It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to The Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm earlgrey from the North East of England. I stumbled accross the forum whilst doing dome research for a project I have created called UFOlojotter UK (no website yet). I look forward to having conversations with you all whilst procrastinating and drinking lots of cups of tea like a good Englishman should

Many Thanks

earlgrey

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Welcome, I am from west yorkshire and joined a few months ago. I really enjoy reading the forums as there are some very interesting people here. My favourite section is the paranormal one, i also love visiting castles in yorkshire hoping to have a ghostly experience, no luck yet but i find some of the things members here have seen inspire me enough to hope i see one myself one day. So then i would know for sure that ghosts do exist. There are some sections of ats which i haven't been on yet but i make a point daily of going into something like automobiles or science which wouldn't interest me at first glance and there is always something that i find informative. Hope you enjoy perusing the forums as much as i do.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by earlgrey

hi earlgrey!..hope you will have fun while learning new stuff about pple s perspective on this site..im new here too but i enjoy reading some of the posts,of course many of them are just a waste of time,but some are really interesting and worth our time. looking forward to read about your point of few!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys and making me feel welcome. It is a very interesting site and I will be certain to frequent this boards.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by earlgrey

Welcome to the site.

Hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to your contributions.

Cya around...

join