has NOT been debunked properly yet.
All we have so far is mostly opinion and posturing.

I have a feeling these videos need to be researched deeper, because like many other posters, I too feel that there is a strange air of authenticity about these.

I am open to the possibility these things are real, and this footage is legit. I am also open to it being a series of extremely well done high quality hoaxes. I will admit I lean towards it being legit though.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This looks similar to a video I saw on some paranormal show, maybe fact or faked, but the "creatures" were indeed small and walked around the persons front yard. I think the consensus was puppets for that video, can't speak to the veracity of this video but it does look almost identical, though the motion seems a little off on this one lending to the whole people on stilts, I see how some would say that.

Yes, it was indeed the Fact or Faked show, but it wasn't this clip, but rather was a similar clip filmed in Fresno. Here it is:

www.youtube.com...

To me the Fresno clip looks more realistic than the one in this thread. This thread's clip to me looks like marionettes. The creatures don't seem to have any weight, it seems like they are suspended and the feet are just skimming across the ground like marionettes do. However, the Fresno clip looks more real, like the creatures have weight to them. The Fact or Faked show tried to recreate the creatures using a small child dressed in a cape, using marionettes and even using robotics. They couldn't even come close to the realistic gait shown in the clip and they really gave it a serious effort.

I think the consensus was puppets for that video

No, in fact it was just the opposite, they declared that in their opinions they could not be puppets. Their conclusion was that the clip is a genuine mystery.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66
reply to post by Troofseeker

I think it's cool. Thanks!

Hey, any chance that your friends would invest in a better recording camera? I mean I would if I had picked up something like this!

Oh come on you gise, its a SECURITY camera, its in a national park for surveilance. It wasn't just some guy who happened to stumble upon a sidewalk and decided to hit the record button.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its hard to see what it could be, lets remember there is motion capture involved these days to give animated things natural movement. However if it is legit then id have to say there Legliens.....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
I think that the de-rezzing of the image just when you need the resolution the most is very, very suspect. It seems as though the resolution was degraded on purpose as to make it harder to more clearly see what it might actually be. It goes from a fairly crisp NV shot to a .01 MP cell phone shot for no reason.

It looks like some one walking around with a pair of these on their feet, bagged up all their way to their head:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/037b00f33fc2.jpg[/atsimg]

And yes they make them for children too.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added photo

Do they make them for children that are 20 inches tall? That's the size of my son when he was BORN.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join