It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I spotted a flying rod/skyfish on a channel 4 program.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This can be taken however you like, even if it's just as a lighthearted laugh. I was watching one of Derren Brown's shows on Channel 4 on demand (web streaming), about fake faith healers when I spotted this thing at 30:47 mins in:

You can watch the video here:

www.channel4.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
OBVIOUS what the explanation here is, and based on your posting you know that. But you didn't let that stop you from making a spectacle of yourself and ruining your credibility. Why? I don't understand?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don't believe in them myself, but good catch anyway. I watched some of that programme myself too last night. Dissapointed at the end.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

It was ok, it didn't really serve the purpose it should have though I don't think. However I was interested in this which is why I posted it here, fully expecting the usual hard to understand troll replies like the one from MainLineThis .

I'm not usre if I personally believe in flying rods or not, but this caught my eye nevertheless. I do have a theory they are flying insects of some kind, dragonflies perhaps, who's movement is captured by certain camera settings & slowed down. to give them the rod-like appearence. This was probably just a fluke captured by the TV camera.

Another one is they are some kind of insect mating formation that we don't fully understand, many insects mate while they're airborne

edit on 26-4-2011 by The Chez because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I didn't know I had any credability on ATS to ruin, thanks for informing me, I can inflate my ego a little bit now

top topics

join