It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Nibiru" is a Hoax and nothing more

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Please let's use logic and reason folks.

First watch this video directly from a Nasa Space Scientist
www.youtube.com...

Now I realize it's not brand new, but the science, to the so called planet X hype just doesn't add up. If it was truly a year and a half away we would be able to see it, Amateur astronomers could pick it up even if every major space agency on Planet Earth covered it up!

To me, it's nothing more than a hoax that was started by people looking to profit, either via books, website hits, donations, personal fame, or whatever.

One of the more ridiculous videos i've seen posted is of a guy who creates a moving table of "elinen" and somehow this planet is going to magically change directions to almost come into contact with earth, and not continue the course that it was on, tell me what Science backs this up?

Fear Mongering is incredibly dangerous, and stupid, let's deal with scientific facts, and not Star Wars and dreamed up fantasy doomsday scenarios.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

your post and every point you make have been covered here thousands of times before...
had to add that you talk about scientific facts but you have not provided any links or research into your claim, it is in fact just your personal opinion..
this is a very weak thread im afraid..
edit on 26/4/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

your post and every point you make have been covered here thousands of times before...
2nd

so has yours
and mine also

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

2nd

Well looking at this place, it seems alot of the time sound logic and science, is overshadowed by hysteria, "dreams" and fear mongering, I just want to see the science here debunked which is unlikely.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

2nd

so has yours
and mine also

i have to agree... we seem to be going around and around here.. what we need are for these cicles to be broken..

2nd

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I am sorry to bring you down friend,but your statement is false just as those stating that 21.12.2012 we all die.You simply cannot state something like that without hard proof.We don't know if nibiru exist,but at the same time we can not state it doesn't.
And i advise all to not take words from anyone for granted,like House says,everybody lies.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
To me, it's nothing more than a hoax that was started by people looking to profit, either via books, website hits, donations, personal fame, or whatever.

I have a book I can send you my amazon link for in a U2U which deals with debunking Niburu. Also, I can hook you up with a conference next month with many speakers which will cover the topics of Niburu/Plantet X false claims, tickets are only $279.99, hotel accommodations not included.

Perhaps maybe you would be interested in my anti 2012 t-shirts I am designing, on sale later next month. Hell, mention promo code 'I SAW IT ON ATS' and I'll give you a 2 for 1 discount.

hehe
edit on 26-4-2011 by Lighterside because: quote added

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i do agree.. there are some wild theories flying around this site.. and alot of fearmongering and end of the world stuff, but if you are gonna debunk these things, then you should make an informative thread, with plenty of research and links to back up the point you are trying to make..

edit on 26/4/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Fear Mongering is incredibly dangerous

You are 100% right it is dangerous. I also agree with the person in Video that 2012 is a hoax. But as to the existence of Nibiru I am open. That is a pretty big statement from me as I am one of the most "Call a spade and a spade" person on ATS. I believe there could be a Nibiru or planet X but believe it will not play any part in damaging our existence whatsoever. The ancients from at least two cultures with advanced knowledge of our solar system saw this extra planet so therefore my opinion is open but could be changed either way with the right evidence instantly!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

You simply cannot state something like that without hard proof.We don't know if nibiru exist,but at the same time we can not state it doesn't.

Quite right, but what we can do is take the current Nibiru date (the latest as it keeps changing) and say well no, there's no massive hidden planet making it's way towards us at the current doomsayers timeline as we'd have ample evidence of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Thanks man. Thats a weight off my mind because it was keeping me up nights. Now all I have to worry about is this mysterious object near the sun. www.nasa.gov...

NASA Schedules News Briefing About Unusual Solar Object The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic of a listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. Dr. Michael Brown, associate professor of planetary astronomy, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, Calif. will present his discovery of the most distant object ever detected orbiting the sun. He and colleagues made the discovery as part of a NASA-funded research project.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

What isn't informative about a NASA scientist using logic, and science to make his point? If people want to claim coverup/conspiracy, then WHERE are the amateur astronomers that can find Nibiru, and then show it's co-ordinance, if it's coming WHY can't we see it?

The other video I reference was posted on this website recently I wasn't able to find it, but essentially it has Nibiru or "elinen" on one trajectory, and then as it gets closer to earth....suddenly changes direction

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Logic and science have failed us many times,men make mistakes and learn from them.
People don't know that much and i think we never will.I think there is a power we can't perceive,things much greater than anything you have ever imagined.Look some images of space and you will get a little clue about what i am talking about,we are very insignificant.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned

your statement is false
You simply cannot state something like that without hard proof.
We don't know if nibiru exist,but at the same time we can not state it doesn't.

Logic and science have failed us many times,men make mistakes and learn from them.

If logic and science cannot prove it, and if logic and science cannot disprove it, then how can he be wrong to say that it does not exist?

If I say that Santa Clause does not live at the North Pole, would my statement be false?

Can you personally prove to me with evidence that explicitly confirms, beyond a shadow of doubt, that Santa Clause does not live at the North Pole?

edit on 4/26/11 by BrokenCircles because: quote alignment

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think this is something you have to take up with ANU!?!?!?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Thanks man. Thats a weight off my mind because it was keeping me up nights. Now all I have to worry about is this mysterious object near the sun. www.nasa.gov...

NASA Schedules News Briefing About Unusual Solar Object The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic of a listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. Dr. Michael Brown, associate professor of planetary astronomy, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, Calif. will present his discovery of the most distant object ever detected orbiting the sun. He and colleagues made the discovery as part of a NASA-funded research project.

That object was discovered in 2004, it is somewhat larger than Pluto and is named Eris.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I am pretty sure that going on the north pole and seeing it for yourself is as good as it gets

But on this subject here,you can't see for yourself what is out there,and even the best science tech can't see everything,you must have that in mind

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thanks you're right so instead I offer some things maybe I should panic about, a little more recent.
2008 Seriously, somethings out there.
"Hubble Finds Unidentified Object in Space, Scientists Puzzled" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or 2010 "NASA: Is Approaching Space Object Artificial?"
www.dailygalaxy.com... from another ATS thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I found interesting.

And wtf is this thing? "Strange Green Object Discovered Floating in Space,"
4/23/2011 www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

on this subject here,you can't see for yourself what is out there,and even the best science tech can't see everything,you must have that in mind

Ok, but you said that his statement is false because he cannot prove that it does not exist.

I say that your statement is false, because you cannot prove that the OP's statement was false.

If you cannot prove that it is false, then how can you say that it is.

If there is no proof either way, then logic would tend to lean toward the viewpoint that it does not exist.

Proof should be easier to find for something that does exist, as opposed to finding proof that something does not exist.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You make good sense mate.But since we don't understand as much as we think we understand i will keep to my statement for now,for me there is a possibility of both conclusions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join