It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New concerns over swine flu jab after children given it 'hit by sudden sleep syndrome'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I wonder if vaccination has anything to do with me nodding off too. I never nodded off without warning, but after going through a couple flu shots. I noticed that it has been happening more lately. At times I find myself completely blacking out with any warning when I'm resting. So much for flu protection, which is why I rejected the offer by my doctor of the STD flu shot. I knew it will only contribute to the problem and solve nothing.

A swine flu vaccine which has been given to thousands of children in Britain may cause the sleep disorder narcolepsy.

Symptoms include excessive daytime sleepiness and nodding off suddenly without warning.

All packets of the vaccine Pandemrix will have to carry a warning about the risk following a ruling by the EU regulator, the European Medicines Agency (EMA).

more on site: www.fourwinds10.com...

Side effects: Within weeks of having the Pandemrix jab, Joshua Hadfield began sleeping 18 hours a day and his mother says his personality completely changed

The EMA, which is currently investigating the effects of the vaccine, has also told doctors to weigh up the potential risks before injecting children against the deadly H1N1 virus.

There have been seven reported cases of narcolepsy in the UK linked to the GlaxoSmithKline vaccine – four of them children.

The condition can also cause temporary muscle paralysis, hallucinations and problems concentrating.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
When did you get the vaccination?

What is a STD flu shot? I've never heard of that before.
edit on 26-4-2011 by InvisibleObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
A swine flu vaccine which has been given to thousands of children in Britain may cause the sleep disorder narcolepsy.

like most new threads nowdays, already discussed (yesterday)
abovetopsecret

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
When did you get the vaccination?

What is a STD flu shot? I've never heard of that before.
edit on 26-4-2011 by InvisibleObserver because: (no reason given)

STD = Standard (face palm)

Flu vaccinations what a joke, I get the flu once every 2-3 years and I refuse antibiotics this seems to keep my immunity pretty high as I don't get sick in between even if everyone around me is.

new topics

top topics

join